Sup Forums loves Christianity now

>Sup Forums loves Christianity now
Don't we need to give up Christianity if any of us want to become Übermensch?

Ubermensch is a meme

t. Someone who's never read a thing Nietzsche wrote and skimmed through his Wikipedia article

we believe in Ancient Egyptian gods here. Christcucks can fuck off

Care to explain to someone who only knows Nietzsche through memes?

Becoming the ubermensch means becoming the master of your own fate and using that power for the betterment of all.
Untermensch seek a life of comfort and conformity.

Give up your comforts, become the master of your own fate and you will be on your way to becoming an inspiring ubermensch.

Anyone who looks up to some kind of deity as the master of their fate is untermensch

Nietzsche lamented the fall of religion because he new it would destroy society. He saw it as inevitable that religion would fall out of society and he all saw it as inevitable that without religion man could only fall into destructive nihilism and hedonism. The though disturbed him so greatly that he had multiple mental breakdowns and rarely left his house trying to figure out how men could avoid what he saw as the inevitable nihilism hell that would form in the absence of religion. In the end he came up with some really vague idea of becoming a super man by making your own meaning but it was very poorly explained and not well thought out and he unfortunately died before he could expand on it.

So basically he spent his whole life panicking that without religion humanity was doomed to nihilism and he desperately tried to figure out a way to avoid it but died before he could figure it out. Now for some reason edgy retards think he endorsed and supported nihilism and was opposed to religion which is the opposite of the truth.

After he died Jung kind of took on his mantle and expanded on him and continued so he's a god philosopher to read but he's very christian and took Nietzsche's thoughts back to a resurgence of Christianity and religion so I wouldn't recommend if you wear fedoras and can't entertain the thought of religion being good

Jesus comes will you swallow or spit?

Ubermensch is crazy to achieve, no one I know could ever have that much freedom and be in touch with reality so much without breaking down and crying

You almost got it right, leaf. A bit simplified, but correct nonetheless.
t. Nietzschefag

No. As it turns out, rejecting the morality of man and forging your own is a total waste of time and it accomplishes nothing. Nietsche was wrong.

And because Nietzsche couldn't figure out what could follow Nihilism we should forget everything he said about religion and christianity and believe in god again?
U mad?

Fucking leaf.

Thanks rus bro. I haven't read all his work, only enough that I started to understand him and tried to keep it simple for a Sup Forums post

Read Freud instead.

More or less this. The Ubermensch himself has no need for religion, but the vast majority of people do.

From a Darwinian perspective, yes.

Serious question for all white Christians:

How are you able to look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you unironically prostrate yourself at the feet of a syphillitic, brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew? Furthermore, how are you able to withstand the utter, debasing self-humiliation of following the religion whose clergy tortured, killed and destroyed the ancient pagan traditions of your blood ancestors, you pitiful, Abrahamic, Jew-serving cucks?

Thanks

I don't like Freud. He does the same thing as Marx where he takes one motive and uses it to explain everything. If you're a smart person you can take one motivator and use it to explain any action ever but I always find it lazy. Freud was DUDE SEX and Marx was DUDE POWER

STOP TALKING BAD BOUT MUH JEW STICK

Maybe we should believe in aliens and unicorns too? I mean as long as it helps our civilization to not become nihilistic...

>one motive
>says someone who believes in god

>following the religion whose clergy tortured, killed and destroyed the ancient pagan traditions of your blood ancestors

Because my blood ancestors have been christian for about 1500.

Pick any random arbitrary pagan religion in Europe and it did the exact same thing to its pagan neighbors and the pagans religion there before it "pagan" isn't one religion. Take any pagan religion in any area and it probably wasn't there forever, it probably got there by torturing and overthrowing the pagan religion of your "blood ancestors" there before it.

How stupid do you have to be to pick a random arbitrary spot in history from 2000 years ago and say YUP THIS ONE and then ignore not only everything thst came after, but everything that came before?

Do we need to give up? Yes and no. We have to give up christianity, but rediscover everything. And if it is christianity that an übermensch refinds, then so be it.

And memes are real.

This is so far from an argument that it doesn't even make sense. If you want to talk philosophy then I'll respond but if you want to sperg out because you're mad your dad made you go to church when you're a kid than please just take a breath and calm down

nietzsche followers are pretty poopid desu

Reading Nietzsche is a waste of time. Guy had an ego the size of a BBC.

The Jotnar overthrew the primordials. The Jotnar spawned the rebellious Vanir. The Aesir overthrew the Vanir. The Roman god of Light overthrew the Aesir.

It is simply the cycle of ages.

You aren't even telling the joke right. The way you told it, I'd just take his load inside me where it belongs.

This. /Thread.

> Having an ego means you're wrong
Repeat what you said. slowly.

I follow Jesus; not his followers. Logic is your friend.

> These goyim that don't undesrtand the concept of übermensch
you have got to go.

Of course an untermensch thinks of this in the way that you just did, It's normal.

I suppose it accomplishes justification for being selfish and cruel to attain personal benefit. Sometimes though the morality of many is wrong in certain area's, and we would never develop if it weren't for non conformists making us question things

What's wrong with being an untermensch?