Holy shit Lauren Southern is a FUCKING DEGENERATE

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. PJW is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why the fuck would she even take the picture? She looks so fucking smug and proud of letting him dominate her with his arm around her, just so she can be seen with an attractive man? And then she has the gall to go on twitter and youtube and expect me to respect her? NO FUCKING WAY.

same exact thread posted yesterday

She is Jewish. Why do you care?

Fuck her. Would she have even taken that picture if PJW looked like the hunchback of Notre Dome? We know the answer. So what variable changed to make her want to take the picture? Hmm?

Oh shit, that's right, she's an insecure little BITCH who wants to "show off" what kind of men like to put their arms around her. This isn't about fun or partying or kicking back, this is all about signalling to her stupid whore friends and other men that she'd probably go a lot further with.

I'm so sick of all the stupid cunts just telling me to chill out. There's no excuse for this behaviour. It's only acceptable if you're bluepilled and you have no idea what's going on.

There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to look at this fucking waste of space straight again. She's probably ruined my absolute last slither of hope I had for women. I'm so fucking done dude.

FUCK LAUREN SOUTHERN I thought she was fucking different to all the other vapid sluts the world is filled with these days. Looks like she played me just like every other woman does.

can we please stop worshipping these shit celebrities?

i though part of Sup Forums's collective philosophy was that celebrity worshipping is the cause of all degeneracy.

DUMP THEM NOW

>PJW is a chad
Fucking hell... top kek
We might as well all be chads then

Look chaps, the NEET has just had his inferior 3d waifu tainted

>cucked

No one here does. But (((Lauren))) keeps posting here under different proxies. Obvious Jewish tricks are obvious.

>103989469
> 1 post by this ID
For an australien your not really doing a good job at this.

Is this what happens when you don't go outside and meet people?

She's Danish you absolute retard

This amount of autism is frankly staggering. I can't say I've ever seen this on Sup Forums... r9k and shit sure, but not here... not here.

Fuck off, it's not like that. I'm a normal looking guy who has dated plenty of women in the past. It's not like I'm a complete loser who's never even held hands with a girl. I just have standards that Lauren now fails to meet. I'm just incredibly disappointed. This has nothing to do with 3d waifus or any other degenerate r9k shit. I'm a nationalist conservative and I don't like getting walked over like this.

This is a sad shit post aus-bro.

Stop being so hurt that your waifu will never take a pic like that with you.

Nobody told you to chill out and nobody cares about you and your stupid threads you retard

>Holy shit Lauren Southern is a FUCKING DEGENERATE
WELL IMAGINE MOI SHOCK

Fucking normie scum REEEEEEE

MAYNE

Fuck off. Post your stupid memes or whatever but it's not funny. PJW is a fucking scam and if any of you still watch him I couldn't feel more sorry for you.

wtf... i hate whoever those people are now...

Autism bro is right. PJW is a turncoat. I saw a thread about it. Got me fired up.

>Lauren Southern
>Milo
>Gavin McInnes

G E T
O
U
T

>implying PJW is handsome

How do you not know? Do you even browse this board newfaggot

STREAM MEDIER

Don't expect too much from Lauren Southern. Don't expect too much from any of these young figureheads. They come in with the best of intentions but sooner or later, the only thing that will matter to them will be their image.

SO CALLED "FAKE NEWS" WOOLD AVE TOLD YU OVERWISE

>implying LS is hot

she is 21 and is probably earning up to 1million from her book seeling it to you fucking losers and neet-mastubators.

What have you done with your life at 21?
>implying 2/3 of you aren't underage

When Ann Coulter takes over her body in the upcoming ritual it will get better.

Lauren is bretti gud. She was on molymemes show yesterday and basically admitted she was no longer a libertarian because they are cucks, and prefers some sort of conservative nationalism, which is right in line with Sup Forums.

Checked my friend

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Australia is now fighting back against Canada's domination of the shitposting rankings.

And then she goes and does something like THIS????

FUck off LIDF

>Implying she's 21

>implying Australia wasnt already and always will be on top

I know this is a pasta but LMFAO at the virgins butthurt about this pic. I got a pic with lauren that looks about 10x as sexually suggestive as this and I wasn't even trying to pull anything. Normal people make physical contact in pictures, holy shit @ you aspies. If you think a hand-on-shoulder pic is racy or inapproriate LMAO at your virginity. Make sure you all book your tickets to Deploraball so you can cop a respectable and chivalrous pic with lauren complete with hover-hand

You're lying you stupid faggot

>you will never give Lauren Southern your MAINSTREAM METEOR

Why live?

Just wow. They are not even celebrities.

no need to get your panties in a twist....

This guy is obviously mocking her, showing her that he would never dillute his purest irish genes with her nasty shitskin ass

>wanting to date this

This is the most r9k thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums

t. chad

Autistic cunt.

Why are there so many /r9k/ shitposters here.

Fuck off you genetically inferior degenerates

you guys are sad

>just like every other woman does.

Now I know you're trolling, and I actually feel stupid about not picking it up earlier.

Bravo 10/10

some serious beta neckbeard shit

i feel you brah... makes me look down on women when theyve been dominated by another man, especially when they are so cavalier about it

>her views are right in line with Sup Forums

This is a shock to you? What do you think is her most lucrative position financially? Guys here and right-wing section of Reddit worship her

((($$$)))

you are mentally ill

Seek help, freakshow.

itt autistic screeching sheepfucker

Would anyone else here consider having sexual intercourse with Lauren, or am I the only one?

You'll be happy to know she didn't get creampied OP, she took it straight to the face!

>How dare a woman take a picture with a man!
Fuck off back to /r9k/ nerd.

>tfw roo intelligent to be australian

GET

REROLL

Quit

This was the second pic they took together.

LOREN SUTHUN

a SO-CALLED feminist

takes mooney from SOWDIARABIA

a coontry that THROWS GAYS OFF BUILDINGS

>FUCKING WOMEN CAN ONLY TOUCH ME NO OTHER MEN REEEEEEEEE

How much of a godamn autist are you?

Let's hope you don't get kids because you'd lock them in like Josef godamn Fritzl

Daily reminder.

And even if she isn't, her boss Ezra Levant is.

Well obviously you can do better so why complain?

Not to mention that caked on layer of make-up. She looks like she fell face first in a bag of flour

underrated

Top kek

>Get gout

Well I dislike them too but to wish them a disease in the joints is a bit harsh. Gout can be very painful

Paul joseph watson fucks shemales and that's ok by Sup Forums standards though.

And this is why you never start worshipping any "muh pure redpilled womyn", and in fact never start worshipping anybody, not even your president or a religious leader, because they're all flawed.

Your blantant idolatry of a simple woman is no better than the 15-yo fedoras that say "w-woman only want jerks and I'm a nice guy!"

>She's Danish

Bwahaha, as if.

>those two ratlike front teeth
>those heavy cheekfolds
>those arching eyebrows
>those glassy eyes
>that nose

Have you seen her without make up, lipstick and hairdye? She looks like a caricature of a Jew.

Impressive. Very nice.

is this aussie gonna pull an elliot

please stop spamming the same fucking thread
Nobody gives a fucking damn what you think, you need to fucking chill out, you god damn nigger

Sage

This board has been getting raided with Sup Forumstier garbage for far to long

She does dress like one, wearing mini camel toe shorts.

When's her next meetup I need to go sort this out in person

MAYSREEM MEDIER

I don't think you need to white knight her husband - That's kind of weird.

STREAM

looks better on the left
>low test detected

There's a video of her with her dad and he looks jewish.

look her up. Shes defs 21. Didnt think so at first i thought she was late 20's at least. Wow can't believe i'm older than her.

Left: good looking, cute conservative grill
Right: skanky vampire

Why do women use so much make-up? It makes them look so much worse in 9/10 cases if not more and it apparently costs a shitload of money and time too

She also wears those eyeliner wings that are always 100% of the time an indication that a girl is willing to get blacked as long as the nigger manages to have a collegiate vibe going on.

100% of the time. They are one of the easiest ways to spot coalburners and aspiring coalburners.

She looks about 27.

Hahahahha you ugly piece of shit

She looks like the type of woman who just turned 31 and you compliment her and tell her she doesn't look it.

Has anyone verified her birth certificate? If she's really 21, she's going to look like a sack of shit in 10 years. Very sad.

What a slut!!!

Checked