When was the last time you met a straight tomboy? Has that even been a thing since the 90s?

When was the last time you met a straight tomboy? Has that even been a thing since the 90s?

literally nothing to do with politics

>tfw no tomboy to play with my hormone-grown trap tits

What about gender identity politics?

You're statistically likely to kill yourself soon and that makes me very happy you fucking faggot

Why? :c What did I do wrong to you :(. I'm just a normal girl.

>long hair
>tomboy

tomboys that never grow out of it by the time they're an adult are always at least bi. there's no such thing a straight true tomboy

I hope you get terminal breast cancer as an ironic punishment for your shitty life choices.

post pics or else this is b8

>implying it's a choice
>implying i wouldn't kill myself if i didn't start transitioning when i was 17
>implying i'm not hundred times happier now anyways

Yes it does fuckboi, our tomboys are getting snapped up by feminised hairy hambeasts who’ve managed to convince them that because they deviate from the Barbie princess Stacy stereotype of a woman means that they’re not attracted to men and that they’re born this way. All I ever wanted was submissive tomboy qt 3.14!!!!1

stop b8ting. There is no degeneracy in poland. All bydlo is in the UK

I think it's the media forcing the tomboy=gay meme.
I've yet to encounter a Tomboy that turned out to be gay, and this is someone who went to a school with mostly all girls, lots of tomboy there and never a hint of gayness from them, though a lot of boys turned out to be gay or bi.
I still know a handful of them to this day and they are all straight as an arrow, granted it's not in the US...

wtf... Why does poland allow that ? I thought the church and religion plays an important role. Why does this happen ?

Nie martw się, też byłem naiwnym idealistą w tym wieku, ale później zmądrzałem.

Seems like you got the" i need attention every second, please notice me" conditional most girls have, FUCK off. But you're cute, btw.

Honestly this is the whole reason I became right winged. Neo Leftists completely destroyed one of the purest and best things of America, qt tomboys

Fuck me, I missed the tomboy's nudes

A tomboy is any girl who doesn't wear what is typically fashionable among girls and instead prefers to wear boyish clothes. Long haired tomboys are just as good as short haired.

i work with one

Co złego jest w byciu idealistą? Idealiści tworzą historię, konformiści stoją z tyłu.

Social politics

That whole movement was nothing more than a group of women trying to fit in with the group of boys that they were attracted to.

Guess what group of people women are trying to fit in with in today's age? I'll give you a hint: it's niggers.