Trump talking about baning all Muslims again. This guy is off his rocker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/politics/donald-trump-syria-policy.html?_r=0
time.com/4611229/donald-trump-berlin-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/22/is-trumps-muslim-ban-actually-unconstitutional-oddly-enough-probably-not/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/president-obama-is-wrong-on-the-law-trump-mostly-right-on-muslim-ban/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-muslim-registry-constitution-231527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

He's crashing this plane

good
now that the left has no more avenues to rob him of the presidency, he can fast-track hillary's incarceration too

>mfw when christian

good

>leaf

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

We didn't care who they were, until they put on the hijab.

t. Muhammad goat fucker.

Don't worry, one of his advisers will come up and say it was all bantz in a few hours.

heres your reply

What a retard, does he want to get assasinated?

hey jin
Lets go back to the island!

Safety of Americans has to come first.

A life saved is much more important that hurt feelings of a minority group that has serious issues.

He's seen the mess Merkel has made. He's doing his best to ensure the States doesn't turn into the mess Europe is becoming.

He actually cares for his citizens health and wellbeing. Strange concept for a politician huh!

B A N T Z!!!!

awesome

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

and he will retaliate on Twitter doubledowning on this nonsense and end with
>we must get tough!

They have to go back

I hate how the jews have subverted the noble wisdom and ancient knowledge of the Freemasons

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/politics/donald-trump-syria-policy.html?_r=0
time.com/4611229/donald-trump-berlin-attack/

TOUGH SHIT

MR PRESIDENT

KILL ALL NIGGERS

DEPORT ALL SPICS

RACE WAR NOW

FIFTH REICH

SKIP THE FOURTH FUCK THAT NOISE

Everybody knows newfag

what did kek mean by this?

Let's say you're a muslim who has identified as an American his whole life. Suddenly a guy takes charge and expresses that he is not part of the country. Not just that, but also backs it up with legistrature. How quickly can he be radicalized now?

His approach appeals to retards who see everything in black and white

>skip the fourth
>fuck that noise

Good, the quicker he tries to force unconstitutional laws the quicker we can impeach him.

This.

that gives me an idea

we'd be better off if he worried about getting mankind to space instead

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

NO!!!

What's unconstitutional about it? You've studied constitutional law, right?

If you don't be nice to muslums, they will be come terrorists. And we all know, terrorist have nothing to do with islam. Lel xD

Yeah what of it? information stops once it hits a boundary?

If that's the case, well, you've done a good job building yourself in one and out of existance.

thank you mister trump

>impeach Donald
>Mike "electocute the gay away" Pence becomes president
was this Sup Forums's plan all along?

wow you're new

Oklahoma and WV were all red in every county you moron

This has no bearing on Muslim American citizens so I don't really know what you're bitching about

Good. The Donald takes what he wants and doesn’t kowtow to foreign weaklings

>whats the next step in your master plan
Crashing this plane

I hate Muslims

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Trump is an establishment guy, far preferable to Trump. Nowhere near as idealistic

Lmao.

Pence*

Hey Joel, how's Marianne doing?
Why are you in the Netherlands?
Guru shit?

Kys

good.

America was founded as a white nation
Non whites need not apply to the constitution

Don't like it? Shut up and die

Making a secret club to undermine the foundations of society is anything but noble and wise.
Freemasons are literally globalists avant la lettre.

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

>American Muslim

I monitor the fagbook feeds after terror attacks because I'm a no-hoper, and the American Muslims said the same things the Algerian and Pakistani ones did. Either they went from 'this is bad,' to 'western aggressors' in three or four posts, or they bluntly said it was a conspiracy to make Islam look bad (Anglo-Zionist, naturally).

Today I learned "70%" qualifies as "all"

No, the epic Pepe with headphones is new, 2 weeks of a forced meme at most

stop replying to this shitty bait or it's going to continue to be posted in every single thread you fucking retards

Not saying it's just, just stating the fact that you can't fix hate with more hate. No im not being Germany, I'm saying it's a neverending cycle and you can't extinguish fire with gasoline

I'm 100% sure that was Trump's plan to avoid assassination/impeachment.

Society is so far gone that Masons are pillars of old world virtue in comparison to rest.

doesnt change the fact that he was new. A meme is a meme
A normal fag is a normal fag

Such glory, Europeans are getting slaughters because our leaders are a bunch of pussy's.
All islamists should be deported and their ideology banned trhoughout Europe.

It's a pretty shit plan, everyone I know would prefer Pence to take Trumps place, as much he sucks he at least has relevant political experience.

Seeing as he keeps pissing the CIA off, things are not looking too good for Drumpf.

>can't fix hate with more hate.

Yes you can.
What evidence is there that you can't fix hate with hate? Its not a neverending cycle, because every war ever fought has ended.

This is just some retarded U.S. State Department meme that justifies their freezing every conflict and turning it to their advantage whilst playing policeman. Hence why they pack their exported propaganda films with such a message, saving militaristic stuff for domestic consumption.

He won't do it. He won't deliver on any of the big, controversial running statements he made.

>day of the rake soon

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

>goyim voting Trump
>"that'll show (((them)))!!"

lel

Kill yourself you braindead retard:

hotair.com/archives/2016/07/22/is-trumps-muslim-ban-actually-unconstitutional-oddly-enough-probably-not/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/president-obama-is-wrong-on-the-law-trump-mostly-right-on-muslim-ban/

Point is that a Trump assassination will not stop America pushing right, and unlike Trump he will not hesitate legislate against faggots etc.
You guys lost so fucking hard, it's glorious.

B-b-but he will back off... Drumpfkins were suppoed to be fooled and now wha...

The constitution is for American citizens you retard.

Banning muslims entering the US doesn't stop muslims in the US from practicing their religion

>as much he sucks he at least has relevant political experience.

This would just mean he would potentially be more effective at getting what he wants accomplished. Why would the left want the more competent politician in Trump's place when that guy holds ideas that oppose their own even more radically than Trump's do?

>NO LAW

laws regulation immigration requirements are still laws. Prohibiting a religion as an immigration requirement is clearly unconstitutional and it would take extreme mental gymnastics like you displayed to interpret it any other way.

> who has identified as American

You either are or you aren't. You are showing your true colours with that word: identify.

If you aren't, you better try and become an "are", or you can fuck right off back to Mexico.

Communist Control Act of 1954 says that you're a faggot.
"Unconstitutional" legislation becomes legitimate in the eyes of the general public the second that they feel truly threatened.

We're gonna get Pence and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Spoken like a true kike. We know Trump is your guy, some of us don't want to serve Israel

No the gymnastics is being done by you,

>prohibiting the free exercise thereof
a muslim ban does not prohibit US citizens freely exercising their religion

you forget the 5th reich is right around the corner

love watching obama get btfo, specially in civil and constitutional law that he specialized his degree in

He'll be POTUS for 8 years and there is literally nothing that you can do about it.

lolno. The CIA will take care of it.

Jobless degenerate welfare recipients voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

You don't say.

How dop you control that anyway?
Can't they just get through by saying they're not muslims?

Good

With only white survivors

>Guy loves his country
>Untamed tongue, makes some waves
>Later learns that sometimes, he needs to say what needs to be said to get elected
>Gets elected, announces he's going to go through with the original plan

Sounds about right.

Nervous you shill?

Oh shit I forgot the POTUS works for the intelligence communities and not the other way around :(

you mean the coast, the coastal party was blown the fuck out chum, enjoy your decline

your approach is that you can't fucking read

banning the entrance of muslims =/= banning/deporting muslims already in

>Prohibiting a religion as an immigration requirement is clearly unconstitutional and it would take extreme mental gymnastics like you displayed to interpret it any other way.

My god you actually are are legitimately braindead.It's not MY interpretation you pathetic excuse of a burger.It wasn't ME that wrote these articles.

Here's another, btw:

But hey, you seem like a "smart, very intellectual person" that knows more than all these legal experts.Fuck off.

>Muh opinion is fact XDDD

Your imaginary scenario is impossible, as Trump never said a word about deporting or discriminating against muslim american citizens.

Look at Germany, we would be a safer country if we never allowed another muslim to enter our country again

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-muslim-registry-constitution-231527

That's the great thing about independent agencies, they can go behind the president's back when needed. I'm sure they'll keep an eye on it.

If they have a name like 'Abdullah', a big beard and are blowing things up, chances are that they're Muslims even if they say they're not. By their fruits, we shall know them.

Islam is a fifth column in the United States, and any effort to suppress it and remove it is good. Everyone knows what happens when their numbers increase

>one biased lawyers blog interpretation is the definitive interpretation of the constitution

Nice google work retard. I bet you didn't even know what the first amendment was before this thread.