Thoughts on LBJ?

Is he Sup Forums approved

Fuck no, he's the reason behind our immigration and inner city problems just so his party could get more voters.
One of the most evil men to ever hold public office here.

Civil Rights Act, Food Stamps, Clean Air Act...

My guess is no.

I'll have those negroes vote democrat for the next 200 years. - LBJ

Fuck no.

LBJ is burning in hell. What a serious piece of shit he was.

Jew?

He's the most racist president to ever live. But his impact is horrible for EVERYONE involved

>Vietnam

WORST EVER

FUCK HIM

Clean Air Act was under Nixon.

Also Clean Air Act together with seat belts save most Americans lives. Before you made fun of my flag, I'm 'Murrican just here for vacation

Ladyboys?

>LBJ visiting melbourne
australians hate freedom

No, to visit some friends and have some straight hooker fun

>LBJ
>freedom

Corrupt peice of shit that sold the country out to the Jewish banking elite just like Woodrow Wilson

Educate yourself

>Civil rights act of 64
>immigration act of 65
>Gun control act of 68
Fuck no he's a piece of shit

Terrible president from a political standpoint, great politician

Absolutely not. He has no place here.

We learned about him in history class. Worst president we studied, by a long shot.

He fucked up the inner cities, gave rights to niggers and allowed mass immigration all so he and his stupid party could get more votes. He's why the democratic party panders to minorities so much. Fuck him. He destroyed America. I hope he's burning in hell.

Killed Kennedy

>people forgetting the absolute worst thing he did

THE GREAT SOCIETY ACT

This is the main extension of welfare from just being pensions to straight up GIBS

Absolutely not.

He knew how simple-minded niggers were but he used that to benefit the Democrats and rolled out all new plans for nigger gibs and immigration policies that made our cities the shitholes they are today.