JAPAN IS ON FUCKING FIRE

The town of Itoigawa (糸魚川市) in Niigata Prefecture in northwestern Japan is currently getting BTFO by a large blaze, with a couple hundred buildings lost and several injuries. The number of missing is currently unknown. RIP, you poor Nihongos.

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20161222/k10010816401000.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7OvPTmhtiY
youtube.com/watch?v=bE13FREpFVo
rt.com/news/371237-japan-huge-fire-evacuation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was worse during the war. Also first post best post.

The War on Fire is one of Man's longest and deadliest battles. We have made progress, but fire remains a crafty enemy.

You can't fpbp yourself, but you're right.

One nice thing about the Japanese media is that they are fast as fuck. They already have helicopters broadcasting this thing around the world.

By the way, anyone (Japan IP or not) can sign into Nico Video with a Twitter password now and watch live news videos.

Never build with balsa wood and tissue paper.

Seriously, what country can't do that? You make it sound as if it's a major feat.

>Nihongos

"Nihonjin" is the word you're looking for, "nihongos" isn't a word, and "nihongo" means Japanese language.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7OvPTmhtiY

This is what happens when you build a nation out of paper and sticks. Just think of all the anime that has been lost..

t. weeb

His Trips say otherwise..... plus we are Australian we
can do anything

germany?
They never report on anything

Yeah I know. I'm being a bit cheeky with my Japanglish. I felt that "Nips" would be a bit rude considering the situation with the fire.

I pray that it's not Hobby Link Japan's warehouse.

I placed a big order recently.

>Nihongos
baka, that is japanese like the language, not the person. nihonjin is what you want.

>Just think of all the anime that has been lost

I don't even want to think about it...

The gook, the gook, the gook is on fire

don't bully japan, fire
go bully saudi arabia

how fat are you right now
also can you suggest any asian coloring books like naruto

Rip Nip

>Not linking MSNBC or CNN.
This is probably fake news.

Any livestreams?

rip anime

Houses made out of paper. What could go wrong? Please save all lolis.

This fucking guy

We still have to encounter (and survive) fire out of control in space. And that fire acts fucking weird
youtube.com/watch?v=bE13FREpFVo

We don't need no miku, let the motherfucker burn.

what is keks gender? this is important

Middle of nowhere. Care level -> 0.
Also, I'm filled with potential joy knowing my ex girlfriend could be on fire this very moment.

Why does this have the seal of "Goody" on it?

This is why our alliance is so important to me.

IS THE ANIME SAFE?

Japan you are cold as fucking ice

>Caring about the ex

Actually they are burning currently.

The Japs like fire. Why else would they ask for 2 nukes?

The fire started from a ramen restaurant. The ocean air fanned the flames. Itoigawa authorities evacuated the people. Thankfully, only 2 were injured!

> building code

That great. Fire safety its no joke

The sad thing is that the japs didn't see this coming

Funny, could work on the execution though.

This could have been avoided if we had more fire safety knowledge shared...

>only 2 injured
Minor victory

Well, well. Sounds like Japan needs a safety squad.

This is what you get for building your house from fucking paper.

B but Japenese don't have sex!

good night fucking weebs

A fossilized fish waits patiently.

HELP

This is what happens when you don't care about fire safety.

RWSS for Japan when?

ya but in a space fire ur just fucked and the whole interior explodes

Oh shit

I guess the 4th Holy Grail war just ended.

Fuck you America

And Fuck America nigger worship culture

>republican party lose 2018 house election

>2020 America elects nigger worship faggot

>Abolish constitution and Second Amendment

>Now california spic and nigger decide who gonna president will be

>all the white genocide conspiracy come out the true

>white liberal become Robin hood and took over all the white men money

>America a carbon copy of western europe become third world country

DELET DIS!

>turn on news
>30 seconds of fire footage
>news changes to a cooking show

Classic Japs. I can't understand them.

Oy vey it's another Holy grail war!

That's what happens when you give up nuclear power and go back to fire.

>they thought F/SN was fiction

No. Always remember pearl harbour. They have no honor. Fuck them.

They are taught the bombs were the worst tragedy in humanity. Yet they would be half breeds , mostly dead had the Americans and Russians taken them by land. Then there would be no Japan because it would have been split in half like Germany was between the Americans and Russians.

If only /rwss/ was there to help them, rip

>"No. Always remember pearl harbour. They have no honor. Fuck them."
>bombed a naval base, whereas the US nuked 2 civilian cities

Yeah, I'm going with Japan being the good guys on this one. The US resorted to nukes because they knew they wouldn't be able to take them in real war (like how the US has never been able to win a single war since then).

Signed, non-Jap

>oh, no
>that sucks

been through it
search up fortmcmurray fire
if this becomes a huge deal ill be mad

>not sure if b8 or just kikebook tier retarded

you're alright

Wrong fuck-o. Japan would have been taken. It would have been split in half just like Germany and your retarded English teacher ass would be in a shitty warped part commie hellhole. Theyd actually be forced to teach what they did to the Chinese too.

In no fucking way where the Japanese good guys in world war two. You are a delusional fucking moron. Stay in your shitty seen land.

the only bad guys in ww2 were americans, bongs and russians

Yes if the Russians and Americans were forced to take Japan by land it wouldn't be split in half like Germany, your right. Why ever would I think that.

You are dumb.

wood burns to you know, atleast with paper walls its easier to get out of a burning building

Wind your neck in, son. I already said I'm not Japanese.

But no, the US had no ability to storm Japan. Neither did Russia. They were both exhausted (despite the US only fighting half as long as everyone else) and the US knew that Japan would roll them over in a proper war. So they used nukes as a deterrent. Japan was a good guy, who wanted your shitty nation gone. You were just the lazy slobs trying to ride on the coattails of better nations, and then panicked when they met an enemy alone.

Suck it up, you beta cuck.

>blames current nips for pearl harbor
>you are dumb
please tell me more

Dumb ass Ameri-bro doesn't know that Australians are the most powerful race.

>Keep em slept

If not being able to take them in a real war was the truth, then how did the American forces manage to fight the Japanese back to their mainland? Did the Japanese just move all of their forces out of the way to be polite?

There's an awful lot of decision-making involved when it comes to using a weapon like a nuclear bomb to attack an enemy. I don't think it does the situation justice to try and simplify it so much.

Stay safe!

>what is strategy
>what is dropping one nuke and then dropping the second one only a couple of days later before any military leaders could confirm what had happened

ATOMIII BOMBUUUU

FARKIN AMEWICAAAA

Maybe if they would lower the immigration laws for right wing safety squads this wouldn't have happend

Tech is tech. Japan wouldn't act so superior if they haven't had superior technology to go against their absolutely defenseless neighboring countries.

>Butthurt about nukes being droped on the nips
>Not realising in time it was a good thing
>Not realising fucking everything japan made +10 years after the nukes dropped probably would not have without it

The nukes were a good thing user, they paved a way for technology, and anime, how could you live a life without anime?

Apparently this fire is still going on. It's 2035hrs in Japan right now; we'll have to wait until sunrise in about 10 hours to find out how extensive the damage will be.

holy shit is it godzilla again?

as if 2 nukes, tens of 8,9 richter earthquakes every year, huge tsunamis at least twice a year, and now this...

The Americans resorted to use of Nuclear Weapons because they knew that a ground invasion of mainland Japan would be a costly, drawn-out battle that would allow the Soviet Union to gobble up imperial territories and potentially gain a foothold on Japan itself. Tell me, would you have enjoyed living in South Japan or North Japan more?

Fair point. I suppose it's like how Germany lost, but now rules all of Europe. And how the US claimed a "victory" but is teetering on the edge of oblivion.

I don't like anime, though. Spirited Away is as far as I go with it. I'm here for business.

divine punishment for creating rape doujins of my waifu

ホワイト・ピッグ ゴーホーム!

What the fuck is all that?

白人は帰れ!

Look at it this way: Butterfly effect, no matter how small, no matter how big, the resulting change dwarfs the starting change, at one point in your life you stopped doing something for 5min, that means you are either 5min away from death, or 5min to death; even a fart can change your fate.

>白人は帰れ!
Google translator users desu.

That's actually the same reason I think the Nazis were necessary. My grandmother was evacuated from London during the war, and met my grandfather in the town she moved to. If the Nazis didn't go all out, my mother would have never been born, and subsequently neither would I.

So, three cheers for Hitler.

Maybe if you're illiterate.

rt.com/news/371237-japan-huge-fire-evacuation/

The fire rises

With the medical advancements the Nazis made, my mom would be dead; I myself personally believe in multiverses, think of how many there are where dinosaurs never got wiped out.

Nigata? Oh no. . .

It was the one with the best uniform here

Or where dinosaurs never evolved because the insects never suffered a mass extinction.

>mother fucking titan arthropods