Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ Wierd Youtube Edition

>Sex addicted degenerate gets promoted (and paid a shitload of money as shown by his 6 figure cars) by youtube to make sexually suggestive subliminal terrible content for children all while massively violating copyright laws against Disney while using Spiderman and Frozen:
m.youtube.com/channel/UClKSoKt_2nO5JycU4NWm9eA/videos
WHATEVER THOUGH ITS JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE

REMINDER: No illegal acts or violence or "raiding" certain individuals etc are allowed to be encouraged ITT, just investigation.
>Orthodox NY Jews raping little boys and also giving them oral sex/herpes after circumsizing them:
vice.com/en_ca/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
youtube.com/watch?v=4FN0X-LxN2U
>Bill Clinton's DoJ Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit appointed friend, Andrew Kline, is the registered agent of Besta Pizza:
steemit.com/wikileaks/@ausbitbank/besta-pizza-is-owned-by-andrew-kline-of-the-human-trafficking-prosecution-unit-of-the-doj-pizza-parties-exposed
>Massive Pedophile Ring Uncovered in Norway last month:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
>Oprah exposes jewish satanist pedos 25 years ago:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
>One of Obama's top donors was arrested for child rape in 2014:
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>Is this all bullshit? in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

>“The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” -Professor deHaven-Smith
All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuh0gzsc4g
m.youtube.com/toymonster
youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WMMERUtnjKM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCzbUiB87M
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_VjQ2ezf8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even other channels are involved
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuh0gzsc4g
Too many video with syringes for my taste also I found a youtube channel that maybe is involved m.youtube.com/toymonster
Mostly in their video there are baby dolls in some weird Rainbow things

>Three 3s if truth
I mean this stuff isn't a crime, but it's wierd as shit

youtube.com/channel/UCHWluCKn8tTx8Nay6SR4oPQ/videos
Some southeast asian version, looks like the videos are older than the "webs and tiaras" channel.
Looks like the finger family, surprise eggs and elsa-spiderman shows are related.

bump

Some of it might be actual, incidental crime. This is the actual kind of thing that shut down every ""child clothing modelling"" studio in the West. For some reason it's allowed to be one of the most popular kid's content on Youtube though :^))))))

I just want this shit to stop. Do these bastards ever get sick of brainwashing children? For fuck's sake they want LGBTP rights soon and we're about to give it to them.

Ethnic Russian sleeper cells in the Midwest stole the Blue Firewall from Hillary!

My biggest issue is why the fuck this shit is allowed on YouTube.
The obvious answer is that it's making YouTube so much cash they can't just let it die.

Is there any way we can get people talking about this?
Do people even care enough anymore?

bump

Im just wondering here, could a piece of puzzle be found in the movie? Eyes wide shut? Kubrick might have hidde aomething in there that hasnt been found yet.

If it's about the videos, h3h3 made a video a while ago talking about that, people were really confused about the elsa and spiderman nonsense, but then they just forgot and never talked about it again, if it's about the other stuff then nvm

Someone post the
>HOW MANY CHILDREN IS ENOUGH
>All of them.
Meme

YouTube doesn't pay them, its just a bunch of young adults with to much free time. Sage and reported for cp

What's the point of eating McDonald food from a toilet? Daily reminder that show is supposed to be for kids

If you ever get the real version yes

The released version is still like a maze thats so deep 99% of the viewers dont recognize the characters in the bbackground that follow tom cruise's daughter down the aisle after they think they are safe

In various channel too

>toilets filled with blood

what did their ass mean by this?

They make the content

Youtube hosts it

Advertisers give youtube all of the money and then they give the content creator like 10%

Youre trying too hard to shill mr CIA

Even the channel called Marvel Ultimate Spiderman

Look into Shadbase. All I'm going to say.

the videos barely have views

Now do the leftist version of HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE TO FUCK BEFORE YOURE SATISFIED? With Pedosta or someone saying "All of them"

That could go viral and wake people up to this bullshit

>8 billion on 1 channel
>over a million on the vid right there in the OP

this is one of the most unsettling things I have ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMMERUtnjKM

NEW VIDEO FROM 1 HOUR AGO
Features:
>Elsa is turned into a frog(!!!)
>Elsa helps Hulk by reaching up the legs of his shorts for lost objects
>Hulk undoes Elsa's dress and gives her an oil massage
>Weird cuck subplot

FUCKIN KEK

Good idea m8. We could also faceswap every prominent pedo. Podesta is a priority though.

When he goes inside the cafe and starts reading the newspaper. I paused it and looked at the news story. A single line is repeated, if by accident.

That's like saying the bank is paying me every time I take money out

Do I secretly work for the bank???

>Elsa is turned into a frog
I'll take it as an offense to our lord KeK

this is fucking disgusting

and my parents thought tom and jerry was bad

This makes me want to make all kinds of weird illerminaty vids for the Sup Forumsclicks

they all seem to be made by slants

I think the proper word is film maker

Which line?

I didn't see the problem until right now, but you're right: Hulk, Spiderman and the Joker are ALL white males. I'll inform them of their disgusting racism immediately.

just watched it

nowhere near as bad as you paint it

Don't worry some of them are Palestinians

What's with the arabs in the comments

Actually, the money in your bank account is the banks money as long as you don't pull itout in cash again.

He have a strange loli addiction but no more then that for what I saw

Suddenly Right Wing Death Squads seem G rated dont they?

Well techically yeah but youre just being retarded

Paying just means giving money to and yes the bank has been given your money

>Videos with little kids and teens doing awkward sexual thinghs
>Asks why arabs are interested

Jew3jew3 doxxed these guys not too long ago. Just some failed "pranksters" that started making this garbage when their prank channel got exposed as fake.

Disgusting and harmful to children sure. could they be useful idiots, maybe, but I don't think they're part of any grand conspiracy with jewtube. Just found a ridiculous niche and they're exploiting it while they can

some of these comments are just so bizzare.

That day will arrive comrade

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCzbUiB87M
At least fat less popular pewdiepie and his slavic girlfriend are on the case
Btw are the prankguys dressed up as spiderman palestinian Ashkenazi jews? They have that wierd lose that reminds me of them for some reason.

SOMEONE USE LEVEL 9 AUTISM AND FIND THIS OUT ASAP

And I'll be there to stop you when you go too far

Evil swings the pendulum both ways

this

they marry 9 year olds what do you expect

>Advertising to muslims "HEY GUYS COME HERE AND WELL PAY YOU TO RAPE KIDS"
Fucking stop this
Stop it with the open borders sick shit spiraling out of control

Just stop it or its going to blow up

Literally all of those things happen in the video, but I guess in Polack countries kids' shows with a little light nipple rubbing and people reaching up each other's shorts legs to their crotch is fine in moderation, or something

Figured this was just videos for autistic adults, but the random filming locations, seen eastern europe thailand and america,and the comments is just too much man

must hunt pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

she barely shows her back

>thread theme

>Just stop it or its going to blow up
Literally or figuratively?

Oh, it's the faglord with the VPN who stalks these Toy Family threads

Hey dude

Is this guy involved? Someone posted him in the last thread because he has degenerate videos and got made fun of

Both with muslims of course

Don't worry I'm a balanced person

Theyre scooping up networks from around the world with language free gibberish that can be understood by kids and pedos around the world holy shit

THIS IS WHERE THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE FROM

THEYRE TRAVELLING LIKE PEWDIEPIE DID TO GET MORE VIEWERS IN DIFFERENT JEWTUBE ZONES

This.

Dont ever kill anyone who didnt bring it on themselves or had to go to save a better life

But if theres someone about to rape a child to death mag dump em

what

does anybody else feel an overwhelming sense of terror when viewing these videos?

no

HOLY SHIT IN RUSSIAN TOO
(There is a bear so russia XD)

That's because you're linking them with implied heavy occult shit.
I had the same problem while reading about Bohemian Grove.
The implications are just too heavy when you consider it. But you have to take control of your mind and learn to separate bullshit from the facts.

FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO TOO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_VjQ2ezf8U

Some do

Some take the Rustpill

i had the same feeling with feminist videos in 2010-2011 and now look where we are

Basically shoot pedophiles and muslims on sight

About that same time I watched videos about Lawrence King and Satanic abuse. Freaked me out too. My eyes are open now, but I gazed upon the face of sin before.

How is this related to pizzagate in any way? This is like the live action version of that finger family shit that is probably just gooks abusing YouTube's playlist algorithms to get ad income from shitty parents who leave YT playing so their kids stop whining while they shoot up

Rich pedos acting with impugnity and corporate sanction.

thing is i saw these toy channels years ago and knew it would only get worse

i wonder how much worse its going to get............................

any predictions? imagine the kids watching this 5 years from now, kids sitting on each others faces etc. imagine the sexual assault charges they will get at age 10

Whats the difference?

It isn't related to pizzagate but surely there is some weird shit happening

Are you a teenager sitting on your mom's ipad while she shoots up? Because you clearly didn't watch any of the videos but your opinion seems really strong in your feefees

If I saw this while tripping I'd probably have an anxiety attack

Pizzagate is and always has been for useful idiots

Do you see pizzagate anywhere in the title? Nope

Pizzagate was the bastard mongrel child of EWO and reddshitters

>imagine the sexual assault charges they will get at age 10
There won't be any charges unless we win. If we lose then LoveWins and pedophobes like you and I will be exiled to the margins of society.

Not all the pedophiles are muslims

Can you guys confirm?

He's using a VPN to >1 post by this ID "this is just moneymaking guys what's wierd about child crotch sniffing" then never replying, just posting the same shit worded differently under another ID. Check this thread out.

Shills are a good sign.

I already explained it, faggot

did you just say pedophobe?

what the absolute fuck, well theres one prediction....

That won't be the worst part of losing. That's why we have to win.

Fake, you can d/l StegHunter yourself and there's nothing on the image

Yeah I notice when repeat non-conversationers pop up

It's amazing how much better at shilling we would be than them but theyre untrustworthy as fuck so theres no way to ever even talk deals unless youre fucking retarded as shit

These people would literally promise you anything just to get you somewhere where they could make you disappear

>tolerate Islam
That literally means tolerating a prophet that married and fucked a 6 or 9 year old

I'm such a bigot.

Those spiderman videos, what is the significance of those regarding pizzagate? the owner of that site came into my g/f/s job like a year ago and hardcore creeped on her

Let's summon KeK, trips will tell us what to do