So. I've notice that alot of people are starting to point the fingers at Sup Forums for getting trump in power

So. I've notice that alot of people are starting to point the fingers at Sup Forums for getting trump in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m41TVTLg0CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FPBP

Sup Forums dindu nuffin

>WE RUSSIAN HACKERS NOW

That's fine.

We are a global alliance who are highly influential of the global internet culture.

They can say we have influence if they want, we do.

Don't type just post more pictures like that.

Let me guess, "nuh uh you didn't do anything fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"?

>Sup Forums actually is everything the left wishes it was

>Diverse
>Multi-national
>Different demographics
>Different colours and sexes (As much as some of the more hardcore nazi Sup Forums members hate it gay and black Trump voters won him the white house as well)
>Different incomes
>Different educations
>Different opinions but willing to compromise to reach certain goals

Etc. etc.

The left can wail and gnash all their teeth all they want but they can't deny the truth and the Alt-Right is now the party place to be.

>tfw my entire country is blamed online for spreading fake news

It wasn't Sup Forums, it was Something Awful that got Trump elected.

>2017
>Something Awful still relevant

Sure thing Lowtax

>a mongolian tapestry board praising a frog god got trump elected
>the state of the (((mainstream media)))

I've never even saw that country flag before.

Actually Wikileaks got Trump elected with the help of our autism army by showing how truly awful Clinton is

It was Geocities.
9gag is popular with Russians so it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=m41TVTLg0CM

it all started and happened here, we must fly low or they will attempt to steal our magick.

How is that a problem?

That's because we are the Jews who outsmart the (((Jews)))

A

>Saul's face when his own tricks are used against his people

I refuse to watch anything by that cuck.

We have a Congressional insider and arguably we now have the eyes and ears of someone inside the President-elect's inner circle.

>Look at me goy, we are the Illuminati now.

you're not Russia.

We are the antijews.

Good. If there's no mod intervention, Sup Forums will survive any flood.

It's the year we out-Jewed the Jew, and they hate it.

I mean, having the entire mainstream media run stories about the dangers of a cartoon frog was a great win for us because they made themselves look like idiots all by themselves.

Given the state of news outlets these days, probably half of the reporters pushing those claims didn't know Macedonia was a country before the story came accross their desk.

Anthony Weiner got trump elected

>Chyna

TENNO COOM

This.

FUCKING

We didn't. not to a significant degree anyway. That said, disproportionate credit is fine for us, so long as people keep underestimating Trump and his team.

Not to say we didn't help; We're the actual deplorable Trump supporters who provoke liberals while they take out thier rage at us on the people who ended up not voting Hillary.

>Alt-Right is now the party place to be.

I agree with everything you said but I reject the alt-right label.

Be that as it may, name a more redpilled site than club penguin. Betcha can't.

CLEM

You only notice this now... I hope the sunlight didn't hurt your eyes too much when you crawled out of that basement.

So do I it's a leftist invention to try and turn us into a target to discredit us.

BUT now that it's stuck we may as well use it to our advantage like the CIA, the ''alt-right'' can take the heat off us as a proxy while we get up to classic Sup Forums shit.

so much of this obviously untrue

fukken saved tbqwufam

Sup Forums, specifically/pol/, is an anonymous image board with contributors from across the globe. In an era where your opinions are enough to land you in hot water or even cause you to lose your job a den like this would be considered a haven. This is what they mean by a silent majority, not a group whose indifference made them uninteresting in contributing to politics but people who fear the current cultural climate that would lable them as traitors and heretics for speakig their mind. Only stripped of our identity do we feel completely safe to speak our minds and that says a lot.

A lot of media outlets are looking for anyone to blame for their downfall, and they scream loudest before death. Who better to focus blame on than Sup Forums? Not enough notoriety, exactly enough infamy, and a low chance of reprisal from user who prefers to remain, well user.

The old media groups will die, and new media will rise in it's place.

BUNCHA

CROSSES

There is more diversity of thought, international conversation and cooperation in a Sup Forums thread about whether foot fetishes count as being cuckholded than there is in all the worlds "refugees welcome" hashtags on Twitter.

that was only surpassed by trump tweeting the trump pepe

cuck wilson calling us names was pretty funny too

also a place where people can learn the truth about jews and racial/sex differences, not just free to speak your mind hereticly, but also to learn from others, with no ego or image to uphold