Daily reminder that christianity is just a shitty self-insert fanfiction of judaism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idLQ26P9dpQ
google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/temple-veil-torn.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and what
from yours truely T.Protestent

why be content with that?

I'm getting sick of posting this.

and how many protestants actually follow this?

i believe in caste systems, and will fight to reserve my spot by the right hand side of my jews overlords as a favorite pet. while islam are the cattle

I didn't realise it until today,but my family are descended from Babylon, and I have 5 and 4 pointed snowflakes on my family crest and nothing else.

"Osiris and Isis are the 6th and 5th gods in the ancient Egyptian ennead, or pantheon of 9 gods as worshipped in Heliopolis. Osiris and Isis are the great grandchildren of the creator god Atum and their famous relationship is the relationship between 6 and 5."

Kek has been accepted into my life, has he also been accepted into yours?

>this is the white ''masterrace''

whats there to follow, its just basicly pointing out the nature of jews

fuck off

The Bible clearly states that only the final days matter as to who makes it into heaven. God is the final Judge of all. We die without him, or live under and serve.

Its all semitic to me, im sure a jew would choose a christian partner over a muslim. i may never be jews or a king, but my child might one day

You are doing God's work user. Do not let these satan worshippers and goat fuckers disrupt the true word.

T. "confess on deathbed" heaven

What does it matter if it's not applied practically? You can easily find plenty of protestants who love jews and even go to Israel to serve the settlements like the cucks they are

Christianity is about the spirit, Judaism is about the bloodline. They barely resemble one another.

And according to jews, they all go to heaven regardless. Why does your interpretation matter more?

It's a reason there are so many illegals and refugees in the US too.

That's why judaism is superior. While christians wallow about their afterlife, jews live in the present and that's why all Sup Forums ever does is complain about jews controlling everything without actually managing to change anything

>Israel
>jews
HA, Isrealites arn't jews
the same why any jew failing to escape nazi germany weren't a real jew (the chosen no-mads)
youtube.com/watch?v=idLQ26P9dpQ
(btw, no one goes to heaven apart from jews) The caste system is already in play you just need to remove the wool from your eyes

Luther was just butthurt the Jews wouldn't convert to his shiny new version of the Christcult.

But none of this matters. There is no caste system, it doesn't matter what the jews are. If you didn't follow a religion that's so permeated with jewish mythology and theology, you would understand that

the bible teaches good morals with some interesting stories but you really have to cherry-pick. just don't take any of that stuff literally.

there is nothing wrong with being spiritual

>no caste system
>privaledge doesn't exists
>zionism isn't real
so pray tell why people from troubled homes turn out stupid

I'm not saying that no hierarchies exist, of course they do. But the particular jewish caste system that you're trying to fit yourself into is just a hebrew trick and should be ignored. And zionism is just jewish nationalism that should not concern Europeans at all (although it can be a good example of how nationalism should be done).

Reminder all religions just ripped off pagans.

Muh crucified Jew. Muh SJW tier religion.

It was Christianity the first SJW ideology that made it big?

christians are the new jews

the old jews rejected their messiah and are the new goats

Are Jews genetically predisposed to be SJW and nation wreckers?

>protestants
You faggots need to be kicked in the teeth

Luterhanism is the only truly forgivable form of christianity
>oppossed the shit-tier pope and his criminality
>turned the religion into something the common people will understand, by translating it to the common language of the volk
>unlike anglicanism isn't based on some fat incompetent fuck wanting to get a divorce
>unlike orthodoxy isn't followed by poverty, crime and whoredom

>The bible copies the shit out of the Torah
>"They're not the same I swear"

>that pic
and you christcucks call pagans larpers

According to Kevin MacDonald, yes. They're predisposed to being collectivists and be intolerant of other cultures.

No, It's closer to greco-roman philosophy, especially stoicism applied to religion.
Europeans took Judaism and made it theirs.

Stop it with the dead kike on the stick meme.

Paskaityk knygų

>Ben Garrison

On the day Jesus died, the veil of the Jewish temple tore in two. They veil separated the most holy part of the temple and only the most holy of men could enter. The religious elders had it sewn back together. God gave jews a sign, and they rejected it.

>"Jesus' death dramatically symbolized that His sacrifice, the shedding of His own blood, was a sufficient atonement for sins. It signified that now the way into the Holy of Holies was open for all people, for all time, both Jew and Gentile."

google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/temple-veil-torn.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us