What's it matter?

Sup Forums,

I'm 29 years old and a straight conservative man. I work in manufacturing.

I served in the United States Army for 9 years previously as a field artilleryman. I participated in many combat missions in Mosul, Iraq and qualified multiple times as an expert field artillery gunner. I am an expert marksman.

I pay my taxes and love my country more than anything.

Tonight, I smoked cannabis for the first time. I feel happier than I ever have. Why is it illegal to burn this plant?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
youtube.com/watch?v=p9V8O_n_IoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just admitted to a crime on a board constantly monitored by law enforcement. See you when you get out of prison in 10 years.

Never forget the sage

lol, plausible deniability.

Mods...

Nixon said it made the nignogs go crazy and rape our women

now thats what I call actual racism

I think also big tobbaco lobbyists are fighting it pretty hard

It will be legal everywhere soon I think

>tfw I dont even like alcohol but she's all I got

People won't kill each other so quickly. Prison unions would suffer, police departments would struggle to justify their shiny toys and confiscation policies. And most of all, the beer companies know cannabis is a threat to their bottom lines.

Then you got the pharmaceutical companies who probably are against going broke..

Yeah, loving your country...
Who the fuck do you think you are? Trump?

You shouldn't smoke if you work in manufacturing. I'm all for smoking, but don't get too attached to your hands.

I'd say don't do it daily, it can run the risk of making you apathetic/lazy.

Glad you're enjoying it though.

>paying taxes

It causes or triggers underlying mental health issues and encourages laziness. Its basically worse than alcohol for mental effects but better on your body in the physical sense.

It feels pretty good to me. I don't feel any lazier than when I drink a few beers. And I definitely don't want to put a gun in my mouth.

Because of greedy corporations that would be hurt if it became legal. Yes goy marijuana is bad for you buy these cigarettes instead.

When I drink alcohol I just feel lethargic, depressed and unable to function properly. Weed just elevates the experience of things for me. So if you watch you'll be more engaged, if you want to sit down and relax you'll relax better, if you sleep you'll sleep better, if you listen to music you'll listen better, if you go to the gym you'll have a better workout. It just heightens the experience of anything that you do.

That's my experience of it. I only smoke every now and again and I only smoke small joints. Obviously like anything it's going to be abused but we don't ban fast food because of obese people. So why do it for weed?

>Its basically worse than alcohol for mental effects
You sure about that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
that's a good beer

weed is great at first, but continued use could lead to severe mental health issues and suicide.

you would feel even better if you did heroin. that does not mean that you should do heroin or that it should be legal

KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of the Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you. Good luck.

AND yet doctors prescribe opiates far stronger than heroin. So of course you cannot rule out medicinal marijuana.

Although alcohol is far more damaging than weed and it is legal, for the majority of people love getting high on alcohol.

What point are you trying to make because you haven't made any argument which is rational at all.

If Trump Supports Legalization the left will Never. Recover.

Sanders Style Communism only sounds palpitable because Prohibition has been an failure.

People don't understand economics,
But they understand Marijuana is less harmful than Alcohol.
So when you say Prohibition is good, they don't believe your economics.
And why should they?
Marijuana is great for the economy.

Fucking love that beer. Too bad it's expensive as fuck.

Beer thread?
Beer thread
I love having one of these after a long day

>Alcohol jew
>Tobacco jew
>Medical jew
>Corrupt jew
>Criminal justice jew

What do you think?
People are paid to put you in prison, the more they do it the more they are paid, indeed it benefits any government to have most possible regulations

Spotted big pharma

I'm at work right now at a wood mill and 80% of the employees smoke. Some, while on the job. Manufacturing is full of addicts and ex cons.

>Why is it illegal to burn this plant?
its not

I'm hitting a bong right now my dude

Daily reminder that all the side effects can be contributed to the effects of being potentially being locked in a cage for a unknown time. Being paranoid doesn´t mean they aren´t coming after you.

>arty
how deaf are you?

How does it feel to be a glorified welfare queen?

you don't think drugs are popular with their users cause they make you feel bad right?

reason why marijuana in particular is banned is case you can grow it in the fucking dirt anywhere so as the Russian pointed out:
>Alcohol jew
>Tobacco jew
>Medical jew
>Corrupt jew
>Criminal justice jew

And also:
>Paper jew
>Newspaper jew

(((William Randolph Hearst))) memed white people through his newspapers into banning the same plant that funded the war for independence by claiming it made niggers and spics rape white women and become bulletproof.

Hemp paper is the best and cheapest paper to publish on and is what the Declaration of Independence is written on
>but not when its banned goyim

>underrated obscure reference

I used to go out back and get high when I worked at a machine shop

All I had to do was sit there and press buttons once in a while

>and is what the Declaration of Independence is written on
Except that's wrong you fucking faggot. It's printed on fucking parchment.

t. edgy 15 year old who browses pol because they say the word nigger

Drugs rewrite your reward system in brain. You slowly turn vegetable with each intake.

as someone who has wasted 5 years of my life with weed and quit I felt the same as you the first time I did it.

Lol you think they're gonna bust down his door for weed?

How can you be a wellfare queen when you make money and pay taxes? Isn't that a contradiction? I bet this guy makes more money than you.

You should have used more self control

>I feel happier than I ever have.
>Why is it illegal to burn this plant?
because it makes you feel happy
and money

Its illegal because there so much money in it as long as its illegal.
Just like cocaine or heroin. Some of the biggest money makers for so called "governments" especially the US gov.

But dont worry, soon it will be legal in a lot of states.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9V8O_n_IoU