POWERFUL

What?

literally the smuggie where they were almost forced to acknowledge an opposing argument but they happened to notice they made a typo

The funny part is OP pic was actually posted by a liberal Facebook page.

Memes are actually real.

This joke makes no sense. are Fascists talking over twitter instead of the death squads?

I'm not even sure what the connotation is here.

My first thought is that it shows how far sighted libs are on what's happening. Like, they're not going to see how fucked they are until it's too late.

On the other hand, because I don't know the guy, it might just be some far sighted liberal blathering, trying to talk shit about cons.

>Libs
>Being into grammar

He has to argue with himself because safe space.

Did he just make up a situation where his imaginary opponent made a typo and now he's acting smug about it?

Yes

>can't even argue with himself properly

Jesus

The only time I've ever heard people talk about opponents going to camp or up against the walls it's been leftists

Of course Sup Forums thinks this is about grammar.

It's not, you inbred twats. It's about the fatal mistake of liberal underestimation of fascist entities. Basically saying that a liberal would completely overlook the threat because they're so wrapped up in themselves.

This isn't a liberal meme. It's an antifa meme.

This has over 9000 likes? Is this what passes for intellectual humor for liberals?

t. starbucks barista

Actually, liberals would say both of those things.

You know how they fancy "re-education camps".

DAAAAAAAMN

really made me CHUCKLING

>AMERICAN LIBERAL: You're
>AMERICAN FASCIST, CHUCKLING: *bashes AMERICAN LIBERAL's skull in with the butt of his rifle*

If they kill you, you win

"The other 98%"(FB page)shared it because they like the smugness.

That page is filled with strawmen arguments, forced memes and occupy Democrats posts.

Kek. He's partially right.

>those idiots arrived at the same conclusion as us idiots

Congrats.

Extremist Muslim: Im going to kill you infidels.
American Liberal, euphoric: Such a beautiful, peaceful culture!

This sounds like satire but I don't know anymore.

This guy gets it.

Without checking, I'd bet the guy who tweeted this is a Bernie supporter whose absolutely fed up wih Hilldogs and the DNC. This joke is directed at the latter parties.

RAELLY MAEKS U TINK

it's their favorite thing.

No matter how it's spelled, off you go.

But when a nigger uses bad grammar, they call it a dialect.

>And then michael was gassed

I can't tell if this guy is a cuck or if he's based. I fully expect this shit to happen someday when the Right inevitably rises again. Salon's editorial staff will still be typing articles about how gay the Trumpstaffel's uniforms are when the Trumpstaffel kick in their doors and drag them all off to a gulag in Alaska.

Yeah. Stereotypes happen for a reason.

He's a cuck, English major who writes weird shit in order to sound smart and deep.

Saved*