How many genuine Trump supporters here already regret voting for him after him filling the cabinet with the Goldman...

How many genuine Trump supporters here already regret voting for him after him filling the cabinet with the Goldman Sachsers and putting a Cheney 2.0 for SOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Goldman Sachsers

Correct term is Jewman Sachsteins

NOT A SHILL

Tbh, i'm pretty fucking disappointed. I'd much rather still have him, than Hillary. If he doesn't build the wall, drains the (((swamp))) and take serious actions against legal immigrants from shitskin countries, i'm out.

No one. It's better than war with russia.

keep your friends closer, and your enemies closer

>Rex Tillerson
>Cheney 2.0

It was pooland quality.

What's there to regret when the alternative was Hillary?

wasn't cheney a fossil fuel company CEO as well?

I'm disappointed too. He is still better than Hillary and his isolation policy will be class but man should have gone with the Pauls.

Well you guys here welcomed Trump as the new God Emperor and you are now down to
>still better than Killary amirite? :^)

He has done literally nothing wrong. All of his appointments have been great.

Also, who hype for Peter Navarro helping Trump BTFO China on trade?

You mean he can't count on your vote in 2020?!

>voting unironically
i was just in it for the ride

>sage

>3 goldman sachs people are bad
>Over 20 in Obongos cabinet are fine

Fuck you faggot

barron is not autistic!

No, because i can't vote in the US, but i'm withdrawing my support.

>welcomed Trump as the new God Emperor

That was just to meme him to the oval office.

Pssst, btw: it worked

A progressive faggot from Poland? Tell me do the other polans beat you up often, or do they simply ignore you?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

How am I a retard for wanting a president who fulfills one of his major promises - do away with specail interest groups, I get it, he can hire talented people, but Goldman Sachs? Really

not regretting, but a lot of wind is out of my sails regarding him. i hope for the best, but still expecting the worst end event soon.

So no one wants to defend Drumpfy? You guys really got CONNED

Nah m8, anons just don't give a fuck about "look trump is a fraud" threads anymore. The shills overdid it again.

Also this:

because they know it's true

Doesn't look much better than the alternative anymore, but still better.

whats wrong with filling cabinet positions with career businessmen that know how to work...unlike limp dicked career politicans like obama did his? where does limp dickedness take us, polska? oh right, an aggressive china in the south china sea. a "deal" with iran where we pay them millions (?billions?) for a 10 year moratoriam on nuclear weapons. How fucking brilliant

Keep your friends close, Give the CEO of Exxon-Mobil and The President of Goldman Sachs cabinet level positions in your government.

A little advice, buddy. Stop being so fucking naive. Almost all politicians are controlled opposition at least to some degree and anything is better than all out progressivism.

You're just assuming that the members of Trump's administration who USED to work for private businesses will still push for legislation that helps those businesses specifically. But since they used to work there (rather than currently working there), there's no reason they would do that.

You're basically saying that Trump can't hire anyone with business experience in the private sector since those people are secretly still loyal to those businesses. It's silly. The people Trump spoke out against are career politicians who maintain their power with money from lobbyists. Clearly what Trump is doing is very different.

Nobody voted for Trump, mongol. We hacked the election with no survivors.

nigga I bought the hat
nigga I bought the trump card
nigga I bought the christmas ornament

I've never felt this good about politics before

I can literally tell my father I hope for a race war and he doesn't think I'm too far off

It will take at least a year to know if he's a good president or if we fucked up royally. If you're turning on him now you must have been delusional about what he stood for during the campaign.

me

There is no fucking up, the alternative was Hilary Clinton.

We live in the reality that the alternative was Hillary. Something like that doesn't magically become irrelevant now that Trump has been elected.

Not me I'm attending the inauguration oy vey!

Better than the last 7 presidents combined so I'm happy with Trump

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Yeah, CEO of Halliburton.

Don't be too harsh on him, it's babbies first time in politics.

No I could give two shits. Who did you honestly expect he was going to appoint?

Seriously though. We can't let Barron get access to the nuclear codes.

STOP SAYING THAT

>Oy vey goyim! Don't you regret for voting a racist bigot like Drumpf? Hillary 2020 goyim!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

>Poland
Clearly the General Government was a failure

I still love the dude. I want large corporations in the white house

hehe funny because america not going to war with russia does not mean norway is not going to war with russia.

the fact that the US will not be there to deter russia means that russia will have free reign in eastern europe.

Shut the fuck up you dumb nig

Fuck off ecologist scum

are you for accelerationism?

>implying the DNC is stupid enough to pick Hillary as their presidential nominee
It's probably going to be Bernie if he doesn't die from a heart attack or something like that.
Also, I don't think after all the shilling the press has been doing against Trump he will survive this 4 years in good shape for another election. It's pretty likely that the GOP will pick someone else.

Very nice post.

Oh, shi--

Scandinavia is about to become a whole lot bigger

trust me this is a bad idea, because the said large corporations can seek to eliminate their rivals via shit like regulations and "permits".

>doubting the 1488th dimensional time-chess champion
Thanks for the concern trolling you CTR shitstain

>durr fill your government with enemies

I always felt like it was more about not electing Shillary rather than wanting Trump.
Doesnt really matter if hes good or bad, as long as the left is crying.

Unlike politicians, executives need to accomplish what they promise. They are accustomed to doing, not blaming. an interesting experiment and I'm waiting to see how it turns out.

hehehehe this is funny as well, because with trump in the whitehouse the EU is more likely to fall apart and as a german you would have to be the biggest retard to want that.

they sure have a lot of oil.
it would be a shame if something was to happen to it.

Lmao the only people who "regret" Trump aren't even American
OP is a faggot and a homo shill
I voted Trump and I love everything he's done so far

hehehe you love the fact that he manipulated the japanize pm into securing a contract with the japanize governmennt in otder to inrich himself?

you are a fan of such cronie capitalism?

>subhuman vodkanigger is triggered that Trump won't bother protecting his worthless shithole from Russia anymore

Noice.

>implying barron didnt already hack his way to the codes

>hehehehehe
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

>implying serbia won't be fucked by russians as well
hehehehehehe wasn't it your fags government that partitioned to join the EU because they feared russian influence?

you retard what I dislike is cronie capitalism because that shit fucks up countries(ukraine being a prime example), and trump embodies that.

I am sorry but you are a fucking retard if you do not understand this.

If he fucks up he'll be a one term president and end up a bigger disappointment than Obama. We don't know where his presidency will go, but if he cares about his reputation in history he'll at least try to deliver.

meh, I am not that new(4 years), though I am fairly new to Sup Forums.

I do not feel like adopting Sup Forums mannorisms today especially ones that communicate amusement.

>Actually believing Russia would start WWIII because they wanted Norways oil
What a great point, thanks!

>implying Hillary is still alive in 4 years

my bet is that shit will go south due to him trying to enrich himself.

my hope is that republicans see what a danger he is to US free enterprise, and give him the boot.

obviously democrats will go along because muh racism.

As opposed to what hilldawg?

>You're just assuming that the members of Trump's administration who USED to work for private businesses will still push for legislation that helps those businesses specifically

your first election huh?

some people got way hyped and had unrealistic expectations, that doesn't mean we all did

everyone who's watched a few elections know the people that get elected usually have to abandon some of the promises they made

Why would a Russian say this about his own country

Only idiots think Trump is acting out of character.

The only think Trump has gone back on since his pre-election promises ( which have altered throughout the election season ) was prosecuting Hillary.

Trump already said that he would hire Carl Icahn, from the first month of his campaign

And in the bottom line, I prefer succesful businessmen in the government than stupid GOP or Dem politicians.

I didn't think I would vote for Trump all the way to the polling place. I ended up voting straight party, which included Trump. I was really on the fence up until that moment because I didn't think he would be good for the country. But Hillary is far worse, so I did end up supporting Trump.

Since then I've been pleasantly surprised at Trump's actions as president elect. I also watched one of his victory speeches, and that really put me in his corner. America is going to be great again by the end of his 8 years as president.

>God Emperor works in mysterious ways

it is not about wanting the oil, it is about getting rid of competition.

there is already a russian "politician" saying shit like quote: "we should do syria style bombings in ukraine because it would only benefit our economy".

now russia "politics" are just state sanctioned retoric, but given that, I think that putin will still do shit that is not that extreme.

putin uses the far right clownshow in his country to placate europe with false security, because they think "at least the far right is not in charge in russia".

You want to speed me up on who in Obama's cabinet is from big banks? I thought it was just Jack Lew and Penny Pritzker?

oh wow, you are so clever!!! your rebuke sure put me in my place!!!

i just wanna watch it burn, that's why i voted trump

We always control both sides Goyim.

haha

>Since then I've been pleasantly surprised at Trump's actions as president elect

by that do you mean him using his position in order to secure deals that would enrich himself?

in my opinion it is enough that russia is spreading their corruption, now you want the US to be doing it too?

I haven't heard of those deals. I don't watch much TV. What deals did he make?

How about we wait for him to actually get in office and see what he does before we make any further judgements?

Best Christmas in the last 8 years.

he made one with japan(which was why ivanka was in the meeting with the japanese PM),argentia(he got licences that he was patitioning for) and the UK(nige, being a cuck promised to get rid of a windfarm because it obscured the view of his golf coarse in scotland).

there was some shit in turkey too, but I do not recall the details.

also it seems that diplomats are more attracted to buildings with the label trump on them now, I wonder why.

this looks like cronyism to me, that is so blatant, one has to wonder how retarded americians must be not to do anything about it

but be assured his lawyer said everything he did was legal.

This

OH NO HE MIGHT LOSE THE VOTE IN DENMARK!

America First!

wtf I love the swamp now

>Implying his choices mean anything right now and he won't drop most of them when he's actually president for his real choices.

kek

more kike trump first.

I never put my hopes in trump. I just hate hillary very much. And MAGA makes liberals shake.

he most likely won't do anything other than sucking putins balls

I just researched your top 3. (Japan, UK, and Argentina.

He lost on the Scotland windmill thing last week. The only reports I could find from Japan and Argentina were from far left fake news sites like Salon and Think Progress. And even those didn't have any hard facts to back up their theories. Kinda hard for me to buy into it with no facts...

Lol, believing that US would allow for mass distribution of rare earth minerals, oil, fission materials and 1/3rd of the natural gas used in Europe. Giving away tons of fish used to feed a world. Giving the intense strategic location of oceans directly connected to the rest of Europe, the nordic wall, protecting the west from the east.

One of the strongest academic countries in the world with the highest replication percent. And the tons of weapons and nukes hidden around in Norway. None wants Norway to fall, none with half a brain would dream of letting the wall fall. And Russia wouldn't either if they wouldn't want to accept to be nuked out. The only place they would go is north east which has always been a mess where weapons can be sold for profit and benefit all. Start reading, you are clearly misinformed.