How do we defeat the two party system?

How do we defeat the two party system?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcdotnet.au/news/2016-12-20/one-nation-qld-candidate-andy-semple-withdraws-over-tweets/8135128
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Side with the emus in an Australian civil war that claims the lives of millions

you'll need lots of dollariedoos

First we must defeat the emus

Changes little. At least now you get an actual majority vote. Here, weedman got a "majority" party with 39% of the total votes

^^^^

The day we ditch our two party system is the day we rebrand as Great Southern China.

Vote one nation

Add a third party. Duh.

The electoral college system effectively ensures a two-party system in America--when a third party movement rises up, it either replaces an existing party (as the Republicans replaced the Whigs), joins an existing party (the Populist and Farmer-Labor parties joining the Democrats), or dies off (the Reform Party).

If you're talking about Australia, IIRC they have a bunch of parties represented in government but only two capable of actually winning a national election (Labor and Liberal). I guess you could call it a 2.5 party system.

abcdotnet.au/news/2016-12-20/one-nation-qld-candidate-andy-semple-withdraws-over-tweets/8135128

ONE NATION YES!

bunch of cucks

RevoluciĆ³n

I don't vote total waste of time picking a new mascot each year

nah.

We need to kick the good for nothing wrangers out of the country.

They can create their own ethnostate on Antartica if they want to

You volunteering to be a wranger-rangler and start the kicking-out?

I'd probably need help. Maybe I should start a political party? hmmm.

Vote for based Leyonhjelm

Listen to more Knockoff, the answer lies within

Hmmmmm

Cant overwhelm the Leyonhjelm.

What the fuck is an Adler

It's an imported (aren't they all) lever-action shotgun that can have a five-round magazine (legal in Oz with caveats) or a 7-round magazine (illegal in Oz). Possessing a 7-round mag makes your Adler illegal.

Would reserves be a good investment? Im 19 years old labourer living out of home

Vote for al Emu.

Full time chops. Aus military is basically welfare in a uniform. It's awesome

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

Number every box and vote below the line. Put every minor party above the majors, even the shit ones.

You don't. Doesn't matter what political system is in place the people never know what is best for them.

Don't. Reform it.

Well, even if actually from the man - and while it IS slightly amusing - it is not helpful. Is he running for "Politician with the Best Stand-up Routine"?

yes, absolutely.

Just ask around beforehand.

If you defeat the 2 system party, the 2 system party wins.

Uh, no. People often need help in resisting their baser instincts. That is, the reverse of the PHON, "Freedon/Liberty Anything" and so on.

Navy spook here, can confirm.

i was thinking about this today actually. bump.

its such a shit design. can someone answer me why 2 parties is better than having a number of different parties?

eliminate the establishment that supervises and operates it

B A S E D
E
R
N
A
R
D
I

If you figure out a realistic solution to that problem, you will be the saviour of humanity. Good luck.

Fuck Off with your shitty Bernardi! He's a Rinehart shill in the Chinese pocket

Vote for one nation
Next election, queensland alone will likely give them as much influence as the greens in the reps/senate

It's not about pauline being right or wrong about everything, but the fact that it will stir shit up either way

Stop using FPTP.

Australia has ranked-choice at all levels and a proportional house of parliament which makes it much more friendly to third parties - if people were smart enough to vote for them

bob katter for pm
kek wills it

With this bloke

Step 1.- Get a extremely corrupted political class.
Step 2.- Get an over 25% unemployement rate.
Step 3.- Get cucked into poverty by a greater superpower.