FEEL THE BERN

Based Child Buyer Romanian

Goeebels scum

Tito scum

Old hippie

o-ok

Based German. True Master Race

take 'yer purple nigger

A lot of these questions feel kinda shallow.

im a square further left than you

ayy

Mein Führer

based

red and green are fucking degenerate btw

Purple Red >>>/education/
Green>>>/suicide/

Kys, my man
I like y'all
You belong in the trash, statist cunt.

r8

>purple sells the helicopters
>blue pilots the helicopters
>red pays for the helicopters
>green gets a free helicopter ride

Adolftang Hitleridze

*smacks lips* shieeeet muh dick mufugga bix nood whitey

Well, I'm a libertarian and open with sex, so that explains that lefty tends.

h-how is it

thoughts?

>open with sex,
nice codeword for absolute degenerate cuck

fuck off to /r/eddit

Just wondering, who did you vote last elections?

nothing, because vox wasn't gathering votes in catalonia

Meh, I don't really care about muh morals and muh religion, that's why I scored to the left.

I believe on individual freedom and non interventionism of the state. Anyway I wasn't asked about inmigration, what I find somehow strange in a political compass.

Me gusta la regulación fiscal que plantea VOX, pero me echa muy para atrás que el Opus Dei tenga tantos tentáculos dentro del partido.

>individual freedom and non interventionism of the state

literally what vox advocates, except they're also moral people and want spain to be great again

if you voted podemos I hope you fucking get what you asked for

>2016
>still using polcompass

Literally worse than hitler.

This test is stupid.
if you're redpilled you would be placed on the red(even if you isn't a leftist).
If you are purple or blue you are a globalist corporate
cocksucker and if green you're a degenerate.

Right-left spectrum isn't about big vs small gov or how high taxes, the welfare politics or the free market/regulated markets.
It's about you're belief in herarchy or not.
Ancaps/libertarians believes the state must be abolished because it is against the natural hierarchy while
authoritarian right wants the state to uphold the hierarchy.
Authoritarian left wants the state to stop
hierarchies while the libertarian left believes
the state is the one upholding the hierarchy.

Good point, but why would it be redpilled to want the state to stop hierarchy? Not everyone is born equal.

The Podemos project looked really interesting to me at first, when they represented the "marea's movements" but now is all full of communist scum. I voted PACMA just for the lulz.

Yuh I'm that only guy in Spain who voted Pacma

thats why the test is stupid.
It mostly ignores the hierarchy aspect. a fascist or an traditionalist like for example Evola would probably be placed on the left side.

Oh, so what is the test actually measuring when you score red?

>you isn't
nigger detected

>all these cucks, commies, and jews

Hippie fag

Snowden is the bes film ever

Godsped neocon

College liberal

Social-democrat fag

Master race

Pinochet fag

Too close to green

Regular neocon

Salazar (not slytherin)

George Washington

Merkel

All liberal parties in Europe

Social democratic fag

Same

Hippie

Troll

Brazillian junta

Tsipras suporter

This nigger loves freedom, fucking jeezus.
I feel you should tattoo half of your face blue user.

Kek im not that left wing, I just dont like private schools or private healthcare.

This is where I should be, but the test asks things that have nothing to do with ideology and are just facts that the test thinks pushes me to the center...

stuff like the belief in free market, enviromentalism, corporate regulations etc

The questions are biased so it places people further left than they really are.

What the fuck am I even supposed to base this test from, my personal utopia?

Master race right there. Either you have freedom or you don't, there are no half-freedoms

Did pol and tumblr switch places?

Is healthcare a right?
You mean disbelief in free market? If no, give me examples of corporate regulations that uphold the free market and aren't purple approved?

Im a lolbertarian

>It's about you're belief in herarchy or not.
>Ancaps/libertarians believes the state must be abolished because it is against the natural hierarchy while
>authoritarian right wants the state to uphold the hierarchy.
>Authoritarian left wants the state to stop
>hierarchies while the libertarian left believes
>the state is the one upholding the hierarchy.

That's the best description of the four quadrants I've ever heard.

These political tests are idiotic, a lot of the questions require a proper answer rather then jusr yes, no, maybe. There are also a few issues that I just don't care about that when answered end up giving a false reading to what you would actually be politically.

You are retarded and you don't know what a social democrat is, faggot. Social democracy, in Spain, at least, are full interventionists. Always raising taxes for mu welfare. And I'm against it.

I expected to see those digits

I believe that it is the governments responsibility to ensure everyone has the same opportunities to education and the same access to healthcare. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you should be able to attend a better school or better hospital. These two institutions do not belong on the market.

However, I work for the NHS and I believe that if you are found guilty of abusing the system ie going to Uni then doing nothing with your life or abusing the NHS/any other free healthcare system. You should be made to pay back what you owe. Either in installments or lump sums.

>You mean disbelief in free market
yes my pont was that you're oppinion on the free market affects you're results more then you're oppinion on hierarchies

is this ok

Did I do good...also I'm an oil driller

user, the quiz and graph are flawed, the y axis is mislabelled to the point where it's almost meaningless. I'll give you an example, you could live in a direct democracy probably the most "free" form of government you get before it all falls to dogshite anarchy. But your direct democracy could still limit your social freedoms, that could still ban gays, abortions, and even pass laws to imprison you. The vertical axis is supposed to represent social freedoms but it Skye's this by combining it with form of gubment. The graph needs a third axis, that separates social freedoms from where the power is invested.
Where you have power invested in one person at one extreme and power invested in no one at one extreme and power invested in everyone at the other. Anarchy itself also isn't a form of government as it is the exact opposite its lack of government, at which point the graph is useless so you load up on guns and shoot your friends.

rate

based af

autist

I love these threads. there are so many people that have seen Hitlers position on the compass and try their best to get as close to that as possible.

Your spaghetti is everywhere user

>>Anarchy itself also isn't a form of government
i know. but i'm talking about ideologies

t-thanks

What salary, out of curiosity?

>allowing the government to monopolise education and healthcare, two of the most important foundations of a civilised society
It's almost like you WANT politicians to have complete control over the life of the common man

>I believe that it is the governments responsibility to ensure everyone has the same opportunities to education and the same access to healthcare.
Why do I have to pay for that? Honest question, not trying to be mean, how am I responsible?

>ust because you're rich doesn't mean you should be able to attend a better school or better hospital.
You could say that for anything really. If I wan't to freely trade goods with a teacher so he gives me information, who gives you the right to step in and say I can't?

You think that being against the free market is redpilled?

Don't break the NAP

>Implying politicians and globalists dont control our lives already.

>Why should I have to pay for that

Its everyone duty in a nation to make sure everyone in the nation is looked after properly, to an extent. Obviously there are abusers of systems and as I said, they should be punished.
Do you have that mentality when you go to the store to buy a bottle of water too?

>You think that being against the free market is redpilled?
free market capitalism leads to globalism,
It also encourage and rewards "kikery", It kills traditions and promotes consumerism and degeneracy just because the capitalists wants to make a quick buck

The oil driller thing was a double entendre I'm white and bang black women, but I make just under 40k a year

Apologies user, tfw I wrote a fucking essay And you clarified your position on the quiz while I was writing it.
And we both agree.

>Its everyone duty in a nation to make sure everyone in the nation is looked after properly, to an extent.
What rule limits that extent? Mine is "you pay what you caused". What's yours? I could use your exact words and say everyone deserves free clothing, internet, food and housing independent of merit.

It's ok aussiebro

>free market capitalism leads to globalism
It's worse than that, it will first divulge into corporate states, then into a duopoly between the two largest buisness and finally a global monopoly. At which point we're back to square fucking one where a huge empire controls the world.

Haa... I remember

>inb4 politicalcompass
>actually a harsh reality for me

Authoritatrian right is the cuck? And authoritarian left is liberal?!? What the fuck have you been drinking?

The only thing I'm sure about is that my gut says maybe.

Careful there user, that slope is really slippery!

Fascist dictatorship isn't on there so it's hardly gonna get my result right.

this quiz is dumb

>there is now a worrying fusion of information and entertainment

I put "agree" because I think political "humor" shows like the daily show or john oliver are fucking stupid. That doesn't mean I want to BAN them, and yet the test marks this as an authoritarian position. it confuses opinions on culture with a desire to CONTROL the culture

>tfw almost dead center
who /pleb/ here?

Agreed, so many cases of that...

When I say to an extent, I mean abusers of such systems, people who migrate to a country to take advantage of this system then fuck off back home and people who inflict harm upon themselves ie self harm; drug/alcohol/smoking related health problems. Then they should be forced to pay back what taxpayers money they have wasted.

>independent of merit

Ok so how do you determine merit? Is merit how hard someone works? Is it how much money they have? How well they manipulate money?

Education is an investment in yourself, and everyone deserves a shot at that investment.

Paying into a free healthcare system is just like paying for Healthcare insurance anyway. The NHS has been fine for years up until recently.