Is pic related Pepe or Kek? I'm honestly confused. Could we say Pepe is to Kek what Jesus is to the Christian God...

Is pic related Pepe or Kek? I'm honestly confused. Could we say Pepe is to Kek what Jesus is to the Christian God? Redpill me on this Sup Forums

Pepe is a cartoon frog and Kek is a made-up, ancient Egyptian idol.

השם אלהים

>made up

Pepe is the messenger of the memes of kek

Kek is the God we worship whom gives the message to Pepe to spread.

>says Kek is made up
>check flag

Fucking Kikes get out of my board, stop disrespecting Kek

Your digits imply that you are at least partially incorrect here

You're lying. I can tell this somehow....

Kek is going to chop your head off in your sleep like a fucking muslim if you disrespect him like that.

Pepe is but a prophet of Kek. Kek is our God. Praise Kek!

Esoteric Kekism is the only way, friends.

How about now?

kek is the egyptian deity who possesses pepe and turns him smug after summoned by our epic gets

false prophets get out

Still no gets in this thread

you know nothing of what you speak

newfags OUT

Look buddy they don't just hand these badges out... you should think before you speak

Pepe is a meme made popular by Sup Forums and /r9k/ that later caught on with Sup Forums. It was taken by normies only to be taken back during the election, and becoming a symbol of the alt-right. He is not a prophet.

Kek was a phrase used commonly on Sup Forums that also spread here, it's used as a replacement for "lol". What no one knew however was that "kek" was an Egyptian god. A frog actually, so we were posting frogs and saying "Kek" before we even knew about the god. Sparking many to believe in "meme-magic". As meme magic grew more powerful it broke apart reality itself, pepe was on the news, Trump won the election, Sup Forums was mainstream. And the god of darkness laughed. Meme magic is real my friend. Kek let the images and phrase into our heads because he knew this was the best place to spread darkness. PRAISE KEK.

>yfw cant summon Pepe

I remember Pepe was just some faggot that said "feels good man"
Those were the days.

checked

I will shamelessly self bump until I get an answer confirmed by kek

Praise

Pepe is the avatar of Kek.

Prophet here. is confirmed.

Pepe is the prophet of Kek

Ready for the final red pill? Kek isn't real and Jesus hates role players

>claims to be a prophet
>doesn't even get digies

but where does Wojack come in?

KEK CONFIRMS

Any elaborations?

CHECKED

>yes goyim do not believe in meme magic fairytales they are not real

Nah

Pepe is Kek's prophet, created in his image. High Energy is like the Holy Spirit. All of this is complete bullshit of course, but that's what meme magicians believe

Perhaps he is the dimwitted light that kek aims to extinguish with the void.

Rreeeeeeeeeeee

Pepe and wojak are reall just the biblical cain and abel

We once had a "Council of Sup Forums" regarding this subject in which the Nature of Kek was to be determined.
In the End we settled on a a holy trinity between Pepe (The Father), Wojak (The Son) and Other Memes/Trump (The holy spirit).
They are all Part of Kek, just like every Meme is, yet Pepe is his strongest incarnation.
The Memes are his way of speaking to us

Kek gives us life through The Happenings!

Made up? Time for the gas, jew.
Kek manipulates reality as he sees fit, through our meme magic he manifests our collective will
Shadilay my brothers and don't let schlomo trick ya

CHECKED
PRAISE HIM MA DUDES
SHADILAY
KEK TO DELIVER DAY OF ROPE TO ZIONIST JEWS AND LET LOOSE ANOTHER CRUSADE

I see you are still buttblasted about the Egyptians enslaving you.

praise

How do you guys pronounce Pepe

poopoo