Italian that was killed during the Berlin terror attack

>italian that was killed during the Berlin terror attack
>she was a libtard

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hinak_nako
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sometimes, there is justice in this world

Why does that make you think you stupid fucking racist. She wanted the best for everyone and her life was cut short. And you have the fucking nerve to celebrate it? Seriously, I used to think that all this shit about young men becoming radicalised was a joke but this has gone way too far.

Get help.

If only terror attacks only killed these kind of people

digits confirm

Calm down abo

Fuck off Greens cunt.

Nothing of value was lost.

hahahaha

enjoy being fucked by worse things than emus

Shaliday, brother. That statement is correct.

at least nobody can call her a racist.

Thanks based kek

Libtards are childish and naïves, but are not evil.
Actually the death of a connational makes me sad and angry.

>She wanted the best for everyone
No, she wanted to look good.

Everyone thinks their politics are for the best. Belief is not a moral virtue. Voting to spend other people's money to some cause does not make you a good person. All it makes you is a dogmatic slacktivist.

i want the best for a wild animal , doesn't mean i'm going to invite them into my fucking house you dolt. i highly doubt you are open arms inviting everyone into your home, when was the last time you took a homeless person off the street and let them live in your house, for free, actually paying them to stay there?

Repent! You jew loving porch monkey

Of course we feel pitybfor the victims of any attack. It seems that any killed in an urban city environment tend to be leftists though, and just the type of people who would support open borders and welcome in these murdering scum. Poetic irony or what!

Kek

>the best for everyone
It does not work like that, mate.

>being angry about a cunt that called her native country's citizens "dinosaurs"

At least she died in a progressive free of Stegosaurus society

I want to dance like no one is looking :-)

Yeah, makes me think sentiments toward Mussolini never died in your shitstain country. Germany's people don't deserve the hell they have been through at the expense of Turkel. Grow the fuck up.

>Really makes you think

Makes me think.........................

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Post feet

All city dwellers are massive cucks

She's a traitor though, you should be glad she's dead

Maybe terrorism isn't a bad thing, As long they mostly killing city liberals

She was Italian before of a libtard.
I can't be glad for that.

Sacrificing people is what THEY want. So we must stop their practise of ritualistic sacrifice.

At least the sandnigger hit the right people.

kek, guaranteed replies

FPBP, hail KEK!

>spaniard wounded during the Berling terror attack
>He supports ETA and violence in his twitter account

twitter.com/hinak_nako

really makes you think

She was stupid, sicuramente.
But she coulded change her mind, i mean, we're not all born fascists

By sacrificing them

Hm, maybe this is a secret right-wing plot to get rid of all the cancer?

She was already 31 and without kids.

If all the victims of islamic terrorism and immigrant violence were only the retarded progressives supporting multiculturalism and immigration, like this vapid cunt was, the world would be a much better place.

Unfortunately, islamists, savages and commies hurt and and kill also outside their own.

>and without kids
Good, she would have brainwashed them

I rejoice every time one of these goblins in human skinsuits is killed in an attack instead of an actual human being. If terrorists magically only attacked these people, I wouldn't even care. I'd probably be pro-terrorist. There's nothing better than retarded leftists being wasted by the shit they caused.

praise Kek

But they are, every woman and almost every man who lives in a city is a cuck one way or another.

Than I am not sad anymore for her. Here is a picture of retarded germans.

Fuck off

Is there a full list of victims yet?

>Libtards are childish and naïves, but are not evil.
>not evil

Yes they are

Nothing of value was lost then

fpbp

She got what she deserved.

and nothing of value was lost. I day we should depenalize rape, assault and theft done by migrants against anyone who is a lefty.

Praise Kek

Do you think she realised the error of her ways? What do you think the last thing going through her mind was?

inb4 'the truck''

She didn't want the best for everyone.

She wanted countries to commit self-destruction so her feely-feels could feel good.

>15 heartbreaking pictures that'll make you say 'Fuck having laws and borders n' shit."

tires

the truck

Leftists and people in Berlin don't think about anything else than muh diversity

Nevermind then
Irrecuperabile

"I deserve this for being white and not tolerant enough! I hope the poor muslims -"

>a libtard

some times natural selection still kicks in.

get out

she was my sister you insensitive bastard

>poverty is a violation of human rights
is this cunt for real

Based ISIS taking out the trash

FPBP

your sister was a cunt that got ACKBAR'D

Hurray.

t. Mohammed al a cuck

Good fucking riddance.

Thanks medpack.

could probably kill 100 random people in Berlin and there wouldn't be one among them that Sup Forums doesn't consider to have deserved it

Libtards are dangerous.
Imagine someone in a zoo opens the lion enclosure so that the lions can escape and kill people.
That is in essence what Libtards are doing. They are opening the door to Europe and letting terrorists in.
Sometimes the lion kills the person who opened the cage. That is what has happened with this woman.

It is fantastic that she is dead. A Christmas blessing. But there are still many more like her.

Italy is multicultural, Fascism is over
Read some Saverio Tommasi you ignorant cunt

Kek

FPBP
Praise Kek

>wouldn't be one among them that Sup Forums doesn't consider to have deserved it

that's because the German deserves to be snuffed out.

If an Abo learned how to use a computer it'd be to 3D print some petrol and not shitpost on Sup Forums.

ma poi meglio un giorno da leone che cento da pecora lo dicono tutti

HA HA HA HA

God really is on Trump's side.

>Saverio Tommasi
>That cuck
KYS

Kekd at ''Read saverio Tommasi''

>Libtards are childish and naïves, but are not evil.

Ignorance hasn't been an excuse since Nuremberg my mane

Forgot the pic of that cuck

Why are you making fun of blacks ancestry so casually , like your implying blacks are a joke. I ussaly just lurk here after finding this Nazi hell board but your smugness as you wrote that shit set me off.You are a racist. You might not know it, you might not feel like it, and you might not look like one, but you are a racist. Could you please just take a step back, look at what you just said, and maybe read it out loud. Then come back to me and try to tell me you aren't a damn racist. I don't care if you were joking, it wasn't funny. You really think it was funny? Think about all the people you just insulted. Normal human beings, just like you , and you make a wisecrack like that. You make me sick. But you know what? I'm not going to insult you. In fact, I'm done talking to you. I'm just going to leave this here and let you think about it, let it eat you inside. I'm sorry for my language, but this made me very upset. That is all.

kek, who wants to bet that the reason this one is zoomed in is because the people pictured were also the only ones who attended?

We should really make a compilation picture of these people. There were some during Nice too.

Before and after diversity.

Checked

I kinda changed my mind aknowledging she was FUCKING 31 YEARS OLD

nice pasta, gutmensch

Now do you realize that these people were not innocent? and deserved death under God's will? The Muslims are right -- liberals deserve to be terrorized

Haahahahahahaha

You little racist are afraid of immigrants and muslims because you are lonely losers, unlike Saverio, who's a great man, married and with a daughter, while you basement dwellers cry on this imageboard and jack off to anime

Sounds like it was a too much of a challenge.

>it's wrong to associate terrorism with immigration
(((Bauman)))

is that your best argument for diluting and ultimately destroying the national character

I hope we deal with traitors first so we won't have to read such nonsense once the great purge kicks off

A fucking pasta nigger

I want Albanians to go back to their rocky shithole

KYS Ahmed

>mfw poltards think i'm serious

Post your tits.

>libtard fighting for immigrants to roam around in europe
>gets euro truck simulatored by a fugee