What now, Sup Forums?

What now, Sup Forums?

Wow its written in white and yellow so it must be the real deal. We are utterly btfo now.

>You stupiddddd now what huh,huh!?!?!
no u

>(((intellectualism)))
>(((Asimov)))
Into the oven it goes. Read some Nietzsche.

>Jew who's been dead for 24 years predicted the rise of Trump

It's anudah shoooah!

He's a jew; Your point is???

Going by their words then liberals are anti-intellectual for solely supporting a rule by the majority (aka pure democracy).

That is not about Trump, it's about niggers.

I thought he is ded

That quote was never meant to be for Trump, that quote has been out there long before Trump ran for president. He was referring to the bulk of the population who consider themselves smart for knowing pop culture. Good try though

Yes the ignorance about globalism destroying nations and the general fall of civilizations is astounding. The fact people do not see it plain as day goes straight to education.

This thread could be titled "Isaac Asimov explains the rise of liberalism" and get the same results

We've come to a point where pro-trumps and anti-trumps are irreconcilable. There will be war.

you're just ignorant of evidence and science Drumpfkin

Dan geer has Asimov chops :D

Hillary cut the security presence despite Ambassador Stevens requests, leading to his death and that of three others.
Asimov said that a robot should be programmed not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Hillary is faulty. She should be decommissioned.

Frank Herbert with 1 (one) book managed to fuck this overrated piece of shit kike in the ass.

>when I don't agree with it, it's automatic ignorance

I love when people grasp at straws.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>city people
>niggers, shit skins, Muslims, illegals, Jews
>but the leaf is okay with this

carpet bomb all of Canada 2017

That literally is what democracy is about though. Each man gets one vote, doesn't matter who he is whether he's a prof. or a toilet cleaner, they both get one vote.

Are you sure it isn't about Obama, Clinton or Bernie?

Nothing. Today, gates of knowledge are patrolled by pseudointellectuals with fancier forms of ignorance. Socrates would have slaughtered these fools.

This is literally the premise of democracy. And he's right that it's bullshit.

>tfw to smart to be widely popular because their all drump votors

He's right about the ignorance bit but it doesn't explain Trump's victory.

That didn't explain anything.

Once again it's just name calling, same as the left always does.

Hes calling it anti intellectualism yet doesn't say how.

And also
No one said democracy was smart, that's why the US isn't a democracy and Hillary isn't a president.

the spice must flow!

He is summarizing modern universities, and sjw's in general. They'll give jazz hands and up twinkles from their safe spaces in quiet recognition.

It's very good to have a statement so vague you can call stupid any single fucking out group with it, regardless of basically anything concerning them. Trump, universities, the left, the republicans... Anything goes.

I would vote for Trump

and I think he's a retarded shitty candidate that most likely wont improve much.

It's just that Hillary isn't really better or equal at that, she's really equally shitty and worse in many ways. Plus I would have wanted to see PC kicked out of the window to certain degree

This, a vote is a vote, no matter how "ignorant"

this can quote can easily be used by every opposition ever against the winner, assuming no dictatorship is in order

>occupy democrats

>Is actually just shilling for establishment democrats

Hahah waw

Pedant intellectuals believe to be better and know more than anyone else.

The fact is that we all know a lot about different things. They are leaders in their fields, not on being an all-knowing god.

Their arrogance created monsters like marxism and SJWs.

This is a shill post. Seen it many times today.

>(((Isaac Asimov)))
Discarded

>"my ignorance is just good as your knowledge"
literally a source code of a liberal

>wah the republicans are savages, they are at fault for all the bad things in life
well I guess if we are going to be demonized, might aswell day of the rope