youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg02n7tJfMM
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4BhnFD-IBY
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRX-iKYJOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I slapped together this EC liberal tears compilation for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsoaC-GRddg

Is this the best and Sup Forums approved anime Trump opening?

youtube.com/watch?v=fdVhUM_DWHM

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

>Obama was so bad that he gets succeeded by literally Hitler

Reminder that this guy, Politifarce, and Soros are literally going to have total control over Facebook and Reddit posting starting on January 1st

Be forever thankful we still have a home

youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8

rest in piece, red-pilled war vet

What was Moonman talking about with Trump "not draining the swamp"?
Shills have gone to it like moths to a flame, obviously. But I haven't been active with updates an sheit. What did he mean?

just what the FUCK is this guys problem??

Lock him up

Should I watch Jojo's? I just finished Black Lagoon and I'm looking for something new to watch.

Frogs for Trump.

It was just a prank bro

their screaming is a bit to loud, otherwise not too shabby.

> Hilton violated their own policy on hate groups to allow him to speak after they'd rejected him previously
> Spencer did not provide the funds to rent their room
> More press were in attendance than actual supporters
> Spencer spends more on his media campaign than he claims to have made in the last 5 years

But he's totally legit, we swear! Just like that David Duke fellow who Trump never disavowed!

please post lewd girls who also happen to have benises

Watch Konosuba if you haven't. S2 is coming out in a couple weeks.

>They legitimately thought the Electoral College wouldn't elect Trump

No one was stepping on the hitler landmines with normies so they tried to produce a person who does

>Hayato is Don Jr instead of Barron
Into the trash

m.youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

oh shit, Jeb! burns during Republican debates

Sure why not
Season 4 ends tomorrow.

Thready reminder that ethnic Russian sleeper cells destroyed the Blue Firewall via hacking. DRUMPF BTFO, Clinton really won.

> Kung fu is just him having a seizure while holding scissors

HE'S UNSTOPPABLE

Taken waaaaaaaaaaaay out of context

He was talking about Trump wanting to axe the phrase 'drain the swamp', it had nothing to do with the contents of the ethics reform.

JJBA is great, you should definitely watch it. The fourth arc has one episode left, so you'll have plenty of time to catch up

Guess I'll add it to the list of distractions to delay my inevitable suicide. Thanks.

Richard Spencer did nothing wrong. The Jews who bullied his mother haven't begun to pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcUcGxtrbRE

come here you faggot

>dat image

I honestly don't think I could come up with something that stupid if I tried. How do they do it?

does this compare with the 'if you kill your enemies, they win' comment?

that intern was dead when i found her you have to believe me reeeeeeee

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHINING AND SCREAMING DOESN'T CHANGE ELECTION RESULTS

>pacificans

Their paranoia is getting rather clinical.

Never think you are wrong. At any point dont doubt yourself and sperg out.

Trump didn't just win the election, he won the war in the fundamental heart of America. Everyone is talking about him. His face and name has appeared on the papers more than anyone else's. Everything he says is spread into the public. Every slogan flames up like wildfire. I'd bet you millions 5 out of any 10 people you find on the street couldn't name Hillary Clinton's campaign slogan. But there's so many people who know what Donald Trump's slogan is that there's probably many of people who know the phrase but don't know it's his slogan.

Gingrich, despite being sharp as a whip, has a history of saying particularly politically stupid things.

> GOP Primary voters rejected Trump

I too remember how Cruz had more delegates but Trump's supporters sent thousands of death threats to them trying to force them to go faithless to vote against the winner of their state

>from the heart outwards

Well shit there you go, economies confirmed to possess major organs.

Are you not intelligent enough for r/eddit?

This LOGIC AND SCIENCE just got 160 upvotes on the site for intelligent freethinkers

archive.is/Ecfis

Ok wow. Looks like I took the bait almost as hard as the assblasted hillshills. Thanks for the clarification.
We shall not be demoralized!

>"pearl harbor was really smart and cool"

Newt should just be put in charge of moon base construction and left alone

Hannity does not need to have him on EVERY NIGHT

He actually managed to top that autistic "If you kill your enemies, they win' comment. Holy shit, Canada. How?

Konosuba is fairly short and a good comedy. It's only 1 episodes and an OVA. Also has the comfiest ED of any anime since Spice and Wolf.

The OVA is literally just the MC releasing sexual frustration and bullying the fuck out of all the girls that have made his life hell.

If you grow your economy, you lose.

r/eddit has determined that the Constitution is RACIST (via logic and science) and all you supporters of it are simply bigots

Its been too long since we've posted Jeb Core

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI&t=1s

Many of my muslims friends are glad that Trump is president elect. They realize its far better here than pakistan where they constantly are under threat of violence by whose is more radical flavor of the day. They voted for trump.

You ever had a senile / dementia-ridden relative?

It's basically a slightly less advanced form of that. They have a thought, and work backword to justify it.

Dad is trying to steal the house. Dad died 5 years ago? Must have been a trick. I was at the funeral? Of course, he wanted it to be convincing. The house is paid off and in my name? He probably made me sign it in disapearing ink. You were at the hospital when he died? You must be in on the whole plot. I have dementia? You're just trying to get me declared incompetent so dad can steal the house.

It's impossible to argue with them. There is no logic. There is no intention of finding facts. There is only their reality and the vicious, pervasive conspiracy of everything else in the universe that was clearly planted their just to trick them.

Remember, when OBAMA said the election had been fairly won, they said he'd been bought out. They're now arguing that RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE MAKING MIGRANTS RAPE EUROPEAN WOMEN. There is no logic. There is no reason. It's just yelling. It's your ex girlfriend crying and asking for you to call her back after you told her you were done with her cheating ass and never wanted to talk to her again for the third time. They don't give a shit. They just want to yell more.

Where else is he going to go?

Alright liberals. Good for you.

Now get enough votes to overturn it, or fight a revolution to get rid of it.

Oh, what's that? You don't have enough votes to overturn it and you don't have enough weapons to get rid of that? Pity.

Is he going to be Jimmy Carter'd?

are normies waking up? very strange for (((ezra))) to have tweeted this

More Jeb core

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

>A minority party
>Taking total control of every aspect of the government
How is that a minority party then? And if they bring up "muh popular vote", that doesn't really mean anything in relation to Congress.

>Why speaking to each other and forming a community that isn't controlled is bad for the goyim and our plans

Vox is cancer

Reddit is white shaming ... whats new.

To be fair, I fucking hate Trudeau but he never said "If you kill your enemies, they win."
What he said was "If you put out a fire, it wins." which of course is very idiotic and this was during the Fort McMurray wild fires when he showed how incompetent he is.

Plus, if you eliminate the votes for LA and NYC counties, trump would have won the popular vote.

No

Jimmy Carter was actually slightly intelligent and was coherent for at least one speech, when he outlined that America was sick and had serious problems and we were all ignoring them because it wasn't politically expedient to say anything aside from "America is awesome"

But of course liberals now view the malaise speech as his worst moment and campaigned against Trump by insisting everything was awesome after spending 8 years bitching about how awful it was

No.

Malik Beer when?

Leave Jimmy alone

Obama is Buchanan-tier

> If you put out a fire, it wins

That's even more retarded than "If you kill your enemies, they win"

The fuck was he even trying to say? Was there any coherent phrasing that wasn't idiotic, or was he just trying to say something incoherently stupid?

Not soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg02n7tJfMM

>artists

He was just being the leader of Canada.

>faggots

FUCKING UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHITS. THEY WILL HANG FOR INSULTING MOMMY

> Be artist
> Make all your money selling your shitty scribbles to rich people
> Yell at them for buying it

Maybe if he didn't want his work being hung in mansions he should have gone into an actually useful career like digging ditches for water drainage on the side of the road or installing lightbulbs in streetlamps

He's right, Ivanka should replace his shitty art with some Ben Garrison originals.

>Screaming at someone who bought your artwork, allowing you to fucking LIVE, to take down the paintings that they purchased because you disagree with their politics

Fucking brilliant idea lads.

What are they going to do if she says no?

>stop doing what you want with (what I presume is) your own property

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Nothing

They sold their art to her, it's not theirs anymore

They're the kid that gives you a birthday present then tries to take it back when you don't let them use it all the time and has to get a talking to from their dad and doesn't get invited to parties again

More Jeb Core

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4BhnFD-IBY

so /ptg/ obviously your inability to recognize logic and science lead to your support for Drumpf. 100.00% of people who do believe in logic and science opposed him and you will too when we educate you properly.

why do liberals chant 'shame' at everything now? where did this come from?

youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

Game of Thrones I think

Jojo is a dissapointing anime
Season 1 part 1 is nice, part 2 is entertaining
but part 3 is basically 90%
I rate it a 6/10, at least I get the awaken my masters meme

90% filler

I think the phrase was around from before the fire and was not an actual quote. He said something with that exact same idea but with different words and Sup Forums shortened it down to make fun of him. Possibly it was his reasons for not declaring war on ISIS but I may be misremembering.
There was also this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=BgRX-iKYJOA

>Democracy-shaming

>making a fool of yourself to the future Empress Trump
>could have instead been one of her favoured artists and had her be a patron of you

SAD!

>the Constitution is no longer worth defending

That's treason m8

I cant believe a year has already passed

Jesus

Why do you need to commit suicide when you can make yourself happy by just watching anime?

I could never get into that. Which is weird because given the setting and everything I should have a massive boner for it. I think it was all the hype surrounding it before I had gotten into it that turned me off.

If that is true then wew those fags can't do anything but equate their normie-tier fantasies to real life

you're right. jesus christ liberals are facepalmingly cringey

>leddit post
>argument

Pick one.

based Lt Gov of NC standing strong.

An obnoxious cult that used sinister tactics to seize political power on a HBO TV show. Hmmmmm