You guys know the people from #pizzagate ran a small video recording studio, right? They made cool dance movies...

You guys know the people from #pizzagate ran a small video recording studio, right? They made cool dance movies. Like this one. Like other ones, worse ones. They were almost like..... showcasing things. Here's one of the tame videos..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFyJCl8OqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-LKnX60nM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55900
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-ascii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could post aliums seated with Obama in the oval office, and everyone would still shitpost in bait threads. That vid is creepy shit.

like this???

My fucking sides....
Nah, now you need something calling conservatives closet liberals, then blame Jews or Arabs for the Berlin truck driving school, and post with Canada proxy

Did anyone check pizza.jpg in steganography detection programs?

Stegdetect, Stego Watch, StegSpy, like these. I can't do it myself right now.

This also could be not original pizza.jpg. They could substitute it in wikileaks...

thats a tall ticket but I'll give it a shot. People will have to pretend im a leaf. or british.

How does it feel to know that the only reason that Hillary didnt become president was the fact that russian controlled jewish hackers changed the votes in key states. The whole alt-right is just eating out of (((someones))) hands and changing the topic of the media from mudslimes wrecking europe, to turkroach mossad assassins making false flag killings.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs

Yeah, that's probably not the original, where could we get the real one?

Ivans on to something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-LKnX60nM

Anyone got the one released by wiki?

I'm running the one the Russian put up now

heres a good video about the whole thing incase anyone was under a rock for the last few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

It's from wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

I suspect they could substitute it, but still worth checking.

Steg spy spit this back at me using that image. Anyone know what it is?

43686565736520616e6420486f7420446f677320617661696c61626c6520617420726571756573742e204c696d6974656420537570706c792e2053686f7274205368656c66204c6966652e20496e64756c676520796f75722064657369726573207468726f75676820796f757220757375616c20636f6e746163742e

It could be some random trash, or a coding language. I don't know...

what proof do u have to connect this with pizzagate?

fuck me its hex... im done, later, you niggers can translate that shit at your own risk

that i ran the podesta email photo through steg spy. do it yourself, im gonna roll out before I have an accident. Fuck, even the captcha was pizza

We need to approve / disprove the existence of a steganography in this pic. Some of these programs can do that based on statistical analysis.

Not sure if steg spy just tries to get code or does this statistical check too

Also usually it's needed to have a password for steganography decode, did it ask you a password?

fag

yeah, I used some and nothing came out, then I used "pizza" and nothing happened then I did "moloch"

no i am not clear. how did you get the youtube videos? these don't look connected with Pizzagate.

Holy shit, he's right and the digits.....

>the people from pizzagate.

Really specific. Thanks.

How do we even know this video is even related to pizzagate? Channel it's on belongs to an Abigail Lopez and she only has that one dance video the rest are unrelated.

Video studio? Source? I mean are you just talking out of your ass? What's going on, dude, your shit's all fucked up, how do you expect to be taken seriously?

i'm glad i'm not the only one trying to figure out what the hell this guy is trying to say.

the name of the channel was in the emails. there are more channels named in them, all with just a couple hundred views.

I just went and started googling forgien names in the messages that didnt make any sense. Some of them link to youtube channels. search the names in the viedos and they come back to missing children

Bullshit.
Can anyone confirm this? If you're serious archive everything right now

which email has Abigails name in it?

And what of the video studio, what's your source for that? What "pizzagate people" did it belong to? Where was it located? Whos behind this? Answers.

this is kind of weird, like for this video(it is another one on the youtube page that uploaded:

I handed everyone the key on a silver platter, you go do a little searching and answers will become apparent quickly. I've already said too much. Just archive this shit so its not forgotten.

Search the emails.

G-guy... Are you sure you did that? Did it really output this? Because this is plain text in english.

>I handed everyone the key on a silver platter

1. I'm not sure that's a real expression

2. Even if it was, no you didn't. You're vague as fuck dude. You've only explained yourself when people ask questions.

3. The answers you give to said questions should've been on your original post from the beginning.

>I've already said too much

Shut your fucking face, you roleplaying faggot.

Take your meds, dummy.

Just post the fucking email with the name of the youtube account or forever be known as a larping faggot.

Just so everyone knows, the hex message that image "spit" out at him said:
"Cheese and Hot Dogs available at request. Limited Supply. Short Shelf Life. Indulge your desires through your usual contact."

Yep, hes larping. What kind of an asshole do you have to be to toy with people over the wellbeing of children?

bc feels

OP, are you kidding me? Is that really what it says?

Someone confirm this

I ran what the Russian guy posted, it's legit

What program / password did you use? I'm on office notebook now, not permitted to run third-party because muh security.

WHAT THE FUCK

OP still could be larping for the fun, someone needs to check if steganography detection programs really give this to the password "moloch" as he says.

Please someone confirm

just download the stegspy program he used and report back

Used stegspy, said found at marker 1436232 hiderman program detected

NYPD found as soon as it was leaked. They're waiting until President Trump enters office so Jeff Sessions can hand out Death Sentences.

Now you know.

I aint touching that shit not even whit your doublerinos

Look at e-mail id 55433

>They made cool dance movies. Like this one. Like other ones, worse ones. They were almost like..... showcasing things. Here's one of the tame videos..

prove it and post the bad videos

i call you pants on fire, you are lying

If you believe is truth, post it here. It would help.

Autism

When put into this context, this is definitely the most creeped out I've ever been by the Macarena.

>pizza.jpg steganography

we did this a month ago... a .txt file (pic related) is the result

>short shelf life

>tfw the red pill becomes too bitter

NO

It must suck to be law enforcement investigating this. Jesus christ

it's fake, dumbass

real:

>falling for the obvious larp

>captcha : select all images with a pizza

Gracias wacha

What program / password did you use? I'm suspicious on both cases because it's required to know the right password to decode.

That's a hex translator, not steg spy

yes, someone cracked the password and that was the result

Unfortunately it would probably be impossible to decrypt the text file.

How about you read the filename, computer genius?

PIZZA GATE IS REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Assuming for the exercise that Pizzagate is legit.
"They" know how to encode data in innocent image and put evidence in it.
Which means they are tech-saavy enough to do that but not to use a fucking VPN.

>chan filename reliable

sexy

Yes, it's strange but there are some really strange files in their email history, such as wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55900 (see attachments. file size is funny too, 6.66 mb)

What am I looking at ? Chinese characters ?

Dunno. Maybe it's just a spammer though. I've looked his other mails, they are presentations with images too.

What people from pizzagate?

What recordint studio?

What dance movies?

How are some random pedos on youtube connected to pizzagate?

Jeff Sessions better crucify these lowlifes asap.

Its bullshit

Theres no proof he used the wikileaks image

There never will be any proof until SOMEONE UPLOADS A YOUTUBE VIDEO REDOWNLOADING THE PIZZA IMAGE AND DOING IT ON A LIVE STREAM

ALL HE DID WAS POST NUMBERS THAT SAY CREEPY SHIT AND CLAIMED THEY CAME FROM A PICTURE JESUS CHRIST

I've tried it now myself. Stegspy finds nothing. Either OP and other user are larping or I do something else than they.

Did you try "moloch" as the password?

It didn't ask me even, it said "sorry no steg found."

Guys, you haven't seen anything.
We found a pic with shit hidden in it, it's a screenshot from an article, and like, when you try to upload it, it says it can't because there is a file embeded in it.

to add nobody was able to crack it open

where is this pic???

In the Podesta emails of course.
I forgot it's name but it's probably "screenshot something..." let me check it.

if any of your brainiacs can crack this, if it exists, it would prove the pizzagate theory.. surely??

I know very little about this coding stuff but is there any chance this has something to do with the wikileaks keys they're looking for in the bitcoin blockchain over at /r/WhereIsAssange?

Found it
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
try to upload yourself and you'll see it
And, idk, depends on what is hidden, it could be a document, ab incriminating picture.

>wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
thanks mate, interesting... will take a look.

Its fake hex

>wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
Very interesting. I've tried to investigate the bottom of the image (to see if it's really black) but photoshop declines to open this file. Seems like something is in the end of the file.

No problem
Exactly, and when you try to upload it here, it also says that.

fuck off.

Opened in paint.net and the color is black (000000)

>Rename random image to pizza
>Upload it
Haha see no steg

Good try Ctr

just copy paste the hex and convert.
rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-ascii.htm

what is that hex again? I didnt get how you got it. what is Steg spy?
I have hexdump the image and could see nothing about this hex you pust.

C'mon ahmed, if it were true it would be massive.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

some very interesting info regarding pizza.jpg in this leddit thread

had skipped some of this info thanks man

Checked