Muslim claims he was removed from the plane for speaking in arabic

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/world/delta-air-lines-adam-saleh.html?_r=0

>Two Muslim American YouTube stars who were returning home to New York after a world tour said they were removed from a Delta Air Lines flight in London on Wednesday after other passengers expressed discomfort with their presence on the plane.

>Adam Saleh, 23, a filmmaker from Manhattan, and his friend Slim Albaher, 22, from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, said they had been asked by the captain to leave their flight at Heathrow Airport after Mr. Saleh spoke in Arabic to his mother by phone, and he and Mr. Albaher followed up by speaking to each other in Arabic, causing alarm among British passengers on the flight.

thanks a lot, Sup Forums getting trump elected caused this anti muslim sentiment, now we can't fly on planes anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkGcALRJRd4
reddit.com/r/socialmedia/comments/5jmb1o/i_was_on_virgindelta_flight_5301_what_happened/
archive.is/UqcGk
usuncut.com/news/adam-saleh-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=EW_eO1qc8BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's your (you) you pathetic faggot
go post more fake articles

Fucking punchable face. You already know why they don't want him on the plane. He looks like a douche.

I really don't fucking care.

Ahh, it's yet another slide threat by the trolls that be infecting /b

>believing a prankster

youtube.com/watch?v=PkGcALRJRd4

"Cool plane flight Adam, why don't you come to the white house so you can tell me all about it while you pound my shit while I pack my shit."

Don't be a Muslim on planes, other passengers will be scared for their lives.

Isn't this the same guy who purposely counted down in Arabic on a plane to make people uncomfortable?

> Film maker
I already know he's full of shit.

jej

He's a guy who makes fake pranks, often race baiting fake pranks.

>Adam Saleh

looks like your standard second generation swagfag race baiting for views on YouTube

this

>Muslim American
>Youtube stars
>Returning HOME to New York
>After... a world tour

Okay

>Deliberately speak in Arabic and look shady on a plane when terrorism is at an all time high
>Nervous flyers decide to report you to the cabin crew
>Cabin crew receives 20+ complaints from passengers
>Everyone else but the Arab guy is the problem!
You get very nervous people on planes that don't like flying as it is because you're in a tuna can 30-40k feet in the air, now we all know Muslims love to blow planes up. Therefore Muslim + plane + some muslim chanting in Arabic = high probability of dying, the staff were right to chuck his arse off the plane. Better to be safe than politically correct.

End of.

Should of been on his phone anyway right? What a dummy!

Bay Ridge is my hometown. I know that kid Slim, he was a goon back then and a goon today. All Arabs from Bay Ridge are con artists.

What's wrong with that? Let the free market decide if we can be racist (note: this isn't appeal to popularity because I've read Milton Friedman and he said it's not).

>lügenpresse propping up their terrorist pets

Into the bullshit bin this goes.

Yeah. I'm always scared when flying and would definitely fly with an airline which have banned people from Muslim countries.

reddit.com/r/socialmedia/comments/5jmb1o/i_was_on_virgindelta_flight_5301_what_happened/

Sounds like it. When u scream Allah akbar on a plane and then wonder why your ass gets dragged off, takes a special kind of sandnigger

Sounds like their problem, not mine.

I hate this guy

>now we can't fly on planes anymore!

Countless thousands of Muslims can't fly on planes because they're on the No-Fly List, possibly entered into it under Obama's administration, where they can never get off.

Fucking retards complain about Trump rounding up Muslims, at least he doesn't have a secret list of Muslims known to cause trouble that don't let you fly or deny you other basic rights with no due process.

whoa more #fakenews from the mm

maynestreem meteor.

literally who

god, cant just someone curb stomp people like him?

how would you talk loud enough to get 20 people to be able to hear you on a plane?, normally pretty loud with people wondering around and talking to the people next to them

I know this is gonna sound edgy, but if there Arab guys stood up and started shouting on my plane.. they get fucked up.

First brown guy to shout about Allah on a plane gets a MacBook to the face.

And I feel like i would get a 9/11 pass for that.

KYS OP

Muslim aren't people and should be terminated on sight.

The 'anti Muslim sentiment' has probably more to do with, you know, Muslims killing each other and others for their beliefs.

yes im a faggot, yes i think he's hot and yes i paid him 20$ to make this.

He's probably going to win this case too. The west makes me sick.

Does he get nakey?

>He's probably going to win this case too.
How?

Should have thrown that disgusting Mudslime out the window

completely nude stroking his dick. not gonna post more now cuz he msg'd me on fb already :). i just more hot videos from him.

BAN ALL MUDSLIMS

>who purposely counted down in Arabic
i think this was the guy who did webm related

An apology from the airline among other things probably, for the crew being 'so xenophobic and intolerant'.

i think patrice said something like "would you rather feel racist or die?" and to this day i still agree with him

You might be able to make money selling that vid. Or just release it for the lulz.

HE'S A FAGGOT WHO MAKES TERRORIST PRANK VIDEOS, SERIOUSLY.

FUCK YOU OP!!

>An apology from the airline among other things probably
>probably
What the fuck are you basing this on?

They should have made him leave while in flight. I have watched some of his videos and it was fun making his Adoomy gang froth at the mouth.

nah hes coming through. he said hed cam with me for free and do what i want, dont think hes gonna scam me cuz its not the only video i got :^)

If you were a true old school Sup Forums-tard you would cam with him, make him do some depraved stuff and then release everything anyway. I don't know what the Sup Forums thing to do is.

my idea was to blackmail him then for money if he wins a lawsuit :).

Hoax
archive.is/UqcGk

I guess you don't get to be a neutral country without a little bit or pragmatism.

companies care more about their reputation and their profits than appeasing some fringe cunts. look at what happened to the gay guy who lied about the whole foods baker calling him a fag, companies take this shit seriously especially airline companies i want to see this cunt burn

He's cute af though :^)

Shame he's probably cut :(

Muslims shouldn't be in the west at all, let alone on planes.

He has several videos on his channel baiting people by acting out
He also made a video of hoaxing a cop stopping and frisking him and then said it was a "reenactment" after it was proven fake

>Swiss

This was almost certainly another "Arab on a plane" prank where they deliberately make other people uncomfortable by evoking terrorist images. This time they got their bullshit called out and were kicked off the plane. Then they started filming only as they were being kicked off while pretending that they "just speaking Arabic".

Would let him have sex with the wife's son while Tyrone fucked my wife and I watched.
God I love being progressive

Can't wait til he gets his ass torn open for libel.

1st time i see the result of a nigger fucking a sandnigger.
Race mixing is wrong in every way.

This, the dirty subhuman's in for a shock when he tried to fuck over Delta for his clickbait
I can't wait for him to legit try IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO as a defense in court

usuncut.com/news/adam-saleh-hoax/

This guy should be on the no-fly list. He got off pretty easy.

Fucking Arab Semite scum

So he's baiting people? That's fine, but don't then play the race or religion of peace card.

Western nu-muslims have the biggest victim complexes, fucking whiny cunts

no, it's muslims' fault people are anti-muslim, and Trump is the answer

I'm being discriminated against, better take a selfie on the plane with a shit-eating grin on my face.

Fellow Bay Ridge faggot here, 100 percent true. Worked at the panera bread on 86th the summer before college, groups of these dipshit arab kids would show up, trash the place, try to steal shit, total mess.

UUUUHHH

HASHTAGE BOYCOTT DELTA???

AMIRITE?

I MEAN WE DONT LIKE NAZIS RIGHT???

WE BETTER BE OUTRAGED :DDDDD

Fucking hate the muslim invasion of that area. Used to be so nice without the goatfuckers blocking the way to the theater with their praying.

It's pretty funny desu, but the fact that he does it and then expects people not to hate him for it is ridiculous, if he knew what he was doing, absolutely fucking with people, that's fine, desu its kind of a funny fucked up prank, but the fact that he's doing it like TEEHEE STUPID RACISTS is infuriating

desu

good

This faggot criminal deserves to be roasted.
Scumbag for making light of westerner's fears for saftey in the name of 'muh racism'

This. One google and you can see that this guy goes around doing "pranks".

Most of these prank bros have mental illness but everyone gives them a pass for it because they are normie and fit so people just attribute it to "boys will be boys" antics.

But frat boy mental illness is still mental illness.

This guy is fucked in the head and will do anything for a bit of attention. Even if it's making whole families nervous on a plane and then lying about the incident to the public. Fuck this narcissistic clown.

i dont think so

I'm Assyrian. My entire family speaks Arabic. None of us are stupid enough to speak Arabic in airports, because we're aware of the current global situation and choose pragmatism over muh feelios. We also all voted Trump.

Choke on a bag of dicks.

you can actually see the inbred in his eyes

>All Arabs from Bay Ridge are con artists.
as opposed to arabs from elsewhere in new york, who are all rocket scientists.

>wahh wahh I'm a professionnal victime!
sound arabs as fuck, indeed.

lynch him

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Are you trying to 9-11 me again mother fucker?

This guy rides the short bus. Ignore him and tell the MSM to stop with the #fakenews

youknow why this is bullshit lies? Because I didin't see any of this on the news.

Shit like this never happens when I'm on a plane. Some sand nigger starts shit, I won't hesitate to put my foot through his skull.

Plot twist, this racist cunt owns A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FULL OF PRANK VIDEOS

Videos like "Prank Video: Counting down from 10 in arabic!".

This is the first time I've ever actually posted anything like this, but... fuck those savages!!!

>arabs allowed to do annything

please go fuck yourself and sudoku in the desert

Can someone find "Prank Video: Counting down from 10 in arabic!" and post it here?

Fucking typical lying troublemaking shit-behaved shit-starting "Wah I'm oppressed" Mussie.

>women

These people vote. It's scary, I know.

I'll I see in the video is a really loud and aggressive man getting kicked out a plane while others are glad he's gone.
I'd guess he was told by some old person that speaking in Arabic makes him/her uncomfortable and responded by flipping out like a raging autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=EW_eO1qc8BU

That's the worst part about the whole thing. None of the passengers grabbed that little faggot and stomped the dogshit out of him.

Several people on the plane said the same exact shit: He was never speaking to his mother in Arabic, he had his friend scream shit in Arabic and when people told him to shut up, he screamed as well, and whipped out his phone to play victim when they told him to leave
The sandnigger has a history of hoaxing hate crimes, and Delta's gonna take his bitch ass to court

I hope they all boycott Delta.
Would be nice to get on a plane full of white people and a few based Asians

>Hey look at me i'm a terrorist!
>OMG A TERRORIST
>Haha fooled ye you racist!

seriously fuck this guy, he was asking for it!