Why are Americans so stupid that they can't even read instructions...

Why are Americans so stupid that they can't even read instructions? And why do they blame others for their own stupidity?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/22/ikea-to-settle-for-50-million-after-its-dressers-tipped-over-killing-three-young-boys/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-has-done-so-much-for-refugees-now-its-turned-its-back-on-them-a6792726.html
meghanshope.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Swedish so retarded they can't stop letting in immigrants?

Like I said, what's up with Americans and their lack of reading comprehension?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-has-done-so-much-for-refugees-now-its-turned-its-back-on-them-a6792726.html

There is nothing I hate more than assembling shit from Ikea

That's funny given the IKEA slogan "It's so easy that even a dane can put it together". Do they use that slogan in Denmark too?

Inter-nordic bantz. I like it.

It's much better than JYSK crap :< Just make legos!

We live in a 'it's never my fault age'. A recent example is Hillary Clinton. She has a laundry list of actors who prevented her election - except herself.

they were 2 years old, how shitty does your dresser have to be in order to be taken out by a couple 2 year olds?

Sorry sven, antiquing is the way to go.Your furniture is gahbage.

56%
%

>instructions indicate to secure onto walls
>they don't
>retarded kids try to climb the furniture, which obviously ikea doesn't account for during design/production
>kids die
>somehow parents think that ikea is at fault

look it's awful that three children have died, but how could anyone possibly conceive that ikea is at fault here? the instructions clearly say that you need to secure it to a wall

in most cases they are not even stupid but only very fucking careless.

but their legal system made it an art n to let your carelessness look like stupidity.

step 1: it wasnt my fault, ill rather look like a total idiot then admitting my carelessness
step 2: the careless(pretending to be stupid) need to be specially cared for and a have a right on compensation if the state doesnt protect them from their own stupidity -> empowering the state by giving the indivual the possibility to pass their carelessness onto their apparent stupidity

sounds very american, right?

Three down, 300 Million to go.
Al-mohammadani-Sven subversion at its best.

Too bad we canĀ“t sue someone for our stupidity

Completely agree, have a wardrobe from Jysk and its beyond saving by now shits falling apart

Theye were probably climbing on it like retards. They tell you to bolt it to the wall for that exact reason, there's even literally a big danger sign with an image showing a child trying to climb it.
The real reason it broke down is because American me are of a lesser stock, and don't have the proper tools to do the only part that actually requires any.

Is this the new form of abortion supported by progressives?

There are no "take off pants before pooping" disclaimers on American pants, are there?

This desu. Cheap light pressboard and plywood. Never had this problem as a kid when furniture was oak, heavy as hell. Yeah, I'm old.

Why cant Americans stop getting outbred by niggers?

that's what im saying though:
ignore the lawsuit for a moment and consider a dresser needs to be bolted to the wall in order to be secure, we're not talking about a super tall dresser, we're not talking about a 6 year old standing on the very tip of a fully extended top drawer.

the kids were crushed indicating that they were standing in the middle drawer, grab 30 lbs of weight, and put it into any third drawer of any dresser and it won't fall over, on most dressers the bottom would fall out first.

the parents fucked up, and you should wall mount furniture above a certain height. but that was one shitty fucking dresser, pic related, it's the malm series.

i realize i said third, second on this particular dresser.

>implying they will even get to see a fraction of the money

Until fairly recently furniture in the US wasn't all imported garbage from 3rd world nations like China, Bangladesh, Mexico and from the newest member of the 3rd world nations club, Sweden.

Furniture used to be sturdy and had no need to be bolted to the wall. It was strong enough for a grown man to climb up on it to say change a light bulb.

Nobody here would even think to bolt a chest of drawers to the wall.

Now it's all press board garbage that is glued together with formaldehyde based glues that poison children when they aren't killing them by falling over when one simply opens the top drawer.

The real question is why does Sweden make such dangerous, low budget garbage that is so flimsy that is seems more like a WWE wrestling prop than functioning furniture?

Also, how many beheadings at IKEA stores have you had this year? Did you top the 2 you had last year?

they out-breed like 10:1, but their mortality rate helps keep those numbers from being too horrible.

its the Hispanics we worry about...worried about.

Well you guys keep buying it in your never ending greedy fashion.
>Also, how many beheadings at IKEA stores have you had this year? Did you top the 2 you had last year?
So far this year 0.

So... all dressers should by law be made so heavy and safe (as in, expensive) that there is no way that it's possible for even the dumbest parents to set it up in a manner which will make it possible for their equally dumb children to hurt themselves on it, yet the right of the same dumb people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? I'd love to hear the Amerilogic behind this.

You both are fags, quit it.

You could just put a big PVC reservoir in the base and have the end-user fill it with water.

why does sweden make such shitty particle board bookshelves?

do they not realize that books are usually made of densely packed paper, effectively making them heavier than wood?

why do they think a few 4mm pegs supporting a half inch thick piece of particle board is appropriate for holding books that can weigh 80 pounds?

I don't fucking know but the eternal swede managed to steal 100$ from me yet again, probably went to supporting achmed so he can breed your women and wipe you all out. and to be honest it can't happen fast enough

No book weighs 80lb

I know your quran is heavy but please don't blame our bookshelves for it.
Maybe you should not buy from kuffars if you want a good bookshelf.

in my experience, people put a nail on the wall for some kind of anchor and its just gone through the sheet rock, not even close to the wood studs. People are retarded and shouldn't assemble shit on their own when they don't know wtf they're doing

I should have said collectively but you know what I meant

Pants off would make shitting in public obscene.

they literally put this sticker in every drawer with super strong glue which is a pain in the ass to take off
thanks retards for this one

I understand English is not your first language but I very specifically said, the lawsuit is bullshit and the parents fucked up.

I'm simply saying that's a shitty dresser and a dresser made by anyone in the world not named ikea would likely not have had this issue. the kids were 2 and likely weighed 25-30lbs, that's just a bit over 10 kilos.

that tells me this drawer can't support a drawer full of jeans extended more than 30% of the way out without being physically installed to the wall.

We are not all that dumb. I bought better straps though when I put mine together.

What really happened

>they were 2 years old
They were American 2 year olds, so probably 400+ pounds each.

>the eternal swede

I have an unbolted malm. Am I in danger?

>herp derp I'm an ameritard and I don't understand the concept of leverage
meghanshope.org/
>71 children every single day are injured or killed when a piece of furniture, a TV, or an appliance falls on them. A child dies on average every 2 weeks.
>The dresser that killed Meghan is pictured here. Surprised? She weight 28 pounds. It weighs about 150 pounds.
Yeah, it totally sounds like it's an issue that is unique to furniture manufactured by IKEA, not at all an issue that is caused by retarded American parents who can't properly secure their furniture despite the instructions telling them specifically to do so.

Ikea shouldn't have settled

i suppose the drawer under it could have been opened, but that would have prevented the thing from closing if extended very far.

71 instances per year is not super common. not even taking into account that those aren't all fatalities. by comparison 9000ish from the most recent sources i could find are hospitalized for toothpick related injuries

pic related is the furniture from your source, and yeah, it took is shit, and looks like it's from ikea

>Germany
>More white Germans dying than being born

BAN ASSAULT DRESSERS

How's the reading comprehension, retard? It's 71 children per DAY. Also, IKEA doesn't sell any dressers that look anything like that. In fact, it even says on the webpage the dresser is from Ragazzi, an expensive American brand.

These lawsuits appear stupid from the medias stand point because obviously the media is bought out.

Example: The McDonald's coffee case.
It's always being mocked in the media, even though the women who bought the coffee had a legitimate reason to sue McD's.

Why are swed's the ultimate beta blue pills who would rather support greedy corporations than the individual's?

>even though the women who bought the coffee had a legitimate reason to sue McD's
No, despite what collegehumor says, it's not reasonable to sue a company for serving the coffee too hot. If it was a faulty lid that caused her to drop the coffee, it would have been reasonable. That wasn't the case. She spilled coffee on herself, and the "issue" was that the coffee was too hot, which is of course completely ridiculous. Coffee should be served at 90 degrees celsius, the fact that Americans are incapable of making coffee doesn't make it less ridiculous to sue a company for serving coffee that hot.