ITT:Orthodox Jew answers any (((pol-related))) question

ITT:Orthodox Jew answers any (((pol-related))) question

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2006/07/torah-shebalpeh-zohar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its funny that you ignore my threads even though Im in agreement with politically correct views, and there are people who like me and I devote alot of time to vettering the condition of males. But you all flock to "muslim ama threads" and salivate over anonymous people claiming to ve female. Its clear you do not want my views being spread.

bump

why?

cause I rep the truth

philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/notes-nietzsche.html

I dont take responsibility for the above link

time stamp

What's with the sideburns,cochise?

It says not to cut the edges of your head, so we like to grow it out. Maimonides codifies you must have a minimum of 40 hairs.

**shave off

Why do you look Mexican? Do we need to alert ICE?

hahahahahahahahahaha

so what do you guys think of latinos?
Can an external whiteish laitno marry a jewwesh?
How much of the conspiracies is r e a l

Jews and spaniards are cousins

Sephardic loser detected. When Sup Forums says (((the Jews))) they mean Ashkenazi.

I like them personally, the ones who work hard and make my kosher food. I love flirting with the latina housekeeprs who come to our house....

You have to be a Jew. Dont pursue conversion, big mistake,

Its all case by case.

you the one that hares israel ??

Im non-zionist so yes I hate Zionism because it is heresy

How much money do you own?
How many investments do you have?
How much of the world do you control?

What is the role of the rabbi in Jewish life?

Whats the difference between Orthodox jews and Ashkenazi jews?

Not alot

None

None of it

Ashkenazi is an ethnicity, orthodox means follower of traditional Judaism

To give over our Torah mesorah (sinatic tradition) to the next generation and apply halacha to current issues.

What kind of Jew are you then? It's like you're a disgrace.

Also are Jewish Priests (or whatever) known to have sexual intercourse with children or is that a Christian/Muslim thing?

Which Rebbe do you recommend following???

Ask a posek (halachich authority). Being chassidic isnt for everyone.

Im a Torah following Jew.

There are rishonic works that say elderly sages would marry 12 year olds, and the sons of those offspring grew up to be big sages.

Also I read a thing that said in the olden days (around 1900 years ago+) a 13 year old girl was considered an old maid.

what's the deal with the bouncy dance?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Do you deem yourself the Chosen People?

they are just having a good time

Yes

In the Orthodox community, how much credence is the Zohar given?

but seriously, what is it called, on what occasions is it danced?

Also more questions;

Do you speak yiddish? If so, is the language at risk of dying out?

Do you think that Jews in the US will ever have to leave en masse for Israel like the Shepardim did?

Do you think that an over-emphasis on religious education has damaged orthodox men? As in that business and technical knowledge has been sacrificed for torah studies.

What are the opinions regarding the goyim among your average orthodox Jews?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

What does that mean to you?
Chosen for what? To what? By what?
What are the goyim then? Lesser people?
I'm genuinely curious.

Reason I ask is that it's origins are disputed and while it's considered as Judaica for genre purposes, how many Orthodox are sold on the contents? Is it held in the same esteem as the Talmud?

We are tasked to repair the spiritual damage of the sin of Adam.

By Hashem.

Goyim possess a tzelem Elokim, meaning they have the capacity to emulate Hashem and have an unbrekable bond with Him but not at the same level of an Israelite. (Kuzari lists 'klal Yisrael" as a higher lifeform than a gentile, but we have an obligation not to steal from them or to abuse them etc as is rational)

Ask a Chasid. they jsut dance like that. Maybe they have some creep Kabbalah stuff behind, i dont know.

No but I like learning it and throwing it into my vocab. No.

No, it will be the opposite.

They hold they are degenerate but there are moral gentiles and usually they are christian.

You're welcome!

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2006/07/torah-shebalpeh-zohar.html

bump

You understand how that belief may be perceived as arrogant by others?

Is the sin of Adam identical with that shattered 10 containers that need to be repaired? Where the godly essence spilled over into matter and now has to be freed by hashem?

There once was a Jew, the most worthy of them all: Baruch Spinoza. The others do not seem all to chosen to me tbqh. The jewish lobby ruins countries all over the world.

And YHWE is really just a tribal god, not the universal logos.

I respect you adhering to your tribal god, but I can't stand this overbearing over all others.

bump, dont die on me

Are you as attracted to Aggy the Sephardi princess as I am?

Thats Judaism. We honestly dont give a fuck.

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about oide.

Of course you cant because you are of the seed of Amalek (Rav Yaakov Emden (of blessed memory) wrote that Germans are genetic amalekites.

Shes weird but sorta cute when shes normal. Would pump and dump for sure, more than a few times, yeah.

Do you like Hila the... elderly Sephardi princess?

Thanks for confirming what I assumed.

Shes cute.

Hope you appreciate my transparency.

bump

Do you have cheekbones?

umm

Germany is not Amalek. Not related at all. This is the thing with you bible LARPers.

Is it just me or does this look really fucking weird?

You look exactly like my cousin btw, who is Italian-Anglo

Puritan Anglos think they are Israelites and the Jews Edomites. Blacks now think they are Israelites and white people the spawn of the devil, vampires or alien and bla bla bla.

oh boy a jidf thread

"Do not let him carry out his plot" refers to Germamya of Edom. If they would be released, they would destroy the entire world.
2.(R. Chama bar Chanina): Germamya has 300 crowned princes, and 365 provinces in Edom. Every day, they confront one another, and kill one of them, and they are busy appointing a new king."-Meggilah 6b

"גרממיאGERAMAMYA SHEL EDOM- (a) "Germamya" (alternatively "Germanya" - VILNA GA'ON Yoma 10a; see also YA'AVETZ there) is identified with Cimeria. The Cimerians, who originally lived to the north of the Black Sea, extended their territorial rule to the south of the Black Sea (ousting the native Phrygians). The Cimerians are considered to have originally been a Nordic people, coming from the Germanic peoples of northern Europe. (Some sources identify them as the Cimbri of Jutland - a peninsula comprising the mainland of Denmark and Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.) The peninsula extending into the northern part of the Black Sea known today as "Crimea" was the original land of the Cimerians; (b) "Germanya" was the name used for the area occupied by today's Germany (MUSAF HE'ARUCH; RAV YAKOV EMDEN)."

Jews and Italians are cousins. (Italians are Edomites/Romans who are of the seed of Esau)

Also, my family has alot of genetic diversity unlike typical Iranians, because our parents and grandparents married people from different towns. My mom is Tehrani, and my dad is Esfahani, also his status as a Jew is highly questionable because his family and his village were forced to convert to Islam around 150 years ago, and that was very common where he was from. He said his grandmother would light candles Friday close to sundown and his mother discontinued the practice because they had no idea why they do it, except its what they do....she was obviously very intellectual and Im sorrowful I never met her or talked to her really...she passed away earlier this year, she was in her 80s....whats crazy, when she was sent to the hospital, at the same time, my father had a heart attack and needed tripple bypass surgery....he found out she passed in the hospital, but he didnt seem to grieve very much since this is the natural way....my father is about 65.

why is it weird? cause I dont have a kike nose? I have genetic diversity dude.

more antisemetic memes please

Idk maybe your cheekbones are just really low.

How many times a day do you rub your hands?

I'm cool with you orthodox-bro. Count me in.

alot