Serious question - can a congressman order shutting down of a certain web site?

serious question - can a congressman order shutting down of a certain web site?

because if she'll get that power, we're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OnF0pkWD2Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woman
Also fpbp

>she

>she

>she

>she

>she

>she

why the fuck hasn't >she gotten FFS yet?

No

for real has Brianna always called himself a woman and not transgender?

She's a highly successful woman, if she set her goal to become a congesswoman, she will become one. Trust me on that one.

>Can a government official grossly abuse their power
Yes but we all know libtard SJWs wouldn't do that :^)

>she

That's a dude with mental problems.

Why should I trust you? You're just some guy who uses a comma when he should start a new sentence.

she can do it, she defeated the alt-right

>Goverment shutting down their own honeypot.
They can but they wont.

>she

>she

>she

Who would even vote for that freak outside of his echo chamber clique? And is he running in commiefornia? I don't see any chances of success elsewhere.

>she

youtu.be/OnF0pkWD2Tc

MOST

EXTREME

>she

Ha Trump is gonna shut this site down for being "fake news". You idiots (not you slav kun) all voted for the worst candidate possible but it doesn't matter because half of this place will still defend him.

Wow what an ugly cunt

Fuck off already

>she
Fuck off Brian

>you

>he likes feminine dick

>she

>she

Can someone post the image of her starting an edit war on wikipedia about samus being trans, she was using herself as source.

The honeypot who helped Trump win. Even though the former head of the NSA and the head of CIA were against it.

Yeah, nah.

>she

Now when I see his pics I see a woman, but she's all withered and falling apart and shit. Looks like the witch from snow white. It's like he's trying to be as ugly as possible to justify taking it up the ass or some revolutionary liberated nonsense like that

>she

Wait a minute here...that's Brianna Wu?

HHAAHAHAAHahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah*gasp*hahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

I thought Brianna Wu was some chinky little feminist like the token asian girl on Saved by the Bell being all social justice and shit.

OMFG that is hideous. That's a trany right?

CONGRESSPERSON YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>she

Proof?

>she

would anyone vote for that?

Found the feminine penis.

dude wrong term to do it in she will get annihilated under the new administration prolly gangbanged for being the filthy trap she is

He married some chinese beta degenerate for the name. Brianna Wu is really John Flynt, a trust fund brat from a millionaire family.

I think his name is John Walker Flynt actually.

is that moots gf

>she

Brian a Wew

It's like the wachowski tranies created a sperm humonculli

she passes better as a women when she wasnt roleplaying

where this meme come from?

Le epic website.

>she

I never said she you red Sweden variant

>Brian a Wew

Go away, John. Stop spamming this shit here, you fucking freak.

HAHAHAHA no. Wu is an attention seeking lolcow and utter fucking failure who jumps from idea to idea because it can't win at anything. It can post some tweets and try to drum up some interest but ultimately this is going nowhere. This is someone who gets 10 likes for a tweet. No one gives a fuck what it does beyond a few mental trannies.

I wish trump really was going to do all the shit these paranoid drama queens think he's going to do because people like this need to be rounded up and gassed.

I've never tweeted HIM or tagged HIM in a tweet, yet i'm blocked from HIS feed lol

Fucking degenerate faggot.

He is an awful public speaker, almost chris chan levels of autism and his views will alienate many people

>she

fpbp confirmed

>glrious relations between USA and Australia
>Brianna Wu somehow gets elected to congress
>Visits Australia for "spreading equality."
>Some Cheeky 4channer who himself is elected to Aussie parliament starts with "I would like to welcome Brianna Wu, and we extend our support to him."

>Him
>him.
>everyone gets triggered.
>Brianna Wu collapses of heart attack.
>Aussies is like "what maate?, just having a healthy banter mate."
>Aussie saves the day again.

>female

CONGRESSZHE YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!!

>she