Have you noticed that most "right winged" people, and even here, are total hypocrites?

Have you noticed that most "right winged" people, and even here, are total hypocrites?

>I want pure women, fuck sluts!
>Has fucked sluts and engages in casual sex

>Fuck parties, they're so degenerate
>Goes to parties from time to time

>People are so narcissistic nowadays
>Is obsessed with having a fit looking body rather than an average healthy body

>DEUS VULT! Christianity is needed.
>Is atheist
etc.

>I want pure women, fuck sluts!

Different sexes different standards.

The first one is probably the most typical. Weak ass guys that can't even keep it in their pants and let their lust for pussy decide everything in their lives.

The average healthy body is a fit body you fat Bulgarian cunt

Minus the fucking sluts and going to parties parts, you just desribed /r9k/ autists, not right-wingers.

Congratulations! You have just discovered that there are varying types of 'right-winged' people.....the degenerate slut fucking narcissistic party animals(Chads), and the rest of us.

you missed the
>im whiter than you

Shame you ain't first

>/pol is one person
just fucking stop

how god damned stupid are you, how fucking retarded do you have to be to make a thread like this. just stop yourself before you develop a mental illness

you are assuming so much about so many people based on so little

also, you clearly don't know what narcissism is

It's true. Most people here are adult children with a way of life as that of the lefties.
You also forgot:
>We must protect families with white children!
>Plays PS4, watch anime, most likely will never have children

Have you noticed that most "OP" people are faggots?

>Have you noticed that most "right winged" people, and even here, are total hypocrites?
No, looking at how half the things you mention stem from you judging behavior from the premise of equality while that idea is generally rejected by the right.

Men can have sex with many partners and women have the final say in accepting a partner.

Holy fucking shit why is this so hard to grasp?

But that's an absolute oxymoron, how do you want there to be less sluts when you make more sluts that way?

Have you noticed that OP is always a faggot?

No but I did notice your trips.

>imagines sexual encounters and writes about them on an anonymous message board

>No I haven't, sex is for marriage, regardless if you're man or woman
>I don't go to parties except for small ones with close friends and no drugs or alcohol
>I'm in the National Guard, I need to be fit
>I'm a Lutheran
?????

I'm a virgin and I absolutely don't care about losing my virginity in a soulless loveless "relation"ship. I'm fine with waiting until I'm 40 to meet a proper wife.

>Goes to parties from time to time
I never have and I don't mind. The very few friends I have don't go to parties either.

>Is obsessed with having a fit looking body rather than an average healthy body
The worship of the muscle is a completely degenerate and braindamaged plague in our modern society.

>Is atheist
I was raised as an atheist with christian values and I believe we would be better off under a State Religion. Also we cannot throw away our centuries of Christian heritage and the faith that dozens of generations of our ancestors have been devoted to.
Even if I'm an agnostic atheist because it's hard to believe in God when you've been shaped to do the opposite as a child.

Kek mitt uns

It is as if kek is trying to say something

>soulless loveless relationships
I genuinely feel bad for you

yea but your flag is gay..

Sure is opinion-shuffling in here.

>complains about the white race dying and men checking out of society
>brags about avoiding white women and fucking non-white women and pushes the forced BLEACHED meme and does not know how genetics work

Sup Forums is retarded and hypocritical, many of us know that.

As opposed to all liberals being hypocrites.

That doesn't matter. You have to actually be genuinely better than your opposition if you want to beat them. Or else they will get into power again soon enough in the U.S. Degeneracy is still the norm in western society.

You have no belief in redemption. This kind of arguing is retarded and unhelpful for humanity.

I used to fuck women who had lots of partners. Now I don´t even flirt with "normal" women. Waiting for robots & alarm-clock-waifu so I can help Rome burn.

I used to go to parties and drink a lot. Now I don´t talk to "humans" anymore except for 2 decently redpilled MEN.

I used to be swim and shit to get fit so I could feel good around "people" and especially "girls". Now I just surf Sup Forums and meme so globalist Goat & Bull gods can be BTFO´d by Kek.

Fuck you man. People change and develop!

Hate to break it to you, but Pol isn't one person. What you are seeing are many different people with different morals and perspectives.