If slavs are the niggers of whites, who are the niggers of niggers?

If slavs are the niggers of whites, who are the niggers of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFVK1cd9P2k
shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2009/07/african-pygmies-are-being-eaten-out-of.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582979/Cannibal-killing-finally-revealed-The-gruesome-details-Rockefeller-heir-gutted-cooked-Asmat-tribe-New-Guinea.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ones who steal their kool aid.

somalians

Somalians

Pygmys

They literally catch them and eat their body parts for magical powers

They're so horrifically retarded that not even SJW's are willing to focus on their problems (which involve literally being eaten), since people would realize that they're not even the same species as we are.

Nigerians

The american youth negro

Finns

Women

Congolese.

Sudanese are also awful.

Germans

niggers the whites of the argentinian race

Abbos

Tell me more about those subhumans

Somalians are the bottom of the barrel no doubt.

Niggers are the niggers of niggers, the nigger animal is a blight on the world.

Women are the niggers of all races

Nigerians are the Anglos of the nigga race

definitely abos

It really is the ultimate proof that not all humans are one species. They're all really fucking short.

Somalians or African Americans

Thats about as much as I know of them. You can tell they're not "midgets" because midgests have those stubby fingers and toes, fat bellies, etc.

Aboriginals are okay

They're to dumb to be a threat they just huff gas and lay in the middle of the road all day

Slavs

definitely mexicans

Somalis. You should fucking know, fellow finn.

Biologically speaking, Somalis has E1b1b1a (formerly E3b1a) haplogroup also makes up a significant proportion of the paternal DNA of Ethiopians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Berbers, North African Arabs, as well as many Mediterranean populations. So Somalis are as niggers as Mongolian Finns are as Europeans. Reading a book once a while my benefit you spaniard Kurd looking son of Barber Muslim.

The real question is who are the Abos of Abos?
Birds? Dirt? Perhaps Canadians?

youtube.com/watch?v=VFVK1cd9P2k

this kid

The Congolese.

Agreed.

If Brits didn't use their land as a penal dumping ground, abos would have peacefully continued their evolution into some sort of quadruped desert hominid

We found the Somalian.

Turks & arabs are the niggers of the niggers.

Sweden

we have to take the eastern white niggers and mix them with the western white pussies to ensure the survival of our race

Somalis

Pointing out your ignorance must hard to accept.
yeah that bitch looks like a basic nigger.

Yeah you mean ''fellow mongol'' Mikko, embrace who you are.

This what somali bitches looks like

Not true. They are non-white hominids, and that means they're poor, oppressed minorities. Also, something about the pictures im seeing just screams "sex tourism." Look at this creepy fuck, for instance.

Trying to research these bastards is fucking hilarious. Apparently the other niggers of the congo can sense something wrong with them and treat them like a type of monkey.

Captain Bleeding Heart here notes that they were being eaten to extinction, in 2009: shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2009/07/african-pygmies-are-being-eaten-out-of.html

>you will never eat delicious roast pygmy

>cherrypicking

Also, apparently they ate one of the rockafellers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582979/Cannibal-killing-finally-revealed-The-gruesome-details-Rockefeller-heir-gutted-cooked-Asmat-tribe-New-Guinea.html

Go to the ghettos where your progressive govt put in Somalis, and beneath that big Hijab, they do look very different than your average West or Central African. East Africans are mixed or something.

Based

Nigeria is pretty much the only semi-developed black country.

I don't really see how anyone could find a pygmy in any way attractive. Honestly I'd rather fuck a dolphin.

>Slavs

Literally this.

>Honestly I'd rather fuck a dolphin.

Why the long face?

Bushmen or San people are the most archaic type of Africans. Somalians are caucasoid so they are ironically the best Africa has to offer.

>Somalians are caucasoid

In bone structure maybe. But that is about it. They are the WORSE behaving Africans.

/thread

This t bh.

A week or so ago I got to hear a friend talk about how he watched a friend of his get killed by dolphin dick.

No, you would not rather fuck a dolphin.

Pigmeys are literally retarded. They are not capable of complex speech, have an IQ of 60 and fucking die of old age when they are 30. Bantu negroes enslave them and "pay" them with a pack of cigarettes whenever they feel like. The pigmeys themselves know no other societial form than enslavement to Bantu niggers. I am willing to bet that while Europeans mixed with Neanderthals these Pigmy fucks mixed with somo Homo Floriensis type of primitive monkey thing

Too fucking funny