Sup Forums colony in Alaska

We are about to experience a massive housing crash, and Sup Forums needs to take advantage of it. Hear me out.

We "get paid to live here" because we had oil royalties funding everything. Oil was our entire economy. When the oil price went down, we would be hurting, and vice versa when it went up.

Of course, burgers don't understand that, they just know we get a check every year. So we had a big flood over the past while of immigrants from Seattle, Portland, and various other liberal hellholes, and they brought their liberal ideologies with them. That and Sarah Palin is how we got our current democrat governor.

When Obama did his recent order banning offshore drilling, it set the stage to completely ruin our economy. Everything is about to go to shit. And when the economy crashes, all the rich liberals will get the hell out of dodge and go home. Thousands upon thousands of houses will open up and their prices will go through the floor.

If we hurry we can fill those houses with Sup Forumsacks before they're filled with more liberals or syrian refugees.

Keep an eye on the Alaskan housing market. Remember, this is the single safest place on the face of the earth. You can sit up here like me with your popcorn and watch Kek carry out his will on everyone but us.

Other urls found in this thread:

alaskarealestate.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a bamp

remember we can have different ideas

Thanks. I went to all that trouble of writing that and nobody cares about Sup Forums colonies anymore.

Fucking drumpf

good to know, hopefully trump can reverse king nigger's actions

also californians are really fucking scum. their state is shat up because of their ideology, they leave to escape the crime and homelessness, and they end up bringing it with them

I

How easy is it for foreigners?

Just as easy as it is to go anywhere else in the states.

Even if you're a permanent resident though, any house occupied by a foreign Sup Forumsack is a liberal kept out.

Neat. I'll keep an eye on it.

I really, REALLY, hate the cold though.....

Bristol Bay fag here. This state is comfy central.

Yeah I've been through the falklands colony threads greenland etc. It just needs to be kept up and people will eventually contribute. Eventually if it is successful enough we could move onto an 2^3chan board.

We're tens of degrees warmer than you right now

Also remember to number these threads to make it look like it's successful.

What about Project NAMIBIA? isn't a Sup Forums colony getting built over there?

What do you think the prospects are for settling in the spit of land bordering BC that Juneau is in? Does anyone live there? That would seem to be the easiest territory to live in.

Fuck Alaska.

I'd rather wait it out in Florida than die from constantly have to take cold showers

Shit I remember that as well. I'm sure the board is still up. That got fucking huge.

>the spit of land
What spit of land? Screenshot a map of what you're talking about

Why wouldn't you be able to take warm showers in Alaska?

We are first world you know. We have water heaters. We just don't have air conditioning

Liberals live there. desu the Anchorage area is the most ideal. Comparatively mild climate with farmland (MatSu Valley) nearby.

This is to realistic

LARP threads need to be about gassing minorities.

>living in an icy shithole with bloated prices from everything coming in by ship and plane

Nope. Don't have to shovel sunshine and I like that just fine. Hope the liberals freeze to death or get culturally enriched by a stompy moose.

I'll take our SnowNiggers over real Niggers any day.

>We just don't have air conditioning
Do you need it? How hot does it get in the summer?

What's the internet access like in alaska?

I have plans to run for governor when I think it's feasible to run on that platform.

Bottom right spit of land.

Mountainous and no roads.

They live in the wilderness?

do you get guns (at least up to bolt-actions)?
do you have an iron ore mine somewhere or metal production factory there?
is your soil any good?

Anchorage is over 300,000 people.

Ive been considering this for years.
Im finally in chemical engineering.
I will find a comfy job with an alaskian oil company.

>Remeber Sup Forums, cold weather is for the white man.

80-100 in some places but only for a couple months out of the year.

There are places you can get gigabit.

M8 that panhandle is the size of a couple of your states. Zoom in on the specific point.

Second-easiest place to get guns in the world (second to Arizona).
Mines have largely been shut down by obongo and the natives have been lobbying for years against new ones.
There are a few major agricultural areas, and a huge number of people outside those have victory gardens, so yes.

One of the best gun states in the country. No permit required to carry a pistol concealed. Minerals out the ass. Soil is good in some areas.

But I'd rather set the belly of the beast on fire than watch it burn with what my life is.
Fuck saftey and a family, I want fucking happenings you half-leaf!

Read the OP post. This is happening because oil drilling is about to go away.

Dude I'm talking about the spit of land that juts out from mainland alaska that borders bc. Juneau is there.

That entire area. There are towns there.

Prob around 50k

Nigger look how big that "spit of land" is.

>implying it won't bounce back.
If oil is in the ground it will be drilled. It's inevitable.

Do you think landprices will drop?
We have a group of 10-15 Sup Forumsacks wanting to buy land in Alaska but won't happen until 2018 or something but if landprices drops we could buy earlier.

What am I supposed to do if I want to live in US but need a fucking greencard?

That's why Obongo shut down offshore drilling in the arctic.

Probably.

get a fucking green card

Get a greencard and move. Every house you fill is a liberal voter you keep out of the state.

What's the best city there? I don't wanna live in the sticks.

>get a fucking green card
Okay, how?

Looks like a place where you could settle.

>80-100 in some places but only for a couple months out of the year.
And no AC? Pass. That's too fucking hot.

Fuck hiding away, but fuck being in the cesspool.
I feel you EskimoFags, I'm a Mainer myself. Damn good reason I converted from a Masshole as well. It's the Eastern Alaska but you can still get nuked. All the fun and almost as comfy.
>In the end, we are all fucked collectively and I still like my shows and dense cities when I want to make a trip.

Palmer

A two-bedroom goes for like $500K down there

If you really belive oil wont bounce back from bullshit regulations then why even go to alaska? Without oil they have almost nothing.

>Read the OP post. This is happening because oil drilling is about to go away.
Oil was economical at $20 a barrel, why would it be uneconomical at $50?

That's the entire point. We will have nothing, and the liberals, realizing they have nothing, will get out. Then, we can take over, elect some of our own, nullify some federal laws, ???, and profit.

The same as almost every non-shithole nation real pollack

I'm sure you could grow rye there

Whats the fishing industry like?

So good that sport fishing is dead because the commercial fishermen get everything first. Fortunately, you can arrange with some of them at the Port of Anchorage to buy the whole, unprocessed fish right off the boat.

>Get a degree
>Find a US job that involves you selling out your morals
>????
>Golden Paved Sidewalks

There are some bargains near Jeneau, but it is true that it is expensive to live up there. If you're motivated you can make a way to live up there though.

marry a qt white american girl.
You can't "nullify" laws. If trump + republican congress cant fix alaskian oil drilling then we are fucked.

I'm in southern California, I call bullshit

full of alcholic chugs who barley show up thats what its like near prince george and a lil more north also halibut nets you $$$

As I said before, I will run for governor on a platform of nullifying. You'll know me when you see me. It'll be a while though

Greencard cnut

Kek. Godspeed user. I'll be pulling for you but I don't belive you will find much success.

>rightful bc clay

OP, Venezuela is best example what happens when oil don't sell anymore.

But don't be sad, I am sure you will have other better possibilities in USA to recover if such thing happen/

I'm sure Alaskans won't need breadlines

Get fucked lel

>Venezuelan commenting on Alaskans
I knew I came to this thread for a reason, bravo.

I think that's Romania

I am curious. I will keep an eye on the markets. Any particular part of Alaska you'd recommend?

sounds about right, same as here. maybe i'll come up if it gets cheap. seems like an easy way to get the greencard and live in a based white state.

how much do houses cost there now?

Anywhere on the main road system

alaskarealestate.com
Try an advanced search

That looks so comfy. Why did I have to be born on this shitty island :(

I would but I'm hoping to help reverse the demographic trends in PA caused by NYC spillover and the Feds settling fugees in cities barely scraping by

What is the price for a normal family home in Alaska? What does it look like? Log cabin galore?

some nice houses for only 200/250k. should buy a couple of these and flip them

give us your initials man

>Don't want to pay $6 for a loaf of bread?
>Don't feel like total isolation but still hate most of society?
>Like the woods but want to be able to escape it every now and then?
>Want to be able to really Get Out Of Dodge if you have to but still enjoy actual cities?
>Like wild game, hunting, fishing, hiking and beaches.

Why not Maine instead?

>Americna Education

You'll know me when you see me, I'll be running third party and getting flak for being an extremist.

Alaska cold though.;~;

Fuck it man, I'm pretty spent right now and can't remember all the pisant flags.
>Broken English
>Talking about Venezuela
Romania, Venezuela, what's the difference, amirite?

Make sure to keep making these and number the threads

I live in Anchorage, do not move here, natives on that gibs won't be going anywhere and they make this town absolute shit. Anywhere between Girdwood and Homer would be best place to move imo, near rivers and not as cold as fairbanks area.

/tactical facepalm

current anchorage alaskan here. the city resembles much of the west coast with less faggots and less density. we only have two seasons:
a really sunny summer at 80 degrees but we usually have enough wind chill to not even worry much about it (doesnt stop shirtless chad). Because of the earth tilt during equinox,the sun stays up till 10pm-12 am and rises early at 4am. Lots of fun. the second season is opposite. its bleak, filled with snow, but fun for the snow sport athlete. Great place to raise kids if you dont live in the hood. Housing is expensive.

I would say sorry to assume your gender but this is Sup Forums afterall.

Also something important to note is anywhere south of anchorage typically won't experience weather any colder than chicago

I've been curious about Maine for a while too, what's the housing situation out there like?

You idiot.

You don't have a democrat governor, you have the only independent govenor in the nation

Chicago has terrible weather though

He is a democrat in everything but name and his lieutenant governor is a democrat

I heard those yearly checks were only about $2000.. With Alaska's prices, that like 30 cheesebugers and a pack of smokes.

Pretty decent I'd say as compared to the rest of New England. I mean I have like a 4 room (2 Bedroom) for 700 right now. One of my firends buys up cheap land and spins it, made enough to retire at 40 given the housing market doesn't flop again.
A fair amount moving up here, a lot in the cooking and healthcare industry.
I wasn't expecting too much when I journeyed up here first, but it really did surprise me. It has its grittyness sure, but everyone keeps to themselves, unlike in Mass.
I live around Portland so there is a fair amount to do still, but if I ever get sick of that, there's always the near endless tracts of woods, farms and fisheries to go work on.
>And as long as you are not in Aroostook County, the weather is pretty much the same ass central New England.