You're having a night out on the town with your blushing bride

This man steps out from an alley. You realize it's dark out.
>AYO honkey, dat girl u wif got a nice lookin azz
>Lemme eat summa dem braps, know ahm sayin?

If you are a redpilled man like myself who is also physically on the weaker side, what is the honest to God, redpilled, unshameful way to approach a niggerino in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

usconcealedcarry.com/
pastebin.com/qayxGgtP
youtu.be/Wl4ViIwy7KA
youtu.be/LpTYpEu8mfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoot him

shoot the nigga dead man. you're not carrying?

Fuk nah bruh, this awl mine ma doot

Thanks guys. I got a domestic violence charge from the time my ex told the police I slapped her. Can't own a firearm. Next option.

Get a CCW first, then go from there.

don't go down dark alleys then lol

You ever fight a lawyer?

Is this worth the rest of your life in jail?

Because trust me, this is going to mean the rest of your life in jail. I'll see to it personally.

stab him

If not, carry a knife, go from there

Stab him

>I don't think so, pal.

Then you EXIT as fast as you can with whore in tow.

Easily avoided by not being going down dark alleys in the first place though.

>redpilled
>are completely unaware of your surroundings
>don't even realize what time of day it is until confronted by a hostile stranger

usconcealedcarry.com/

Uncuck your shit, user.

First off it hasn't got there, it's in the verbal stage.

Put your arm around her, show her your masculinity and ownership, show her you can defend her.

Laugh off the situation, show no alarm, show no insecurities, only control, equanimity, and security.

If things do get to a violent stage, you should these items on your person
>Milspec boots
>Knife
>Pepper spray

You should also be taking martial arts classes and hitting the gym, you have no excuse

pastebin.com/qayxGgtP

>murica
>asking how to defend itself

Pull out your gun and put a bullet in his head.

beat the shit out of him

Whenever you think that Sup Forums might be populated by people of reasonable intelligence, remember that it's all retards like these 3 chucklefucks.

Knives are absolutely terrible as self defense weapons, in pretty much every respect.

Kiss him

You punch him square between the eyes and knock his lights out, without hesitation.

Punch Nigger in the mouth and hear him bitch out with a high pitched pussy voice like he did here

youtu.be/Wl4ViIwy7KA

Conceal carry.

Shoot him.

They were responding to his caveat that he can't carry a firearm because he's a perpetual fuck-up.

fpbp

I live in the capital city of California and I completely disagree. I have only had to use my knife to stab somebody once, all other times I have pulled out my knife it was the end of the confrontation.

I have zero clue where this "knife are bad defense" meme came from but it makes my stomach turn upside down

We have IDs here dickhead

Only if the other guy has a weapon. Memetial arts won't help him disarm the knife if you're constantly moving around and stabbing/swinging

goddamnit straya

>>Lemme eat summa dem braps, know ahm sayin?
No I don't know what you're saying

This place is full of 15-20 year olds with no life experience. Have u ever read a no hymen no diamond thread?

Anything classed as assault in its most minor form, toward an intimate partner, is enough to permanently bar you from owning a gun.

This includes verbal threats, or throwing her purse on the ground, or spitting.

throw a grenade at him

I say, Charles. I think this colored gentleman is asking if you plan on finishing those left-overs you're carrying.

Pretty much any commonly prescribed self defense tool is better than a knife.
Using a weapon to "end a confrontation" is brandishing, which is illegal. It's also an escalation of force, which is a terrible idea.
The point of self defense is to not get hurt, not to kill the other dude legally.

>he doesn't know about BRRRRAAAPPPP posting

Seahawks are meme-tier football. I'd remind this gentleman of this fact and be on my way.

>lauten(((berg))) amendment

Sure, if you're convicted. Did you get convicted?

If he's a threat to you and you stab him he's no longer a threat and you didn't get hurt. If anything he might be smart enough to gtfo at the sight of your knife

Why are you such a cuck? The 2A doesn't give the gub'ment the right to remove your right to bear arms under any circumstances. If you are not packing then you should ask Tyrone if he'd be so kind as to let you do a cream pie clean up.

>braps
What the fuck are braps? Does he mean farts? Do black people eat farts regularly?

Please excuse my ignorance to black culture and cuisine, I'm but a humble white man of the people.

What's the difference between brandishing and menacing. Not that it matters for me since my whore ex gf was willing to lie to the police to prove a point about how I couldn't leave her.

>t. never been in a fight

It doesn't work like that. It's not like you plunge your knife into him and he goes YOU WIN! I GIVE UP!

It's not like people getting jumped on Liveleak either.

Pull down your pants and try to hug him. He'll say "Wypepo is fuckin crazy" and scurry off.

But in this particular scenario op suggested it's just 1 nig

Sup Forums is a +18 board

you sound like me when I was 14 in yahoo chat trying to impress girls.

Are you even replying to the right thread?

Unfortunately the gubmint doesn't always play the rules of the constitution, such as in the case of california, or new york, or chicago, or any other liberal shithole where a gun would be a nice thing to own.

But he's referring to the lautenberg amendment, which is some unconstitutional libtard shit that cuckservatives are afraid to repeal for fear of appearing pro-domestic violence.

Send that nigga straight to the Possum kingdom

>Using a weapon to "end a confrontation" is brandishing, which is illegal. It's also an escalation of force, which is a terrible idea.

First off, niggas don't snitch. Nobody in low income areas snitch or call police, there aren't any soccer-moms in the concrete jungle.

Secondly, try getting in a real confrontation when it's you vs. four niggas, are you more scared of getting brain damage from having your head stomped into the pavement? Or a brandishing charge that will never happen, and even if a cop rolls and sees it happen, they are going to take your side, they will likely be racist as well and totally be a bro to you

Again, this meme where "knives are terrible defense" makes me want to puke

The obvious answer here is to just have sex with this man to assert dominance. Make sure you wear a condom, they carry the aids. And aids is gay

>niggers don't snitch

Hahahahahahaha

Nice one, bro. I honestly hope you don't believe that.

he's leaving the bar with his girlfriend
AND IT'S INTERCEPTED BY RICHARD SHERMAN

>i don't think he saw what was waiting in the alleyway, there's just no way you try to pass through that coverage
>he saw the vulnerability and he snuck in there and got it, that's why he's one of the most feared defensive backs in the league right now
>i think he was just looking to get some poon, he let his guard down and that costed him the possession

That doesn't change any of what I said. If Richard Sherman tried to fight you, and he really wanted to put you in the ground, it wouldn't matter if you had a knife. This is why I iterated that self defense is about avoiding harm to one's person, not killing the dude. You don't know if he's armed. In a self defense situation, your first objective is de-escalation. You should only use lethal force if you feel that your life is at risk. People are fucking crazy. You shouldn't assume that people are going to behave in a rational manner when it comes to your personal protection.

Would you try to fight somebody who has a knife?

Bodyslam him. Shitskins can only throw hooks.

If it comes to violence, go for the crotch, eyes, adams apple, dont fight fair, fight like a fkn chimp

I've never seen it happen, the only times are when two niggas both get arrested for something and they try to pin it on the other, which is not a defense scenario

Hell yea appreciate that man, its the child support/DSS attorney. You know her?

>lied to police

Did she also lie to the judge? Because a charge does not prevent you from owning a gun. A convicting does.

If you took a plea deal or some shit like that, though, well, sucks to be you I guess.

You know what happens in knife fights right, the loser dies in the street, the winner dies in hospital.

Before you say, ohh but he didn't have a knife, you don't know that my brown friend.

>I'm a trashy piece of black shit who lives in the ghetto and fights off gangs.

All I got from this. I'm not talking about lawless zones filled with angry urban youths. Such is life in the great capital of California, I presume.

Move away from niggers.

richard sherman is a based black bro, fuck off OP you faggot

>nigger
>steeping out of alley
>in Poland
does not compute
does not compute at all

burn him like the loser overrated CB he is

>CB
I don't even like handegg and even I can't handle this.

What questions do they ask you when you go to get a CCW?

>MGTOW
You should all be executed with hammers and knives. RAce traitors.

>red pilled
>3D women

Pick one

kek

This makes me kinda want to spend all night watching knife fights online. Any recommendations? I don't usually troll those parts of the Internet.

Underrated

thanks user, you made the 10 minutes I wasted on this thread worthwhile

and I'm gonna go to bed on that high note

They snitch bigly on eachother. It's why they always get caught. There is a fear of snitching because they don't trust police though.

That's what OP is talking about, but if I lived where you did, I would probably say to not brandish a knife. I might even feel safe enough not to carry one with me at all times, who knows. You life experiences shaped your opinions, as mine did mine

This topic I have lived, we don't let girls go home alone.

You completely didn't read it, it's all about cat string theory. Give a cat the string and it stops chasing/playing with it. But string it along and the cat will go wild for it. It's about taking the power away from women, it's about being unobtainable, and thus attractive, a challenge. Guys are throwing themselves at women, this is how you get women to throw themselves at you.

Ever got a paper cut or cut yourself with a knife, imagine someone actually trying to cut and stab you. Or better yet get your favorite shirt and a friend, you both have sharpies and try stab and cut each other for like 15 seconds with them. You'll see.

Sherman is a corner back wtf bro

I would say that OP has never been mugged before and is basing his hypothetical situation off of shit he read on the internet and paranoia. Not ghetto life.

Regardless, this was actually a somewhat interesting conversation. Have fun with ghetto life.

I'm in a wheelchair and my hands barely work.

My gf is African American however and would sass his black ass all the way back to whatever hole he crawled out of.

He went to Stanford.

You are very condescending, it will only hurt your relationships, and thus your cause

bae froggy

It's just on Sup Forums, friendo. It's not like I brag about being white in real life.

You can let a dog wander around Stanford's campus all day. It will still be a dumb animal driven by its preprogrammed instincts and responses. Did you have a point?

Wanna hear a joke?

Knock knock.
Who's there.

Seattle.
Seattle who.

The Seattle Seahawks.

good answer m8

Tell me about yourself, what was your life like?

>"student" athlete
>paper classes
>extra tutoring
>in meme degrees like communications

I would let his juicy, throbbing 9" BBC fuck the shit out of my tight white wife (while I watch). God I'm hard just typing this

He didn't say he wanted to fuck. He said he wanted to eat the gf's braps. Pay attention fucko

flag checks out.

bump

Learn how to box

Fuck you.

youtu.be/LpTYpEu8mfo

>says something I don't like
>shoot him

Lifetime jailbait

Call up her lover to come save you both.

More realistic situation

>be me
>holiday in Florida
>just had breakfast at a thing called ihop
>stocky coon approaches the other half and daughter a hundred feet off
>gibs gubs monies
>they shy away toward bus stop
>coon follows
>i follow
>t. 6.4" 18 stone loose forward
>coon looks back then walks away quickly without a word exchanged

Feels good being a chad