Clinton Won Most Votes By Any Losing Candidate EVER

Hillary Clinton has won the most votes ever by a losing candidate, but Trump won. Trump good or bad? How about electoral college, good or bad?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=ybLyhKCjrmk

I dont deny that maybe pizzagate specifically is not true, but there are global elitist pedo rings for sure, and podesta and everybody in those email talked like them.

we've been around this shit,,,,just find any pedo site honeypot or not, and look at the ton of material, where does that much comes from and how come its now taken down?
(nsa can find them for sure, no matter if tor)

California.

is opva still up?, i saw that once and holy shit, couldn't believe it.

how come it is *not taken down?

the electoral college is needed in a big federated country like the USA, specially having few cities with extremely high population density.

Unfortunately they were concentrated in two states

>more illegal immigrants and less voting regulations than any other election
>hard blue states that turn a blind eye to illegal immigrant voters have high turnout which push candidate X over candidate Y
>their influence is mitigated by the fact the electoral college allows representation for only legal citizens
>candidate Y wins because he carries more states

It's almost like the electoral college is working exactly as intended and preventing voter fraud.

Get the hell over it, it's embarrassing how hard you are pushing it

Sage

Electoral college was specifically designed to prevent the tyranny of the majority in allowing few states to rule the many.
Just because California has a bazillion Mexicans doesn't mean that it should be able to swing the vote.

The US is essentially a group of states under one government. Each state is given x ammount of votes based on their population. Until this is the United States of commiefornia, this will always be the case.

Irrelevant, if you remove cali from the equation she would have lost the popular vote as well.
The electoral college works.

Really activated my apathy center.

Wow. She's the greatest loser EVER!

Exactly, and it is well known that places like california let illegals vote. The state vote goes back to our founding.

She also had the most faithless electors in history.

She really is the BEST LOSER OF ALL TIME.

I love how this non point is always brought up. She won the popular vote in an electoral college campaign. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

Is it? Can you show me the evidence?

The electoral college gives more voting powerful to others, that's not equality. Plus the people who live is less populated cities tend to have lower IQ, we we really need to give those idiots more voting power

Yeah, and there's no way she got nearly as many votes as Obama did four years ago. Oh yeah, and there are three million votes that are fraudulent that went right to her. So there's that.

We need to get Sup Forums to get together and create an open source voting system.

> united STATES of america
> democratic PEOPLES republic of america

>give those idiots more voting power
that's the american dream
to be an idiot an in power
who are you to shit on that?
u r fuckin moran or sumthin

>DPRA unite! Overthrow the oppressors!
That moment when you realize this could have been the present if Democrats weren't all bark and no bite.

I don't have a problem with the electoral college, but it needs to be changed. Maine and Nebraska, of all places, have the right idea. Delegates should be awarded by district instead of at large, with the two senatorial delegates remaining the same.

This is in a perfect world with fair bi-partisan created districts, in reality gerrymandering would fuck this all up like it did for congressional seats.

1. You don't need to provide I.D.

That right there, combined with millions of illegals who are being used by liberals every which way (fuckface Obama did tell illegals they could vote just a few short months ago, remember that one?) and you think it's all on the up-and-up? Holy shit, that's rich.

Why the fuck do you think nobody pushed for a CA recount? Because, the damage it'd do to the liberals would rekt them for decades.

Use your head, man, and stop being dim.

EC worked as it was intended, it stopped NYC, Chicago, San Francisco and LA from deciding the winner.

Illegales and dead people are not votes.

Which says a lot seeing how she lost to the most unpopular candidate of all time.

She also had the most unfaithful electors in over 100 years. She takes first place in everything that either doesn't matter or is negative, what a complete and utter failure.

a 5yo could run the country better then these clowns in office

And it serves once more as proof that ramping up votes in the big cities doesn't win you the presidency.

Trump wins the popular vote if you take away California. Should we really let one state dictate the fate of the country? No.

Anarchist detected. The average 5 year old only knows youtube memes and lacks the ability to read and write. The country would be 420 blaze it by this time next week.

A guy got his dog a voting id with no issues HIS FUCKING DOG