Do you think the women who browse Sup Forums are somewhat attractive or ugly as rats?

Do you think the women who browse Sup Forums are somewhat attractive or ugly as rats?

im a 8/10

Women browse Sup Forums?

Traps don't count

Fun fact: Everyone who browses Sup Forums is a woman unless they provide dick pics

>the women who browse
no

all women are attractive in some way, even the ugly as fuck ones can be nice and cook you a meal.

Theres no women here. Some on an anime board but not here.

9% of those who visit here are women
6% of those women are sex goddesses
3% of those women are double agents working for the SJWs to try and infiltrate our board

of those 3%, 60% of them have converted to our ideology.

100% of everything above was pulled out of my ass.

If a woman visits here she has to be atleast below 5/10

> woman on Sup Forums

Yea no

fuck you
thats a lie
attractive only means one thing, and one thing only
and no women can ever grill meat better than a man
they're only need for 3 things, sex, laundry, and child care

I've met one girl in real life I suspect of going on Sup Forums. I could've fucked her but I later heard she was a total biter so I'm glad I dodged that bullet. Solid 8/10 if you're into mild fetal alcohol syndrome chicks though.

Rumor has it lauren southern visits once a year to find a single white boy to mate with to propagate the white race before eating his head whole

More importantly, the inner attractiveness is not there by default.

all female Sup Forumsacks are 100% qt mate how new r u?

just as attractive as the men who browse pol

dam :(

So, they are all 10/10 supermodels?

The attractiveness of men is irrelevant unless you're dumb enough to let your carefully crafted civilization believe it's supposed to start behaving like a bunch of anim-oh...

tfw so andro ppl mistook me for girl BEFORE i grew my hair out

tfw not retarded enough to believe HRT does anything or that ppl should call me "she" unless they want to

tfw ultimate power

kek

The only thing I'd add to your pic related is that sexual liberation also leads to people not having kids in general.

Probably ugly as rats.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

it's rare for me to find a woman isn't at least somewhat attractive.