I, Lelouch vi Britannia, order you to kill the next nigger you see!

I, Lelouch vi Britannia, order you to kill the next nigger you see!

yes master

weeb faggot

s2 when

Dumbass teenager.

Code Geass is a Japanese epic with story telling expertly crafted comparable to the likes of Shakespeare and Joyce. Also it's redpilled about nationalism.

>"Ha doesn't work on me!"
>"Why does my ass hurt?"

next year

Thanks for the chuckle

will you save the elevens zero?

H-Hai, Lelouch-sama!

faggot

its season 3 user

its 2018

this

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

KIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BRITANNIA

>implying Lelouch wasn't an anti-imperialist leftist revolutionary

We 2008 again, moot was sort of a player back then. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

>implying Lelouch wasn't a papa john's loyalist hell bent on destroying all pizzahut shills

D-demo... watashi wa good jew desu!

I hate weeaboos.

>Chode Gayass
>expertly crafted

Look at this goy and laugh

Why are they making another season again?

This late too?

BRITANNIA DID NOTHING WRONG

THE NIP FAGGOTS LOST, THEY SHOULD DEAL WITH IT

KILL ALL THE ELEVEN'S

Came up with the chose part on my own, but "gayass" is linguistic genius.

take it back asshole

Fuck pizza hut

>All men ... are NOT created equal! Some are born swifter afoot, some with greater beauty, some are born into poverty and others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing, in sheer scope of ability every human is inherently different; Yes that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong, equality is. What of the E.U. which made equality a right? Rabble politics by a popularity contest. The Chinese Federation with its equal distribution of wealth? A nation of lazy dullards. But not our beloved Britannia, we fight, we compete, evolution is continuous. Britannia alone moves forward, advancing steadily into the future. Even the death of my son, Clovis, demonstrates Britannia's unswerving commitment to progress. We will fight on, we shall struggle, compete, plunder and dominate, and in the end, the future shall be ours. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!
Honestly how can Sup Forums hate this anime?

charles did nothing wrong

>meant to be the bad guys
>ends up redpilling all the weeaboos

I don't quite remember if Lelouch ever said his political opinion. If I remember right all Lelouch really wanted was a world where his crippled sister was safe. Lelouch was basically a slightly less selfish person than Charles.

Saw 1 2 days ago idk where he is

Charles lost out to a little cuck like ledouche. Worst anime ending.

>Cod Gross an expertly crafted story
>The main character is practically high
>All the other characters are there for show

Nah man

YES MY LORD

na, i'll pass.

too bad you used your geass on me 5 years ago, fag.

although Charles lost, it was clear Lelouch's philosophy was very similar, considering the way he manipulated people to reach the top of the ladder, to achieve his own goals.

Lelouch didn't give much of a fuck about the average soldier he commanded, it was all about the best ones living on.

M-MASAKA

Lelouch killed the entire Japanese Liberation Front because they were useless to him. He might have been a psychopath or had assburgers or something.