We need 200,000immigrants to make Japan great again

Hello.

Nice to meet you.

Japan need 200.000 immigrants. Japanese officials, Japanese economists, international organizations(IMF,world bank,OECD,UN etc) also support this idea

Without immigrants, we can not make this country great again

Let's accept 200.000. We need more population to grow economy and fight against china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Hdtfg8mgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol gtfo no Japanese will ever vote for this.
The one thing you fucking quasi-chinks got right.

Build robots. None of us want to move to your shithole country in order to work 100 hours a week until we're 90 just so we can be thrown into a landfill.

More proxyfag erp.
sage

But... Our LDP(dominant perty) support immigrants.(for economic growth)

Bet lefists block immigrants from abroad^^

do urself a favor and only take white or asian ones, speaking from exp

Don't ruin your heritage

Just wait a couple of years more and take actually educated europe fleeing whites instead of falling into the trap of importing overtestosteroned and underfuckder borderline islamic cavemen like europe has done or otherwise you will deal with the same shit we are currently dealing with.

What you need to do is convince your viegin population to start fucking their women. Foreign immigrants will not contribute to your country unless you uphold very strict immigration. Whether its through testing or whatever your culture see's fit.

>Let's accept 200.000. We need more population to grow economy and fight against china

We made the same choice and haven't regretted it :^)

how to mate? tell me where to sign up

We already said they shouldn't accept Muslims, Joao

Japan should stay pure

I'm whiter than you nigger

>6 million immigrants

Hmmm, something about this number seems... off.

Apply to English teaching job

Mmm... Tough choice. Become China's trade bitch or allow immigrants.

Fuck. Good luck. Personally would be very beneficial to the USA for you to take immigrants because it would make you economically stronger and also provide a little more buffer for us.

If I were Japan I think I'd go with it, but have some set percentage that the immigrant level can't excede, like 10% of the population.

As long nigger rejected.

they would be importing chinese and seas not your kind english teacher

Why do English teachers suck so much ass?
Japan is overpopulated and their birthrate has been steadily rising.

except literally nobody in Japan wants rapefugees and rightly so, Abe has already given a speech about how to properly address the situation

I promise to give you 200,000 immigrants, that's my guarantee. Along with that, I will give you 200 nukes for every 1,000 refugees so you can make Japan great again.

where can I look into this? I don't speak jap btw

Fuck off. Country's full. Literally all those (((organisations)))) are controlled by (((them))) so of course they support it.

t. immigrant.

> white immigrants
Why? They're prime SJW material. Being an actual minority in Asia will probably make them into some sort of super SJW army. then they'll invite third world immigrants anyway.

Great Nippon man
Please accept me

Plenty of companies and organisations. All require 12 years of English education and the vast majority require and bachelors degree.

The ideal would be JET but unless you have prior teaching experience it'll be a long wait.

Will you bring toothpaste?

a bachelors*. I may have been drinking.

>erp

m8 who wants to go to japan when they're 35

>unironically posting in a davido-kun thread

Fuck culture and history and genetics, you need more worker drones.

Don't talk shit about ERP, I know you're on f-list

Yes
But mostly big white meat for your women to enjoy

well, ain't got no exp on that, I've in other jobs though

>We need more population to grow economy and fight against china
You'll have to start housing them in the sea

If you're going to accept immigrants, Nihon, please, a the very least, make sure they all have a few years of fully skilled work-experience in their field; that said field is also one where there is actually a genuine labour shortage; and that they have validated college degrees relevant to their respective fields.

If not, well, I think you know where that ends up.

Just getting my engineering degree, then I'll head on over to you, Japan.

Also, no muslims.

That's crucial.

Hello.

Mechatronic engineering technician here.
well educated, 100% german.

May i please set foot on your promised land?

35 year olds.

Very important.

Do you people have souls? This is a honest question.

nice try you kike

If you're in an English speaking country you have 12 years of English education.

No, stay away.

Hello 火病くん, do you ever get tired of shitposting?

>what is communism

if i come, can i have rio hamasaki?

then i'll come and come again.

ok what grade u teach though

Germans are actually quite well regarded in Japan. Even when learning western languages was banned in the lead up to WWII German was excepted as it was thought to increase your scientific ability.

If you think anyone outside of Japan will work 80+ hours a week you are delusional.
Japan is the last country obwohl emigrate to.

how about you pay people to make babies instead?

You gotta fuck off dude. You make the same thread constantly. You have a problem.

>it's a larping weeaboo episode

Actually most of my m8s working at big accounting and legal firms or banks work 12-14 hour days back in ausfailia.

Just googled f-list, no thanks.

Immigrants arent immigrants.
Dont get people from shitholes like:
Africa
Middle East
South America

Whats left can be used as immigrants.

Fuck off ELVIS. What Japan actually needs is everyone over 70 to die.

I'm even willing to learn Japanese, i think it sounds beautiful.

so help me out jbro... i'm sitting at a sushi bar and want to tell the chef that i really enjoy the food. What would i say, desu?

let me impregnate your women

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Don't buy into economists bullshit, there's nothing inherently good about economic growth. Quality of life is what matters, and that won't improve with immigration, specially when it's likely to increase crime and overall poverty.

People that flee are usually redpilled and even if you just see it as a "maybe", pick islam and there isnt even a chance at anything decent.

>came to Japan
>get the racism Japanese
>get stabbed yakuza
>get washed tsunami

Kono sushi wa mecha oishii

(mecha pronounced me as in mess cha as in change)

You say to him: Anata wa chikan desuyo

Only white immigrants. We can give you some Hapa kids with severe autism. One of those I'm sure will be an innovative mind, creating something worth much glory in great Nippon. The other however will bring mankind to its knees and cause the earth to be in the brink of destruction causing this foul creature to summon the grace of god.

Intense stuff but yeah.

Praise kek.

Lots of memeposting, but if this happened as well as opening of government run daycare, and enforcement of no unpaid overtime (these guys just need to be more efficient. Doing 7 hours of work but being in the office for 12 hours is fucking stupid) everything would get better over night.

I am a chicken?

>mfw I took Nipponese back in HS, got a C every semester, and forgot 95% of it.

>still falling for the racism meme

>Doing 7 hours of work but being in the office for 12 hours is fucking stupid
This so much. Japan is inefficient as fuck.

Is GoGoNihon legit? Heard nothing but good things.

anata wa means you are so... i guess i should not say that, chikan must be an insult desu.

>let immigrants in
>they are forced to work 12 hours per day
>they get depressed and kill themselves
>start over

Chikan is a train/bus groper. Chicken in katakana is chiken.

bizarre japan, accept globalism and ruin you country and further ruin your country by importing non japanese (niggers)

Don`t say `mecha`. its local dialect. Plus be polite and finish the sentence with desu.

is "totemo oishii desu" also a valid sentence?

Oh shit desune

Fuck off kainichi

you always make the same types of threads. shit, not even an hour ago you were making some bullshit up about how your parents are so "racist". how much do you get paid for this? theres no way someone would make these threads for over a year without getting paid for it.

so "Kono sushi wa oshii desu" is better?

I read that as "finish every sentence with desu"

No you would say "totemo oishii na oppai desu" instead.

I personally intend on fathering 3 half-japanese/half-irish daughters that I will raise in Tokyo OP.

Many White males are disgusted by the jewish feminism that has overtaken the USA and Japan is one of the few nations on earth untouched by jewdeo-christian cuck values.

>it was thought to increase your scientific ability.
It usually increases overcomplication in engineering

>grab a 1.4
>put a turbo
>and a supercharger
>get 180 hp
>fit unpronunciable automatic/sequential gearbox ever (Doppelkupplungsgetriebe) and only that gearbox
>it's time for a facelift
>fuck that 1.4
>put a 1.8 with a turbo
>get 190 HP
>Offer manual option
>that's what we should have done in the first place

Before you go asking around, we'll pay you take as many of them as possible. You're even more likely to get lucky to not get the black kind of subhuman trash.

I heard the migrants have to adapt to the Japanese work ethic. If that's still the case, it's a good repellent for all the non-desirable.

Yes

nigger pls.

pffff.... baka ^^

Weaboos, don't fall for the Nip memes. Go to Japan and see for yourself why everyone who lives in Japan hates Japanese society. Just go alone, otherwise you won't fully feel how opressive their society feels.

> moving to a country with lower standards
Noooooooooooooooope.

Leftists block immigrants?

What kind of backwards world is this?

No to finish every sentence with desu just sounds odd. Only Sumo being interviewed would be that odd. Plus if it ends in masu you would not add desu after.

>worrying about cars
>not space elevators

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Hdtfg8mgI

Sorry, we are full!

They get shit done, it's just takes twice as many hours, which they make up for by being in the office double time. I get they want to be contributing to society and productive, but just pissing away your time isn't productive. Thankfully the new generation is moving away from their old business practices. I think when the old generation all die off and our generation are the people running society, things will be great. You don't need to throw away your culture, but some of the work culture here is just fucking stupid.

Only if you don`t take the time to assimilate. The first two years can be horrible but then you tend to ignore the stuff you don`t like much in the same way as your own country.