Had another dream where I get mugged and then shot in the chest

>had another dream where I get mugged and then shot in the chest

This is the 3rd time this week

precognition, do you recognize the place it takes place at?
if so dont go there, your brain is telling you of a potention danger.
what happened while you were getting mugged? you got shot for no reason or did you do something? this may relate to your brain warning you about some action you may be inclined to do.
i've had that kind of dreams quite a couple of times too, after i saw half of them play out in reality i stopped thinking they were only dreams

I have a recurring dream where masked men with automatic weapons kill me and my future family in some sort of mansion or resort

I've had this dream for about 10 years now

I keep having a dream where your mom couldn't keep her mouth off my cock. Spooky.

Low test

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a recurring dream where people from all over the world post nonsense on Sup Forums. In the dream it seems to go on for years. Sometimes it seems so real that I can't believe I'm actually asleep.

buy body armor

I keep having this dream of reading things written by canadians which are absolutely terrible but no how much I beg or scream their messages won't go away

buy a bulletproof vest

actually all he has to do is dream about that.

this makes me comfy

sweet dreams user

Invest In a bullet proof vest.

>dream that a couple niggers steal my dad's car while I'm with him and kill him when we try to stop them
>wake up ready to start a race war

I woke up from a nightmare audibly screaming, but I can't remember the dream.

>had another dream I was in high school again
>skinny twink as apposed to current fat fuck self

Second time in 2 weeks

I can never remember any of my dreams
I could when I was a kid

try sleeping face up. will increase dreams but also the likely hood of nightmares and or sleep paralysis.

It's also (in my opinion) to farm dreams by taking extremely short naps and waking up from them in intentional intervals. 30 minutes perhaps.

>sleep paralysis
holy shit, i fucking hate when that happens

i had it once, the most terrifying experience of all time, was scared to go back to sleep afterwards, didn't sleep until i just passed out after 50 hours or so

how you have such vivid dreams? mine are always dull and abstract and make no sense, unless i havent busted a nut for a while in which i case i have vivid wet dreams having sex with high test women and jizz on my sheets.

wait, so I can learn to dream?
guess i'll try sleeping face up

look up REM sleep, it's when dreams happen

if you wake up during your REM period (I believe it's usually 2 to 2.5 hours into falling asleep) you can make it so you remember your dreams

interesting. I will look it up, thanks

Try thinking of what you will dream of beforehand. Don't plan it out, but set the initial scene.

why would anyone mug you? you people don't have money.

I know no one will believe me but I definitely had a dream seeing the Russian assassination this week.

It's such a specific picture, the moment it was on CNN in my grandma's living room I had really intense deja vu.

I have this for extremely minor things on occasion as well, but this was the first time I could instantly recall the dream because I had it so recently.
-
Another dream I had around this period is similar to what said, although I was with friends and it looked like some type of high school gymnasium / basketball court.

I was shot and played dead as they killed people. Then as I was running towards the exit I was shot again in the back, which stopped all my progress. I can still vividly remember the feeling as I woke up.

Very strange senpai.