Thoughts on this map I made?

Thoughts on this map I made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=brazil&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMOVE HUEBEC FUCKING FROGSCUM

>no Serbia

>LARP threads
Kill yourself autist

Quebec's the only province not populated by cucks, that's why they're independent.

>The Union Of Everyone Who Hates Each Other
>What could go wrong?
>Also, Russia gets Alaska because did you know they used to own it?

Those are my thoughts. Probably more thought than went into making the map.

>Great Arabia

shouldn't that be Greater Israel?

youre 11 and a half

in b4 fenno-korean hyper war

You entirely missed the point.

>Middle East exists

>Brasil technocracy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pic related

Serbia's in there, they're just blowing the Russian Federation down in the corner.

Also, if anything Alaska's on its own. No way Boris puts a foot down anywhere past the outer Aleutian chain.

> RUSSIAN FEDERATION

KILL YOURSELF YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER

At least you and Finland are together.

>Brazil Technocracy

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

Looks retarded

i want to be alone with finland.
:^)

>No Anglo-American Empire
>No Colonies of the Anglo-American Empire
>No Thousand Little Chinas
>Turkey still being a thing when the 11th Crusade puts an end to that shit.

Fuck off commie.

I'm actually a hardcore ethno-nationalist, but with the way things are going with diversity, cultural marxism and all this other bullshit, this is sadly how the world's gonna end up.

Day of the Rope my friend.

All the shit goes out the window when people go hungry.

I'm just kiddin my dude. Bash the fash.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

>Great Arabia instead of Greater Israel
You don't understand much of what's going on right now do you?

>lumping us with the shitskins
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

witnessed

but you don´t see it where are going to part of the rulling class.

>Argi
>White

>Argi
>English

I'd rather serve in Heaven than rule in Hell

>Literal Arab puching bag beta bitch talking shit
Find the nearest Christmas market, wait for the truck and kys Hans

Post-Jew era

It makes zero sense, 0/10 try harder

sorry ahmed i am sleepy, don´t you have some muslim cock to suck and bend over to stick it inside your tight asshole?
i am sure your women would love to see that.

No greater Israel

Good we are still alive. 10/10

Well the idea of Greenland and Iceland being part of the EU (or is it some post-EU greater Germania or something)?

Anyway...that bit doesn't work.

Nor does "Greater Arabia" as the various Islamic sects can't stand each other. In fact they can barely stand any ideological difference among followers of their own particular sects.

Same with the African confederations, it is the tribal differences which make Africa such a shithole as they can't stand each other and when in government (as in Rwanda) they try to exterminate each other.

Africa is more likely to fragment into numerous tribal regions than confederate into a few regions.

nice try globalist scum

Fixed for realism.

>thoughts
You are too retarded and lazy to learn about the world so you made it into big, simple blobs.

The future is more likely to see smaller and smaller countries rather than massive unions.

pretty cool desu.

i suppose that the british escaped the uk and went to live with you aussies, do you think that they could resist such a harsh existance over there?

do you expect seeing america divided into smaller countrys?

>The future is more likely to see smaller and smaller countries rather than massive unions.

Yup. USSR was the first to go and the EU is next. I doubt that the USA will remain a union of 50 states by the 2100's (suspect an independent CA/WA/OR and an independent Texas)

Yes, it will happen eventually. Could see it in our lifetimes.

keep dreaming hue.

Why are you so dumb?

The only thing that keeps Brazil from going full manifest destiny on your ass is the lack of desire to do so.
You keep dreaming you would be able to do anything about it.

'Pacific Union' with both Korea and Japan? WTF mate?

>going back to february of 1827 to find an argument

Its a stupid fucking map

That's the last time we fought BR.
We had only a population of 500,000 people back then and still fought you to a stalemate.

>mmuh 2deep nonsensical reasoning
K

You got one part right at least.

Annexation soon New Zealand.

You don't need to go with actual fighting boludo.
Besides that was 189 years ago, do you really think it means anything? C'mmon, even a boludo can't be that stupid...
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=brazil&country2=argentina&Submit=COMPARE
We would absolutely smash you.

Check out my map guys

'nam

why do u all overestimate russia so much

My map is more wishful thinking than anything, it's how i would like the world, that's all.

>[THIS IS WHAT BRAZILIANS LITERALLY BELIEVE]
Delusional.

Like I said if you couldn't defeat us in 1827, when we were just coming out of 17 years of continual independence wars, we had only 500k people with the country basically empty, you won't defeat us now.

You may have 5 times our populatuon but millions would die before we allowed you to take an inch. Stick with DOTA joao.

delet this

>calls me delusional
>goes into a delusional rant
Welp.

>Delusional.

The Falkland Islands are British.

>mexico

fuck off

The Spralty Islands are Chinese.

Delet this

>he Spralty Islands are Chinese.

The "SPRATLY" Islands is a territorial dispute that does not involve Malaysia you idiot.

"Only China (PRC), Taiwan (ROC), and Vietnam have made claims based on historical sovereignty of the islands. The Philippines, however, claims part of the area as its territory under UNCLOS, an agreement parts of which have been ratified by the countries involved in the Spratly islands dispute."

what did you use to make it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute
>The Spratly Islands dispute is an ongoing territorial dispute between Brunei, China (People's Republic of China), Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Vietnam, concerning ownership of the Spratly Islands, a group of islands and associated "maritime features" (reefs, banks, cays, etc.) located in the South China Sea

>Malaysia claims a small number of islands in the Spratly Islands and its claims cover only the islands included in its Exclusive economic zone of 200 miles as defined by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. Malaysia has militarily occupied three islands that it considers to be within its continental shelf. Swallow Reef (Layang Layang / Terumbu Layang / Pulau Layang Layang) was under control on 1983 and has been turned into an island through a land reclamation which now also hosts a dive resort.

kys

underrated and very very good
you have my respect user
although you fucked-up a bit with Balkans and Philippines

Oh baby!

cyprus under turkish rule
Should you kys right now?