Wtf? this nigger is a racist

wtf? this nigger is a racist

it's almost 2017 ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom#/media/File:LocationZululandca1890.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabweans_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why doesn't King Zulu rally up his tribesmen and reclaim South Africa, putting the whites in charge while serving as a means of protection once more.

wtf I love niggers now

(((History))) will remember them as having done the best they could after le ebil white man ruined everything with his rule of law and prosperity.

Fuck me, is that Chapman's Peak Drive with Noordhoek in the back there?

that nigger wears a cheetah and he's in africa where he belongs. he's alright with me

Why didn't the South African government do everything to get whites to breed and blacks not to?

>even niggers think niggers are worthless
>they still do nothing about it

Um, they did.

Why do you think we have the only substantial white population in Africa.

>king goodwill zwelithini
wtf

not for long

Malik is getting through with the power of Pepe

Yup, its only decreased by 1.5% in five years but most of that is because they are leaving.

I'm pretty sure it it, because the village in the back looks definitely like Kommetje

it is*

Das raycis

Internalized oppression!

Kommetje?

Looks like Clifton to me.

But what exactly did they do? I've heard of them repopulating people and such, yeah.

Clifton doesn't have a lighthouse and Kommetje fits perfectly with the mountain and the lighthouse

The Zulu tribe was always a kind of overseers appointed by the whites over other blacks. By "blacks" he meant the non-zulu nigs

They subsidized young couples who got married.
Subsidized housing
Guaranteed work after school
Subsidized education and technical apprenticeships
Encouraged migration for all white people.

This is literally all you need to increase the white population. Have a good economy, dont tax your people up the ass and dont make marriage and family court a female biased system.

I think I've driven on this road before, looks familiar. Absolutely beautiful country, besides the cities.

Yah you are right, looks like they are doing a march of Chapmans peak pass.

>tfw you will never march along the beautiful cape coast with an R1 waving the Prinsenvlag

Its a lekker road to take a bike road on though.

*ride

>king since 1971
>article written 2015
>40 year anniversay

Am I missing something here?
Is that the joke?

IMO the comfiest holiday location on this planet

This makes me so mad.
WW3 can't come soon enouhg.

He was not the king for his entire life

>mfw I'll never experience this utopia with comfy weather and cheap domestically produced wine

The wine is still fucking good mate.
One of my favorites

He's talking about the millions of opportunistic invaders who swamped the country in the wake of the end of apartheid.

Most blacks in South Africa have a shorter family history in the country than the whites they call invaders. The relatively small number of actual natives, Zulu, ect. probably hate the other blacks more than the whites or boers at this point.

>another African civil war
>"whites" are mentioned
>libcucks cryout omg its their fault
>Africans be like "no, no, we want white rule back"
>libcucks "africans want to reclaim their land"
>Africans "nigga, did I stutter""

He seems to be better than most niggers but can't expect that much from him.

also all the good shit was only for whites

I was watching on the news yesterday. There is a group of native blacks, probably Xhosa and Zulu petitioning the government for border control and deportation.

They are finally realizing that bringing millions of poor blacks into a country already filled with poor blacks is a catastrophic idea.

Based nigger

B-but Mandela did nothing wrong!

He's also a corrupt douche bag who squanders his country's wealth in muxhry goods and ferraris

He too is a shit bag

Even the kaffir have to realize they were creating a second Simbabwe
kek

It's the dirty secret of Africa that many in the west would rather ignore: it's the most ethnically and culturally divided region on the planet; and not by European colonialists, but among the native populations themselves. The various tribal polities DESPISE each other, and there are thousands upon thousands of them, usually with unique languages and heritages. A map of Africa with borders redrawn for each culture would be an entire continent of Luxembourg-sized micronations.

For Africa to succeed would require the peoples to put aside their hyper-racist beliefs. But that will never happen, so the best possible outcome - for the well-being of the Africans - would be for it to divide into 10,000 micronations each led by kings wearing animal skins. I'm not even memeing, the quality of life would actually improve.

Most African leaders are actually completely aware how fucking retarded the natives are.

Too bad the Afrikaners are retarded faggots

I would buy this MAN a drink. And I'm not white.

Left out a very crucial comma
>Blacks, destory South Africa

what kind of grape do you grow back there?

>They
Really made me think.

Aren't they leaving because south afrika is shit for whites?

>Zulu natives.
Uhh, no m8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_Kingdom#/media/File:LocationZululandca1890.svg
Zulus were moving south into the north eastern border of SA over 100 years after dutch settlers came to the cape.

Thankyou good Zulu actual king.

I hope you can conquer your neighboring nations and improve your shitty country.

Praise Kek.

>A map of Africa with borders redrawn for each culture would be an entire continent of Luxembourg-sized micronations.
Why don't whiteys do that and watch African geopolitics develop? Europe also used to be a bunch of small tribes

Because that would be cultural imperialism. Borders are just lines on a map shitlord. It's time for the United States of Africa.

That's what I'm saying
whitey should destroy all current borders and watch African geopolitics develop from a third persons perspective

Based KANG
Rule on evermore

So you were saying... Blacks have actual kings and shit?

Its not racist. It is an observation that people often make a simple reading of.

>Thinking whitey has any current say in African matters.
Kek, whitey pulled out a long time ago and doesn't get involved because the entire world will scream colonialism if they do.

Meanwhile Zhang Wei and the chinks literally rape Africa for all its resources, bribes and influences politics all while contributing absolutely nothing to infrastructure and humanitarian aid. If you want the People's Republic of Africa to develop organically, good luck getting the chink menace out.

Wait why is your government bringing in millions of poor blacks

Large amounts of illegals crossing the border from Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabweans_in_South_Africa
Similar case to your spics, except in SA's case the """native""" niggers don't welcome them and instead beat them to death with rocks and machetes.

>beat them to death with rocks and machetes
Maybe these niggas aren't all bad

Mate do you live in Orania?

I know a South African living in Canada whos family emigrated because blacks home invaded, raped and butchered their closest neighbours.

Yeah well that's the thing, it's easy for them to beat the Zimbabweans to death because they've had 22 years of practice on whites :^)

Point withdrawn

honestly white south afican girls are hot af, should breed out blacks

Nogs hate each other, the only reason they band together is to kill whitey and get gibs.

They were tribal for a reason.
When you aggressively put modern society into them and then left them stranded after 70 years on purpose it ends up half-baked.

Also reminder that even when half the African nations collapsed in the say way every single one (including SA) decided to do the same exact things like bunch of lemmings.

>the say way
The same way,damn.

If a kang said so I know it must be true