Anis Amri - The Berlin Truck Madman

>make your way to Germany during 2015's great exodus of the Middle East and North Africa
>have your application for asylum in Germany denied
>they let you stay for a year anyway
>commit petty crimes in Germany
>they don't immediately deport you
>be in direct contact with Islamic extremists
>they don't immediately deport you
>hijack a truck, kill the driver, run over and kill 11 more people at a prominent Christmas market in the capital of Germany
>get out the truck and go home for the evening
>German authorities spend the entire night questioning some other random refugee they found on the street
>wake up the next day, make breakfast; leisurely pack your bags for return to Tunisia
>make your way to the train station and get a one way Eurostar ticket to Turkey
>sit on the train and contemplate why, the day after you murdered 12 people, your face and name isn't all over the news despite leaving one of your 6 IDs in the cab of the lorry

Is this the greatest fuck up in the history of anti-terror agencies? How embarrassed are Germans by this? Aren't you supposed to be efficient?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11919637/r
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160511048/So-erklaert-Bachmann-seine-interne-Info-aus-der-Polizei.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco9PrMV-vQ&ved=0ahUKEwjO7fK6_ofRAhVK6IMKHXvRB4UQtwIIIzAC&usg=AFQjCNEMKgQPP9Sx7EcZeYjGS_WAP_FKWA&sig2=mCZ4B2EQWB7Vn6YbHSJIBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont think they are anti terror agencies anymore.

100,000 euro reward for info leading to arrest

They really haven't got a fucking clue have they

Isn't it possible the Id doesn't belong to the attacker's is instead a red herring planted by him?

Considering no one can find this guy, it's probably him.

He's probably already out furniture shopping for his new flat in Istanbul.

He's kinda cute desu, is that wrong to think?

>be terrorist in Germany
>help Anus Amri hide from authorities
>have an idea
>kill him and process the body into dog food
>leave his ID at the scene of a terror attack
>watch the police flail around

it's the muslim version of "grease three pigs".

Biggest fuck up still has to be the Munich Olympics IMO. But ya this is pretty bad

Off the building with u fag

> avoids all cameras and EU internet defence force
> leaves ID at the crime scene

the 23 year old paki they let go has has disappeared as well

>No, The best is still to come

It would be racist to imprison him, according to Germans.

You forgot the best part - the guy was already scheduled for deportation, but our government claimed that Tunisia didn't provide the necessary documents to go through with it.

Then, one day after the attack, they went
>Haha, you guys won't believe what just happened! Tunisia JUST gave us the documents!

I fucking guarantee you they had been lying on some incompetent cunt's desk for weeks or even months now and the guy shouldn't even have been in Germany anymore.
I miss the times where heads would roll for such a fuckup. Before Merkel, that would have cost every single person in the entire branch responsible for it their position.
Nowadays they will probably just not give a shit, even if Tunisia points out that they provided those documents ages ago.

>kill 12 people
>german women defend you and tell their men to show love for immigrants instead of hate

They are the most cucked country at the moment.

Germans are just incompetent. The guy had spent 4 years in an Italian prison but they let him stay in Berlin for a year anyway.

"""german efficiency"""

the only thing they're efficient at is being the worlds eternal failures.

>Anis

>>Anus

Literally an arse

Here's the final score before the thread got deleted

strawpoll.me/11919637/r

All German agencies are pro-terror.

Oh, also:
>Aren't you supposed to be efficient?

You are confusing the industry with the public sector. The industry pays better, so everyone with actual skill is there - they are mostly reliable and efficient.
In the public sector on the other hand it is almost impossible to get fired, so that part of Germany soaks up all the retarded and lazy shits who don't wan to do any work.

This is a JDIF bait and switch thread lads, remember, never read the >_|4|)/\/\3|23 language, for then ye shall become the Pepe, the Cuck, and ye shall only see the curse of the Eye-Rich-Aye.

He escaped. He didn't get himself killed to become martyr. Regular terrorists are doing it because they are promised virgins in paradise.
Unlike them, he's a real muslim, he's doing it for Allah asking nothig in return!

He might have originally been planning to kill himself or die in the resulting police shoot out so not cared about having his ID found.

But then when he saw that there were literally no cops he decided to just run

>you will never get rewarded for killing cucks

Furthermore, the SS is merely a piece of a much larger puzzle

Das Zoo Cult slowly consumes itself.

Truth:
AC is CA
Only CA Exempt are able to Walk Freely Amongst The Armies of M, V, Y and speak with G O and D.

This sounds like the American public education system.... and some of the universities...

>it's true

he even ewas 4 years in an italian prison because he set something on fire

More like the police fucked up and didn't kill him like he expected.
I mean, who really expects to get away when the police is there in less than a minute and there's a huge crowd of witnesses?
I am fairly certain he expected to die, which would also explain why he left his papers there (so his family and friends would know what he did, since dying in the name of their religion also provides benefits to their close ones).

>only check the truck for clues 24h after the attack happened
>let the first suspect go and he cannot be found anymore
>knew about Anis, his friends and plans for months
>still let him get away
>politicians and police tell everyone that they are doing good work and nobody should blame them

t. anglo mental gymnastics

I have deduced that all my posts are re-routed and henceforth pre-maturely blocked from ever appearing on the surface web (Sup Forums.org).

He probably stood around for 10 minutes by the truck waiting for a police shoutout but then got bored and fucked off to McDonalds or something.

Until proven otherwise, he literally did nothing wrong so cut it out with the slander, Sup Forums. It's not cool.

What mental gymnastics?

Fpbp

he, at the time already known for his ties to islamist groups, tried to obtain an assault gun and was caught. they couldnt determine his identity, so they let him go

:D

you
cant
make
this
up

HE DINDU NUFFIN GOOD BOY etc

What really annoys me is even Turkey is strict on these kind of things. I forgot which ones but a few recent attacks were committed by people deported from Turkey. I guess European countries take these people just to spite Turkey.

He Dylann Roof'd it

>tried to obtain an assault gun and was caught.
source for that? last thing I heard was that he was under surveillance for 2 or 3 months because they thought he wanted to rob a store and then use the money to buy an assault rifle, but he never did so they stopped

It will take a crane

>Only 3%

Feels good man

>Is this the greatest fuck up in the history of anti-terror agencies?

It's not a fuck-up if it's deliberate.

>How embarrassed are Germans by this?

The average German is embarrassed that they're harassing this poor innocent Muslim. They know that he was forced to murder 12 people by the evil racist Islamophobic system and that the solution is to bring more refugees into Europe.

Where do you think he is now? Still in Germany?

>Still in Germany?
Hahaha no

halt, brudi's. riddle me this. so allegedly:

>die heimat can comfily spy on all native Teutones and their jewbook, Was Ist App, etc.
>sandniggers can freely walk into the country and do as they please

really making me do brain waves in the brain head

who explain?

LOL

I posted this yesterday but what the hell

>be innocent religious minority lorry driver
>driving through Berlin, another glorious day in the caliphate
>accidentally veer off of the autobahn onto Berlin's main streets
>no biggie, I'll pick the road back up
>accidentally drive lorry into back streets by the city centre
>start to panic and accidentally accelerate
>drive lorry through several barricades accidentally
>accidentally drive through Christmas market
>people screaming and trying to push loved ones out of my path
>I get extremely angry and begin yelling in Arabic that I'm a member of this community and these types of micro aggression really make me feel like an outsider due to their culturally imperialist past and also that god is the greatest
>people realise I'm not white
>everyone begins to apologise for being bigoted towards me and they begin showering me with praise for being so tolerant to them
>they all lay on the floor to make a bridge back over to the main road for me
>smile and wave out of my window to the cheering masses as my lorry trundles back to the main road in a shower of blood and sinew
>Later i log onto twitter as xXJee_had1st_98Xx
>alt right figureheads call me a terrorist, say I planned this attack
>go to court
>I'm not in the dock
>the racists are
>sentenced to hard labour in the mines
>I get called up
>judge apologises for being intolerant and gives me a bratwurst as a cultural gesture of acceptance
>kill him for offending me
>everyone claps

Just another day in Germany

>KEK Triple-Double Check.

The worst thing is: The German LKA knew about his terror-plans! They fucking knew it and didn't warn anyone.

What's also weird: The first suspricious person who got arrested and released afterwards called Navid B. disappeared for some reason. He turned off his phone and hides. If he is innocent why is he doing that?

German authorities can't get ther job done. Not at the previous new years party, not at the terrorist attack during the Munich olympics, not during the terror attack now in Berlin. I really feel not safe in this country anymore.

Who knows how many terrorists are walking on our streets even the German state knows exactly they plan to do terror attacks.

But no surprise - imagine the state would do something against all those criminals. Libtards would probably notice there are a hell a lot of them and that it maybe was a mistake to open the borders for anyone.

wouldn't be too sure about that, the guy who kicked the woman down the stairs was also still chilling in Germany while they had already started a manhunt

all he has to do is enter a Muslim district and no one will rat him out

>Italy
0 votes

welt.de had it yesterday. some "v-mann" found out about it.

maybe it wasn true?

He was found assaulting minorities, stealing their ID's. When confronted by the police, he made a run for it, successfully evading the German Forces by jumping over a fence.

They found this polaroid of him holding a makeshift DIY weapon made from metal and PVC pipes, at the crime scene.
If anyone has any information leading to his arrest, they should contact the german authorities.

>watching BBC news last night
>German women interviewed at the scene of the attack
>"Do you blame Merkel's open door policy for this happening?" asks the reporter
>"Merkel is a humanitarian; what she did was good. No one could have predicted that this would happen."

They're just revising history now.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160511048/So-erklaert-Bachmann-seine-interne-Info-aus-der-Polizei.html

btw, they didn't only find the documents multiple days later, one of the leaders of PEGIDA already claimed two hours after the attack that he had information from the Berlin police and that they were looking for a Tunisian Muslim.

Police denies it but there were zero hints for anyone who only had the press as information that the attacker was from Tunisia.

Pretty sure these whole contradictions and seemingly nonsensical actions come from the fact that they already had the deportation papers for him ready a while ago and just were too lazy to get rid of him.

Jesus Christ.
Why hasn't anyone stopped Sam?

considering they are currently thinking about dragging an AfD politician to court for saying that this is Merkel's fault it's not surprising that no one will say so in front of a running camera

t. drunken retard

Makes sense to me desu senpai.

Is it true that the first guy they brought in has disappeared?

no idea, but apparently the guy already had 7 different identities so it wouldn't surprise me if he just burned all his papers and signed up under a new name somewhere else

most of our problems could be solved if everyone who does not have his original papers gets arrested and put into Abschiebehaft

False Flag executed by the german atheist controlled government

as far as I see it

Wait wait. He was never caught?

>committing a false flag attack
>when you have hundreds of fundamentalists who would willingly do it for you and take the blame
>and all you have to do is look the other way for half a day

He's literally working for Merkel

Anus Smear

>guys there's a very clear pattern here
>i don't care. we don't want to end up like we were generations ago
>oh yeah you're right well, we'll just sit here and do nothing then

you wanna hear a fun fact

Media still saying the police did a good job.

neck yourself. cheers.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco9PrMV-vQ&ved=0ahUKEwjO7fK6_ofRAhVK6IMKHXvRB4UQtwIIIzAC&usg=AFQjCNEMKgQPP9Sx7EcZeYjGS_WAP_FKWA&sig2=mCZ4B2EQWB7Vn6YbHSJIBQ

Does anyone have the WebM?

It's pretty funny that they arrest the first brown dude they can their hands on, which would have made more sense years ago when they're weren't as many brown people running around.

This shit reminds me of that clip when Saddam Hussein is openly purging dissidents during a parliament session or something, and everyone in the room starts crying out their undying loyalty and love for him while others are dragged away by soldiers, one by one to be shot behind the building.

How long until the same happens to people who disagree with Mutti Merkel? Germans are so fucking far gone and fanatical in their devotion to "anti-racism" as it is. When the end justify the means the result is always the same no matter what ideals you follow.

>explaining the unexplainable

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Can I please get any sources to the statements that german officials knew about his plans ahead of time and sources that he simply escaped to turkey? anyone?

It's obvious mossad did this as well as the assassination of the Russian ambassador to divert attention away from that event and the Jewish identity of the shooter.

Of course they do. The media, state and the public sector are all in the same bed. Like the corrupt French monarchy with their King, Nobility and Clergy classes, we have State, Media and the Public sector (or the "educated").

Like the Clergy of old, the media is to entertain the masses and tell them what the ones in power want them to say. To keep the peasant ignorant and docile. Just enough to keep him calm but productive. The wrench in the works is the Internet. Like the printing press is takes away the information monopoly from the State and give it to dissidents, obviously they want to stop this by any means possible, lest the masses start to get the "wrong" idea about things. History repeats, and we are due for another round of exeuctions.

No so petty he served 4 years in italy for arson and stabbed someone in germany over drugs. He apprarently was a junkie. North africans and berbers(his name is Berber) are the worst subhumans.
I heard that paki raped someone in germany but wasn't deported either.

Praise Kek for that attack, I hope more Germans die under trucks

>No so petty he served 4 years in italy for arson and stabbed someone in germany over drugs.

Source? not trying to be antagonistic, I just need a source for debate reasons

If this doesn't motivate other extremists to commit an act of terror them self, I don't know what will.
>kill multiple people
>get away with it
>become famous
I fucking hate Berlin. Their police force just doesn't give a fuck.

Google and wikipedia, he was also was sentenced to 5 years in Tunisia for theft and assault but run away to europe.

No one knows where he is now.

>br

>google it yourself

The whole damn reason I am asking you for a source is because you guys are the ones saying this stuff so you must have read it somewhere, I'm asking for a link otherwise I look like a fucking idiot trying to debate the other side arguing for his innocence and claims of racism if I can't provide evidence

Oh yeah and he like all of them claimed to be a minor but of course wasn't.

No. He's apparently "on the run". But Germany are offering €100,000 to anyone that can aid in the arrest of him so they clearly don't have a fucking clue where he is.

Wikipedia faggot if you're intelligent enough you'll find it.

How he could have been so stupid to leave his ID documents on the crime scene? They didn't have any footage of him from the crime scene. All north african terrorists leave their documents on terrorist attack sites.

Was hearing on NPR them unapologetically asking why the germans dropped the ball and the talking head visitor from some think tank admitting outright it's because the Germans and Europeans at large are terrified of having to actually be heavy handed and deport these folks because of muh history in WW2 and such.

So you're saying

He
does
it
for
free

italy not cucked? hahahahah

> muh German precision
> muh masterrace

Same goes for our public services. My brother is an I.T. tech for a local authority, I would have been sacked 3 maybe 4 times if I did at my company what he gets away with in his job.

Anyone noticed that he looks like a greek and is actually whiter than many of greeks?

>>they don't immediately deport you

Can't deport people that do not hold a passport.
This has nothing to do with Germany being cucked but with INTERNATIONAL LAWS.

I wouldn't expect Sup Forums to know about any of this as none of you actually deal with politics and issues outside of this board but its still important to note.

This post is a work of art and should be framed and sold to pretentious hipsters for ludicrous quantities of money

So why don't you just detain them until you arm-wrestle Tunisia into taking them back?