OPINION MAP

Remember that time when you were ruled by Kebab and swallowed Kebab for centuries?

Do you think you're free of Kebab now?

yes

pastabro

no hard feelings but give back terre irredente

i don't understand... the eu gives you money and you hate them?

Whoops forget to make Belarus green

>colorblind, to stupid to use paint, or a troll

Alberto

Vidi ovog vlaja. Aj sad reci da nisi iz nekog sela u Dalmatinskoj Zagori i živiš negdi uz obalu, ka Zadar ili nedaj bože Split.

I fixed it slav the colours specified are really awkward and you usually have to find them yourself

Zagreb, kakav Zadar jebote

>Liking England
Come on you clearly have never been there

Eternal allies.

where did belgium go?

also wtf did we ever do to u america

you're not fat thats the problem mate

>implying belgium is a country

Fuck you all

I love you too Alberto

Kek i love how you kept the FYROM-ians being Bulagrs.

thats the joke

On the cuck scale you guys are like Canada, but at least not sweden or germany. However, 99% of dutch posters on here are America haters. I even have my favorite copypasta ready in case one starts talking shit.

>the eu gives you money
>nice joke

fancy

nice effort, (you)

No Leaf, Croatia was never fully ruled by Kebabs. You are thinking of the country to the east, called Serbia.

Unless... you are a Dragan living in Canada and you are doing what you do best, which is historical revisionism.

Hmmm

we wish

t. terun

weren't you ruled by based austrians [spoiler ]until they started sucking hungary's cock [/spoiler]?

we sucked hungarian cock first, then came asutrias sweet cock. then serbia came with it's tiny turk dick and we sucked it, but only because there was no other dick to suck

I want to read this.
Fuck you America!

For how shit they are, russians arent actually so bad.
Unless we're playing videogames.
Oi cyka blyat idi nahui me mid pudge BLYAT

Soon

Maybe if you came over without the intentions of posting bombs you'd have a fun time :3

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

It was in every ylyl thread 2 months ago because some dutch guys kept posting "your mother will die in her sleep" pictures

they sucked every cock that was in the vicinity. the turk cock, austrian cock, venetian cock, hungary cock. that's their whole history.

prove me wrong

what

Greece is literally the welfare leech who's been told to work for their gibsmedats.
And now all they do is complain that they can't retire at their 50th anymore

PAY DEBTS

Hmm... you might be on to something. I was just in the process of typing this salty message to Greece

>implying this money goes to the people and not the banks
>implying not paying back the jewish world banker is not the ultimate Redpill

Fucking toothpaste

Here's one with good sizes

>implying this money goes to the people and not the banks
Then do something about it you dinks. Fix your country.

This

echh

>irish flag
>puts homeland as italy

wut?

Leetle joke.
Their flags are nearly identical just in case you didn't notice.

>Checks flags
Are you guys actually tsundere?

way to ruin the joke dingus

Ireland and Italy have the same design of their flag, but Italy has Red while Ireland has Orange

I was hoping he'd redo his map, re-colouring part of the UK to Dislike/Hate because of my meme response, just so I could correct him and tell him I'm actually Welsh, not English

its quite fun to purposely muddle up Irish and Italians, they get quite irate. For some odd reason.

ooooooooooooooooooh

>hating us and our mongol bros the magyars
carlito you've got some explaining to do

>roach dislikes Austria
WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE

America does a lot of questionable shit but I love you guys. Wish we had freedom like you have and less Islam.

Why do you like Bulgars though,they ethnically cleansed 2 million of your kind?

REMOVE BORDERS

I like to think that we're okay with each other. I actually hate that I'm from Romania because it's a shit country but then I remember everything's shit so... no actual reason to hate you more that the others.

Why do you hate us?

hates austria, but loves the polish winged hussars

kys, my man
wtf is wrong with you?
>not having a national identity
ishygddt

I'm always amazed at how many people like Ireland even though they caused a near-collapse of the Euro and as we speak are fighting the EU to retain their status as a tax heaven.

Same with Greece.

Why do you hate us?

samo sloga srbina spasava!

Whoever destabilizes the EU in any capacity is automatically based.

I bet you acidentally clicked one borderline instead of a country, probably around moldova, and came up with this idea

based

Then why do you dislike the UK?

Because you're fucking cunts.

They didn't destabilise anything though, as a result EU integration tightened massively and made everybody poorer, especially countries like Italy.

i dont like. My ancestors lived in bulgaria. So i do not hate.

He's only disliking the half with londonistan

why mixed feeling brah

i knew it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Lived
LITERALLY ESCAPED THE ROPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes but londonistan is just containment

Because it's literally impossible to visit Serbia without finding someone crying about Velika Srbija. I don't trust Serbia and never will. Any time your people feel any kind of a national pride you invade fucking everyone and everyone is long lost Serbian clay.

Not 'anyone' then.
Amend your statement. Besides, the fuck did we do to Croatia?