Wow

What do conservatives have against INTELLIGENCE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zYT3FYC3z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((intelligence)))

The all time dumbest president has not be elected yet, check back in 2024

Another low energy post from a low-test beta cuck! With testosterone levels as pathetic as yours it's no wonder you voted for Hillary - you wanted the taxpayer funded sex change right? Not on my watch Nancy! You'll have to take your hard earned money to Mexico to get your cock lopped off now - but if you make it back over the wall don't expect me or anyone else in my America to grab you by the pussy. Sad!

It is a sorting process, if you are the party of the rich, there are not enough rich votes to win, so you need to recruit from the pool of people stupid enough to vote against their own self interest

Obama has an average IQ (this is a fact, you cannot dispute it).

>occupy democrats

wtf i hate trump now

I want them to keep underestimating Trump because they are still salty.
He'll just keep making them look like fools.

wow

It's not a good idea to elect presidents smarter than you, they can get away with too much, cause they can outsmart you. Elect dumbasses, and you'll never be fooled.

>LE OBAMA IS SMART MEME
Turn off that teleprompter and Trump would rip him five new assholes.
>"AYO HOL UP! HOL UP! AYO HOL UP! HOL UP! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!"
The man ain't shit without his scripts.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

OKEY DOKE

Really converges the almonds

>IF IF IF IF IF

nothing wrong with this.. that is the American Dream.

>ёбaнный лиcт
>нн

They don't possess it?

PRESS IF TO PAY RESPECTS

>Hillary Clinton is too smart to win against the all-time dumbest President elect

Really makes you think.

>ONII CHAN

>MY NEURONS

>THEY'RE FIRING ON THEIR OWN

wtf cananda, why did you crop the ifunny.co from the image. now people wont know its satire

Turdeau's dog called. He wants the blow job you owe him.

>Liberals can only remember the last two presidents and the next one

>Smartest
>SMARTEST

I know this is bait.
I do.
But that doesn't make it any less infuriating.
Obama has failed miserably at almost everything he's set out to do, and he's even made some shit worse.
Take, for example, the problem of Race Relations in the US that he's trying to "fix". He's done nothing for his own people.

There's a saying I keep coming back to with this shit- nobody likes niggers. Not even niggers like niggers. It's a bad thing, being one, because you don't have to be one. It takes effort to be a creature so full of violence, of hatred, of pure irrational thought, but it's what they resign themselves to because it's all they think they can do. Obama's mere presence in the White House was proof that you don't have to be a nigger. You can be something more if you really, really try at it, and you might even be the best at it. As the leader of the free fucking world, all he had to do was absolutely nothing to heal relations at least a tiny fucking bit. After all, if "dose FUCKING WHYATE DEVALS" can't stop you from being the president, what can they do?
But what did Obongo do? What did he go and do?
He told them that they still couldn't succeed in today's America. He told them that they're still being held down by this imaginary legacy of the Jim Crow laws, despite the fact that he's HIM.

Fuck, man. I thought he was cool. I liked the dude. I genuinely liked him for a time, but then he had to go and be a nigger. It helps nothing, and that's why he's far from the smartest we've had.

Fixed your picture OP

CHEW SOAP

CHEW SOAP

youtube.com/watch?v=2zYT3FYC3z0

does this man sound smart to you?

MODS, ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE BOARD DIE LIKE THIS? TO A THOUSAND SHIT-THREADS A MINUTE?
DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY BASTARDS, THIS ISN'T Sup Forums GODDAMMIT

>endorsing a candidate just to uphold your legacy
What a fucking cuck

Bush was problably the smartest in the last 50 years....
All he did was planned and everyone falled for this "bush is stupid" meme

all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums.
you guys stopped doing stuff for the lulz and tried to push an agenda fuck that. Sup Forums is all Sup Forums is love.