> NO non neutral opinions

Cantonal Rules
> NO Genevois
> NO Hating on Swiss Romande

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sempach
canadagoose.com/ca/en/langford-parka-2062M.html?cgid=shop-mens-winter-must-haves#start=1&cgid=shop-mens-winter-must-haves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give back canton ticino you swiss cheese

Honestly. You can have it.

no bank account 4 u

Fuck Sweden and fuck Arabs.

How did mountain niggers get away with it all?
By being non-interventionists?

> NO French
> NO Germans
> NO Italians
Then who the fuck are you?

if I die ur 401k goes with me
go figure

The answer is pretty complex. You can probably distill it down to the following:

>Fuck Off
>Guns
>Money

Just a kind innocent swiss lad whose family has lived in the same village since the early 1500's

Do you guys really go apeshit when your train is late by 0.00001 seconds?

No. Sometimes the train between my village and the hell-hole that is geneve is late by 1-3 minutes. People are understanding. It's annoying how often people suicide in front of trains delaying them though. I wish we did the Japanese thing and fined their families for the inconvenience, it would fit with our standard of fining anyone who pisses us of.

>> NO French
>> NO Germans
>> NO Italians

Oh dear, I have some news you won't like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Languages

Face it lad, the idea of ethic Swiss is just a meme at this point.

Really good argument. Here's my take on it though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London

Can i post here?

>ib4 turk rapebaby

fuck off

not apeshit, but people are visibly uncomfortable and inconvenienced when they're more than two minutes late. we don't talk about it though.

Holy fucking shit

How the fuck is the Anglo supposed to even recover from this one!?

> only because people speak a language it instantly makes them part of a nationality

So I guess all English speaking blacks in South Africa are truly Englishmen?

>we don't talk about it though.
In 29 years of life. I have only once been spoken to by a stranger in Switzerland.
>Be in coop
>Looking through wine
>man next to me suggest wine his friend made that's new
>i am very uncomfortable and hurriedly buy the wine he suggests

Not like anyone can stop the greeks from fucking things up so go crazy

>man next to me suggest wine his friend made that's new
KANTON
A
N
T
O
N

Your flag represents your men crossing their legs in front of Abdul Mohammed and one's wife

> How does it feel being cucked?

>In 29 years of life. I have only once been spoken to by a stranger in Switzerland.
i didn't mean strangers, i meant friends and coworkers who might take the same train. i mean who in their right mind just talks to strangers like that
>buying wine at coop
what the fuck

Why are Swiss so xenophobic?

Huh? No it doesn't.
I just wanted a cheap bottle to cook with :/

Same reason the japanese that arn't sexual predators masquerading as english teachers do gaijin-sensai.

>inventing some rules

Your country is made only by immigrants you faggot. The ethnic swiss doesent exist

t. abdullah ben achmed

expat medpacks welcome as well desu?

Someones a little bitter about Savoy I see.

This. There will be no real Swiss people in 20 years and that's fantastic.

t. Proud Anglo-Celt

go be self-satisfied and boring on

Be nice, he's trying to be relevant.

sincere question

do you see a difference between assimilation of foreigners in the Italian, French or German parts of Switzerland?

Why do non-white countries bully us

Italians are the worst because they lack work ethic. French are the 2nd worst because they lack some work ethic and are liberal faggots that think their failed state is good. Germans are the 3rd worst because they know how to work, but demand autistic schedules and refuse to speak the proper language.

not really
the main difference is between "big" towns, and villages

fucking albanians I swear to god what the fuck is wrong with those people no no no taking kosovo away from based serbs is not enough even though those fucks have no business there, no, it is absolutely necessary for them to keep infecting other innocent countries with their mudshit presence I mean holy shit why don't they just stay where they are even looking at that retarded bird disgusts me okay no problem two heads and all but what the fuck is wrong with the feathers it looks like a fucking insect or bug just waiting to plant it's offspring into your skin like the parasites they are. OH OK you don't like it in your homegrown pool of filth you call albania anymore? slowly transforming kosovo into the exact same bullshit degenerate shithole you came from? well TIME TO infest another country amirightguise jesus christ I hate those smugfaced nigskinpeople so much

Southern Albanians aren't that bad. The problem is all the Albanias in Switzerland are actually from Kosovo so they're basically subhuman filth.

Not that I want either in my country, naturally

Southern Albanians are basically greeks

Is your government doing anything about the horse sex epidemic?

>Why do non-white countries bully us
they jelly

I dont see no Americans rule so gimme some hot chocolate motherfucker.

Without the baggage of delusions about having created all european culture and thus are owed all the gibbs.

buying more horses. market demand my paki friend

no i meant between your cantons there are italian, french and german ones, mby you dont like that i say german but thats just how the world looks at you.

the reason why i ask is because from what i have experienced which is similar what this guy said and something you mentioned regarding work ethics the italian parts assimilate people well becouse to put in the effort to learn italian and work in the south you might just be one of them.

of course im talking about "hwite" immigrants

Wales is 96% white my mixed race friend

Swiss is the example of how well the immigration of europeans in Europe can be.

If you forget it: Swiss is a mix of Latin-German-Balkan.

I neither love nor hate your country

All I now is my gut tells me maybe.

oh hey is this where I should drop off all the gold teeth I pulled from all those Jewish corpses?

comfy country

I couldn't tell you what an ethnic Swiss is though

you are retarded, go read a history book

idk as a foreigner who has been there they have a nationalistic internal policy but a neutral foreign policy if that makes sense.

their cantons or "states" or "coalition of states" deal with their own issues and dont meddle with each other

they let each other be italian, french and german (swiss)

idk thats what i have experienced

Don't believe slander against our peaceful kind country.

Ethnic Swiss all have a birthmark in the shape of a Swiss flag on their genitals.

In that case. Ranked by how much they hate foreigners from most to least.
>Ticino
>Romade
>Swiss-German

Romanche is a mystery to me, they're a bunch of mountain humpers though so probably rank #1 in truth

Non whites dont integrate at all. They live in their little covens and ethnic swiss refuse to rent apartments to them, which is nice, because most areas with swiss are 100% pure swiss.

As a burger i can appreciate the "fuck off leave us alone" aspect.

whats that large poster on his wall called?

SWISS PEOPLE AREN'T WHITE

THEY HAVE TOO MUCH ITALIAN/SLAVIC BLOOD TO BE CONSIDERED WHITE

SORRY MOUNTAIN FAGS YOU'RE NOT WHITE

i fucking hate the romandy

It's from the Swiss battle in Klendathu against the Ottoman empire.

Good argument. But consider the following. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_London

t. Pajeet

t Mohammad Al Salam Abubi

>No hating on swiss romande
>No genevois

Why? Fribourg fag here

Hello fellow Neutral European. How should we split Europe after the rest of the cucks get themselves killed fighting Russia?

Genevois are bad people. But all Romande are not. We get unfairly hated on because of them. No bully the romande for the sins of the genevois

I just want Florence back, it's rightfully our clay.

Switzerland is way older than germany and italy, just check it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sempach

Or look for Arnold von Winkelried.

Also
>be frugal swiss
>work part time for 2 years
>can afford 1 year of vacations in 3rd world country like flag related
>repeat
>feels really great man

USA is niggerland though.

You don't explain why, you just use words with tone / leading statements without actual facts.

Please explain, I myself ave nothing against Genevois.

>Please explain, I myself ave nothing against Genevois.
t. genevois

It is the battle of sempach

The focus of the picture is Arnold Winkelried a Swiss mythological figure who threw himself into the pikes and arrested them with his body so that his country men could storm through the opening he created because allegedly the Austrians had longer spears.

Best region or kanton to live in Switzerland?

Austrians always shifty cheaters. Never trust an austrian.

ohh
noice

This is prety much the whole romandie. And Zurich.
So your point makes no sense.

Pic related.

Geneva is France for me, and I'm in yverdon so not far at all.

The french attitude, accent, quatre-vingt, how they're fucking big mouthed cocky shitters.

"Quatre-vingt" is the only proof you need they're not swiss.

You didnt say no aussies ya stroodle.

Depends how much money you have. Personally, Fribourg proper is my fav city, not too many immigrants and its pretty and not stupidly expensive like Zurich.

>"Quatre-vingt"
this shit triggers me. i hear it way too often now even amongst swiss

I'm visiting your country soon how do I not die of the cold?

So Jura isn't swiss either in that case, and a big part of Wallis isn't either.

IMO Geneva is fine, it looks better than Yverdon and it feels less like another country than your place filled with Yugos.

Roger Köppel is the fucking man

its not that cold here. buy this though canadagoose.com/ca/en/langford-parka-2062M.html?cgid=shop-mens-winter-must-haves#start=1&cgid=shop-mens-winter-must-haves

the standard swiss jacket. literally every person here owns this jacket or a variant of it.

geneve is nothing but immigrants, its shit mate.

it's not that cold

First argument that makes a point.

Most of the big cities are though. A shame.

I felt like a minority being swiss in primary school.

We were dancing around that point. oYou were supposed to come to the conclusion on your own friend. But yes, immigrants are the problem. The greatest problem.

Wa machet die wichsr ih Bern? Schiis EU Turbos

Well you aren't called mountain jews for nothing. Also FYI just so you know for the future Chaim, Canadian goose is a subtle slur: Joe Kennedy used this term in public to refer to Jews without anyone knowing he was doing so. Refers to Jews being loud, pesty and foreign (as the geese are in Massachusetts), and having big noses.

I once got job offer in Zurich but dropped it after finding out you can't rent shit there, was I right or retarded?

They're comfortable and warm jackets.

Hey, any Swiss. I have some questions. I'm looking for places to go on vacation and I'm looking at Switzerland. Could you give me any advice if I do end up choosing it? Like, is there any places I should stay away from in the country and places I should go to? Thanks

You were right, the place is a shithole anyway.

Nice cities are smaller. Look for Bern, Fribourg, Luzern, these are of decent size and still swiss.

>any places I should stay away from
Interlaken

What do you want to do?

>Luzern
Good to know. If I ever want to work and live in Switzerland do I need to learn one of local languages or will english be just fine?

I went on vacation in die schweitz this year and I was shocked by all the niggers I saw in the french part.

Must feel very lucky to be born in heaven user

Learn the language, or you will end up like these expats not doing anything to integrate the country, and only hang out with other of the same company, never do so.

Switzerland seems very comfy
Also you guys get tons of respect for being the only Europeans that are not totally cucked about guns

Ganz ruihg erstehilfekasten. Sonst kriegst n höhen kolla.

From what I understand you guys speak: "German", Italian, French and hmm romanshe or something. So I would have to learn one of those and sit in that city or learn 2 or 3? How does it work in everyday life?
I once helped Swiss couple get to their hotel but they did not speak english or german at all...

geneve and interlaken are utter shite

Learning German is only the first step, then you have to speak swiss german or you'll be as good as just speaking enlgish.

I am very thankful.

If you are in swiss romande learn french. if you are in swiss-german learn swiss-german.
if you are in ticino learn italian.

you will not be able to survive anywhere but geneve without speaking the local language

You were retarded. t. Zürich.