"""A United Kingdom"""

Is (((their))) agenda any more obvious now? Why hasn't Sup Forums been all over this?
How can the UK call itself uncucked?
We are losing the culture war

We've been losing the culture war for years, this shit is normalised
Why do you think young millenials are such total fuck ups?

This is actually disgusting

dleret thusi

(((A (((United (((Kingdom))) ))) )))

>white women chooses strong black man over the small dicked weak white """""""""""""""""man""""""""""""
>this is somehow jews fault
grow up crybabies.

Flag checks out

>Not even fully finished yet
>"One of the best films of the year"

Bongistan is finish.

They wanted it they voted for it. Brexit was some sign of life left in them but they are too far gone.

When i see a poo in the loo here or (((them))), my first association is Britain.

Disgusting. Coalburners are destroying 10000s years of DNA.

Call them what they are: KEKS.

Most of them know deep down that they are a bunch of weak pathetic cucks and so when you call them out it stings (it's like calling a jew a jew) and some might start down the red pill road. They are tribal to some degree even though they have been (((brainwashed))).

The culture war is slowly turning around. We have been winning a lot lately.

Don't be a defeatist cuck or (((shill))). It's only too late when you give up like a little cuck.

If anything it shows how desperate they've become to reveal themselves and go "all in".

They are losing and they know it. Their "tolerance"(a.k.a self suicide) won't save them.

*cucks

Fuck admin

>How can the UK call itself uncucked?
its about botswana not Britian

flag

>the true story of a love that shook an empire
waah da ebil british empire!

Whatever lets you sleep at night subhuman

>small dicked weak white neanderthal subhuman is mad
lmao

>that flag
Merkel...

>Its been out here since 25 November
>tfw nobody cared

How much did your proxy cost?

not a proxy

>when your half inch larger aids ridden mongloid dick is your sole accomplishment

best thing is, this poster has been all around London, boards, bus stops, tube... millions of people have seen it already

Doubt it, no one has talked about it

Well hearing this from Sven i lose all hope for europe, right here and right now.

Not seen it up here near Manchester either, London is in such a bubble. There is not one black or Asian at my work and I am in a council. I have had interviews all over north west and all filled with British office workers and white male bosses. London is out of touch with the rest of England so they are of course have some interracial shit everywhere

>black man
>white woman

Every
Fucking
Time

Absolutely disgusting.

that guy is English i seen him in my old town Nailsea when he went trans mode

Fire up the gas chambers

Bed. Made. Lie.

All this, ALL OF THIS, could have been prevented.

Get out of this board Angela.

He's English. You guys are probably distant cousins.

Since you're both a bunch of cucks.

In the 1940s, Prince Seretse Khama of Botswana shocks the world when he marries a white woman from London

a prince marries a white woman
in the 1940s

THE
NINETEEN
FOURTYS

nobody cares about ww2 shit anymore, its all modern warfare shit n shit senpai, nobody cares

p.s. its time to stop trying, Canada really has you beat on all shitposting fronts, New Zealand.

That flag.

When you are Middle Class, think the poor are the enemy, but your daughter has been blacked, and your son is a Homo.

It's from the future

KILL IT NOW

Sorry for being off topic but how do you get a Europe flag on Sup Forums?