What would Sup Forums do in a moment like he was in...

What would Sup Forums do in a moment like he was in? Would you put a fight even if it meant your death or would you beg for your life? Think about cause racewar will be during our lifetime. In my city more and more young guys like me are training hard in the gym, training martial arts, training shooting.

Unfortunately I'm a survivor like everything evolution is really good at creating.

And yeah, everyone stays fit dude, wouldn't mean you could disarm someone.

Based Polish Truck driver, the only real victim.

F

>And yeah, everyone stays fit dude, wouldn't mean you could disarm someone.
of course but this things also train your mind to not be like numales in western societys

f
all fucking muslims will die

>In my city more and more young guys like me are training hard in the gym, training martial arts, training shooting.

you do it in hopes of getting top tier polish pussy you pathetic little man.

you bought into the superficial game and act literally like a girl

If I were a truck driver, I would have a weapon within arm's reach. Would I be able to use it? No-one can be sure. Would I have my hand on it if I noticed some sketchy sandnigger getting close to me? Definitely yes.

>a Pole putting his life to save Germans from a muslim terrorist
A modern day Winged Hussar.

F

How is bullshit about numales a response?

Unless it's actually a numale holding a knife at you, then it's still not that easy to disarm someone who's spent however many months in Syria.

Now if the cunt has a gun, like a decent terrorist would, and a meters distance from you, I think it would take an extraordinary person to disarm them no matter who is holding the gun.

>train your mind
I'm a realist.
You're an idealist.

My kind fixes the world because it understands problems.
Your kind breaks the world because it thinks it's the solution.

I would fight, it make no sense to beg against muslims, they will kill you anyway.

btw, I just watched the news in the national TV and Lukasz was called an hero.

F

F

I've been to gyms in England during work on summer. The chads there do trainings like you say
>focusing only on your chest arms and back- "the party gym pack" as we say in Poland
>nobody does legs or they do them mostly on machines
>nobody is doing deadlift
My friend in Sweden said that there's even a ban on doing deadlifts in many gyms.
In Poland we don't give a fuck about """""aesthetic body""""" and we don't jack off to zyzz. Most guys focus on actual strenght and getting bigger.
Another thing that staying fit gives you pussy but it's not the main motivation
me too but I wonder what would happen if you actually tried to kill a sandnigger who wanted to take your ride. Some time ago Mariusz Pudzianowski said on facebook that if the situation with jumping refugees on his workers trucks will still happen he would use pic rel to protect them. Of course some leftist cucks started crying about muh racism
>Unless it's actually a numale holding a knife at you, then it's still not that easy to disarm someone who's spent however many months in Syria
of course but doing something is better than doing nothing
>My kind fixes the world because it understands problems.
look Australia i like your shitpost bantz but it won't save the world

forgot pic rel

Respect to the hero.

I'm not sure if in the heat of the moment what I would do; but right now I think I would fight to my last drop of blood.

You're a dumb cunt if you think going to the gym will keep you alive in dangerous situations alone.

Polish driver had more balls than any German alive

F

>shot dead
Fake news. Guns are controlled in Europe.

>alone
I said other things also
try eating less vegemite it might help with your brain mate

>less vegemite
What are you, a faggot? Vegemite is the shit, full of vitamin B and yeasty goodness. I'd take a jar as my fucking bugout food

I'd have been prepared for this to meet any aggression with merciless force

some of my buddies are truck drivers and the things they have to deal with makes me question their sanity for doing such a dangerous job for miserable pay. It used to be different not so long ago but nowadays it's a shit job

Also F, based pole

Pull out my gun and cap the bitch before he even set foot in the cabin

>lol @ the noguns faggot

good law abiding citizens are the first to go under the knife

F for based pole.

If it were America that sand nigger faggot would have been shot

lol we dont need no guns here, this is a civilized continent

The sandnigger didn't kill him before he drove the truck into the crowds? Did the guy literally only have Allahu Akbar in his mind?

I feel bad for his family. He had a kid who is now fatherless because Germany decided to commit suicide.

Why the fuck is this guy a hero? How do we know he has saved countless lives? Is this yet another internet hype for dumb people?

*until now

>need
had the driver carried an SBS with him, he could've buckshot'd the sandnigger on the spot

indeed he could have been the factor that made the truck take a turn into the huts, stopping the attack.

>*until now

exactly, then he would have officially become a hero....and not worm food

F
witnessed and thank you based pollack for your sacrifice! May you rest in peace for ever!

I'm a Pole living in Germany and this makes me boil. Muslims have always been Europe's enemy, and I can't fucking believe how Western nations have forgotten this.

germans rarely had to deal with them. it was hungarians et al. who suffered for them.

you forget about romanians and bulgarians

F F F F F F F

for people who wish to donate for his fimily, this should be his wifes account. Can't guarantee it though also found it on the internet

While I pay respects I check those digits
F

They said they don't need money.
You could send flowers or a card but that would just be an empty gesture for yourself, I don't think a gift from a random internet stranger would make you feel better when your loved one just died.
You want to actually help, go out there and stab a muslim.

Kek demands it apparently

FFFFF
F
FFFF
F
F

I know money can't bring him back but the least we can do is show our respect like that. Of course flowers should also be ok but in the end the might need the money in the near future. This also could mean some financial disaster for them.

F

Give more info on this persons

riparoni

I'd like to think I would go down swinging, but having never been in combat I cant predict what I would actually do

>me too but I wonder what would happen if you actually tried to kill a sandnigger who wanted to take your ride.
You get arrested and sent to room 101 for killing a peaceful refugee.
But seriously, there is no way to win. If the sandnigger is stopped with no kills then they will pretend he wasn't actually a threat. If what happened happens then it's time to light up buildings and wait until it happens again.

>double trips
A worthy donation my friend, praise be upon you and may kek be with you

Polaks are just the strongest most resilient race on the planet. My alcoholic grandfather got his arm chopped off by a hay baler did not even cry took some whiskey poured it on his wound drank the rest of the bottle and sewed his arm back on.

Poles are the only true whites. Nordics are retarded pussies

I think Poland is the only country I consider exempt from mockery. They fight back.

Slavs are natural Muslim removers

F

>Would convert to islam the moment Big T looks at me
>Would ask to join sitting next to him going through it together
>Will beat Big T his head of with the window hammer on the first corner
>Would undergo exorcism to unislamify

F
Let's hope Trump starts the next crusade

F

Rest in peace based polak
one of the frontiers in the fight against muds

>thread still alive