Turk roaches BTFO by ISIS

Wew lad. 4 leopards destroyed, 2 leopard captured and 20+ killed by ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War#Danube_campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Oltenița
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Silistra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Calafat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying they didn't give it to them

What ever happened to all the tanks they seized from the US and Iraqi forces? Never seem to hear about them.

we destroyed them (not all of them) in raids, i had a mission where i had to specifically search and destroy all tanks i find

One of them is just a bulldozer

Yeah I played that mission too. It was fun. The end was a little difficult though, I died like three times.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Tactical bulldozer if I may

>Leo 2
I don't know if they'll be too complicated for them to operate, or too based to use in lost causes like Mosul

Even with the bast tanks in the world, roaches are still sandniggers

Is this the biggest friendly fire incident in history?

i don't understand, how do you capture such a tank? doesn't it move fast and shoot?

>We're just gonna let you kill twenty of our men after we have been on a two month campaign with you and give you expensive main battle tanks, because we're allies remember ;)

You're a retard. Not everything is a conspiracy theory.

How does one take out a tank in real life?

based ISIS

IEDs.

Tanks tend to sit in positions for awhile to give cover fire. Also the crew probably abandoned the vehicle as their position was obviously being overran.

This happened with the Russians in Palmyra, Iraqis in Mosul and now the Turks in Al Bab. Hard to fight a war when your soldiers are conscripts and the others are literally hoping to die on the battlefield on their by their own accord.

This incident, and the ones before prove that willpower and morale are incredibly important even in the age of modern warfare.
ATGMs. IS destroys Leopards,Abrams,T-72s all the fucking time. Check out their twitters or watch their vids on Jihadology

Tanks aren't invulnerable to RPGs and IEDs.

If you're poorly trained getting spooked by a blast is enough to get you out to run. Could also have been surrounded and led to believe that if they surrender they will be spared

no

that would be when ameriniggers invaded an uninhabited island thinking Japanese were there

ended up killing 100s of each other in the snow

>leopards
>best tanks in the world
lmao m8 kys the Abrams would btfo that gigantic paperweight any day if the week under any conditions

>what is commanders selling their soldiers and sending them to ambushes
Ask ukrainians, they'll tell you

Memes aside Turks are good fighters for the most part, won the Gallipoli campaign, took Constantinople, took over the Balkans at one point. But these are conscript retards without a slightest hint of how to use the hardware most likely.
True, you're right.

Wait I thought roaches and ISIS were on the same side?

ATMGs, fearless fanatic soldiers and incompetent low-morale tank crews at work

Abrams is basically a Leopard gun, challenger armor with Boeing 737 engines.

Are they conscripts or professional soldiers?

>"""""""""""""""seized""""""""""""""""""

Can't you fucking roaches do anything right?

No ability to maintain them.

War is 99% logistics.

yeah i love world of tanks tooe

>have German Leopard MBTs
>still somehow manage to lose
Literally how.

Also who got ?

>2016
>americucks still think tanks are supposed to fight another tanks

They are probably pretty useless to ISIS in terms of combat-effectiveness. They lack the skill to operate and maintain everything other than a pickup truck with a machine gun on the back.

They probably get stripped for parts, or sold to China and Russia as a whole for reverse engineering purposes.

Armies with German tanks have a history of losing wars

Fight in terrain that makes tanks impractical or useless or continually relocate to a different area after minimal engagement. The best way to fight tanks is to not fight them at all and let them be a drain on the enemy's resources.

Can someone explain or post a link on what is the proper way a modern professional army deals with an SVBIED?

pls respond

Then what are they suppose to do boris

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
No, THIS is a tactical bulldozer.

Turks are really bad at fighting.

They went in northern Syria and US even pushed the Kurds to the east side of the river for the Turkish army to do shit.

Meanwhile they aren't progressing for shit compared to RUAF and SAA.

Many soldiers have been killed by ISIS and other terrorist groups but still moved forward.

After this turkroaches got btfo by Assad and Putin in Syria another 13 Turkish soldiers dead.

And now this shit.

Jesus I almost feel like the Netherlands could take them on.

They fail so bad

At least they won't steal our tanks.

Firepower, preferably .50 and above. But with modern optics tanks and AFV's can stop them too.

Made me laugh but it is quite said.

PVV wants a bigger budget for defense. Hope it means we get more landvehicles like tanks back.

Honestly are navy is pretty good since navy's is what most countries lack in.

Our air force also is not bad although I rather had some Russian tech than f-35 shit but oh well. Still good.

It is just our ground forces that are pathetic. Our active soldiers on the ground are small as fuck. We literally rent tanks from the Germans etc. It is just sad.

I thought even Belgium has a better groundforce than we do

Why would they abandon their tank if they were overrun...that'd be the first thing I'd try to get into for protection.

Maybe selling hi tech millitary gear to dumb fuck third world countries wasn't such a good idea after all

Aren't small NATO countries suppose to provide small but quality trained ground troops?

People panic, this happened with NATO soldiers in Afghanistan countless times. That's why the Taliban actively uses NATO equipment.

Wtf? free market capitalism can never be a bad idea.

I think losing the tanks was more than just a budget thing to be honest.

They are pretty useless in the type of military operations we usually do. Too heavy, too slow. We usually focus on commando raids and air strikes. I believe that's our function within NATO, too. Or at least it used to be in the 70s, that's why we always had quite a significant airforce back in the Gloster Meteor/Starfighter days.

It takes weeks to get tanks to the battlefield and get them combat ready, and you'll probably never use them against an enemy that only does hit and run tactics. Next to that, they are extremely expensive to maintain for something you only use for training.

I don't think PVV knows what our army needs at all, maybe we should leave that up to the army themselves.

Aren't their drugs that can induce panic? Maybe make a gaseous form of such a drug and use it on soldiers during training so they can learn to overcome panic.

Their modern history is shit though: Losing shit to the Kurdish communists and ISIS, their entire involvement in WW1 that didn't involve Mustafa Kemal, losing Greece to rebels and partisans, getting ass blasted at Lepanto and Vienna and getting their shit pushed in by the Russians before England and France saved its ass during the crimean war; they did it because they wanted pieces of the Ottoman empire, and they weren't sure if they could get them is Russia destroyed the empire.

Turks have achived success on the field of battle only when they are lead properly or consume dying nations: mamluks and the byzantines. They also looted and raped the holylands so badly that they caused the crusades to happen.

how does one sucessfully seize a leopard zwei?
those are purley computers inside. how does a goat fucking roach even steer that?

Tanks are one of the biggest memes in modern warfare. If I ever went to war, a tank is the LAST place I would ever want to be in.
Shit's a fucking guant fire magnet screaming "kill me!"

Not saying that tanks aren't awesome and very useful.

Just saying, since most have dedicated anti armour weapons, a tiny enclosed space is the last place I want to be.

Google "internal ammo explosion"

What is the U.S Abrams
What is the U.K challenger 2

You should read up on the challenger 2s mate. It's been reported to have survived dozens of RPGs in a combat mission and survived

impressive

Damn, friendly fire can really be harsh.

Can we exclude Turkey from Nato?

Says a russian

I guess the some way as when a few hundred goatfuckers captured whole Iraqi arsenal left there by the US. Shit army is shit regardless of equipment. bullets start flying and shit army starts running.

They may not even get it running. They captured Mig jets some months ago but never flew them. regardless, its a good propaganda headline

Tanks are good for offensive action against fortified enemy positions. They are mobile and cannons are powerful enough. Using tanks for defense is sorta retarded, since ISIS has shittons of ATMs and they use that hit and run tactic.

Ha ha. Praise kek!

>They also looted and raped the holylands so badly that they caused the crusades to happen.
Funny crusaders did the same thing, in jerusalem and (1st) and in Constantinople (4th)

maybe they also wanted to get into the looting business.

Snipers..
being infantry in an urban battleground ain't that great.

Not anymore

Underated

that was all before the turkroach was introduced to boipucci and went degenerate

Also guys! Remember export versions of USA, Russian, U.K and German tanks are severely downgraded so that other countries wouldn't steal their technology or be captured by other enemy forces. That's why T-72 and current Abrams in Iraq were BTFO. Downgrade + shit ammo + shitskin low tier crew = pile of ruble

>England and France saved its ass during the crimean war; they did it because they wanted pieces of the Ottoman empire, and they weren't sure if they could get them is Russia destroyed the empire.

Not true.

The brits attacked russia because if the Ottoman Empire fell, it would have meant that all the money the roaches owed them would be lost, also the commercial shitfest would have disturbed the business of more than a few britbongs.

France attacked only for the prestige, Napoléon III just seized the power in a coup, he had to consolidate his position by showing that he could bring back our former prestige; taking down Russia was maybe his biggest (and only) victory.

The brits were pretty damn useless on the ground though.

>t.major in military history

>willpower and morale are incredibly important even in the age of modern warfare

This. Too many people think "hurr infantry and stuff is not important anymore because le drone strikes and super modern electronic warfare" but in fact it's still the difference between winning and losing

Quelle est ton unité ? Responsable ciblage du CNC ici.

They aren't conscripts.

You guys don't realise how conscript militaries work, they'd never have conscript crews for MBTs or any combat vehicle for that matter.

Also, they'd never send conscripts to an actual warzone unless it was absolutely needed (ie. in case of an all-out war with another nation). Conscripts dying, even in accidents, tends to cause shitstorms.

>hi tech millitary
that tin can is cold war shit and like 30 years old

This.

Tanks are never manned with conscripts, unless it's WW2 all over again.

If it's really the case then it says a lot about the quality of the roach army...
>2ND ARMY IN NATO TURKEY STRONK

Sort of, it's a little bit more complicated though. Netherlands is currently active in Mali for a peacekeeping mission. Ground troops need to be sufficiently trained for such missions since this isn't really something you only want your special forces on.

Special forces in Netherlands are trained very well and are highly capable. Their salary however is crap, for what you're supposed to do you're much better off working a deskjob somewhere.

All muslims are terrible at military endeavors, and especially at designing and enforcing doctrine that utilizes technologically complex devices and vehicles.

Their ideology makes them incapable of accepting criticism, does not promote self improvement or education (in anything but religious matters), and prevents individuals from accepting responsibility for their actions.

There is no concept of 'honor' or 'bravery' that is not tied to martyrdom for religion, in the muslim mind. If their current goal does not appear to be somehow tangled with spirituality, then they will instantly abandon it without a second thought.

Critical thinking is not a concept that exists among Muslims. This is mostly because Islam could not exist in a population that was capable of critical analysis, and so it is purged from an early age. Allah will guide them, so why would they need to think?

This is fine for a horde of fanatic and suicidal martyrs, but not so great for a western-style military with divisions.

The only way to get muslims to fight effectively using modern tactics, is to convince them that it is for a cause of righteousness, and the only type of person who can do that is a popular dictator or religious idol. Ergodan is not popular, and treats his military like shit. It is no surprise they fold instantly, the moment they encounter adversity.

U got baited copain

>getting their shit pushed in by the Russians before England and France saved its ass during the crimean war

Is this what they teach anglos? The Russians didn't win a SINGLE battle against the Ottomans in the danuba campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War#Danube_campaign

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Oltenița
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Silistra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Calafat

This was before the involvement of France and UK. The Ottomans fought Russia for a year and Russia didn't make any land gains. The only reason the Brits and Frogs joined is because the Russian navy was stronger then the Ottoman navy and they were afraid that Russia would gain access to the Mediterranean.

Says the russian

That's why you should always use superior French tech...

Joke aside, is that so easy to operate a tank? Don't need some special training?

Every modern tank can do that Hans. Even slavshit tanks. Even chinkshit tanks.

No it's not "that so easy"

Yeah they did well in the past and now they all suck no matter how much USA, USSR, U.K, Russia and Germany poured money and equipment to them. Especially how they were BTFO by the Jews when they had SUPERIOR NUMBERS AND EQUIPMENT and not once BUT SEVERAL TIMES!

Challenger 2's best tanks on earth. Deal with it Eurofags.

It's so easy even little girls can do it.

Also, if that pic was a real war situation, all those soldiers would be deaf as soon as the tank fired a shot.

>with Boeing 737 engines.

Kek.

The turbine in the Abrams really is awesome though. Just about any combustible liquid you can find, that fucking thing will run off it.

"Seized" is a weird way of saying "given". Fuck roaches.

The killed the Russian ambassador

Even leafshits?

>Challenger 2's best tanks on earth

top kek

>"it's slow, the gun is meh, the suspensions are ok, electronics are ok too; what do we have more compared to other tanks ? GOOD ARMOR. Ok so it's the best tank in the world, right ? RIGHT ?"

Leafshits use german tanks, is it answering your question ?

So what can they do with a stolen tank?

>urks are good fighters for the most part, won the Gallipoli campaign,
Indeed, but they were led then by the great Kemal Ataturk. Now they are being run by the usual useless Muslims

>the only destroyed chall was destroyed by another
>by 120 mm rifled gun
rly make you think

This is not to say that there are not 'clever' Muslims. There certainly are. Men who are skilled at manipulating retards, men who are skilled at technology use and low-level military strategy.

However, they are so few and far between, that they are almost always under utilized in systems that are not meritocracy based. Muslim military's tend to be based on nepotism, and the officer corp are essentially a noble class of state-welfare recipients, who are almost completely inept at their actual job performance.

They also under pay, under feed, fail to discipline, train, and properly house their enlisted corp, preferring instead to embezzle a huge amount of funds that are supposed to go to these things.

It is only when all of the leeches are killed off, and their backs are against the wall, that Muslim military's are sometimes able to perform. We saw this in Iraq with the Republican Guard. We see it in Syria with Assad's loyalists.

Other places, where there are not a core of fanatics, the government simply collapses the moment the military fails (Afghanistan, North Africa).

In almost every case, the more dangerous force of muslims are when they decentralize and form martyrdom-minded insurgencies. Even modern military doctrine properly applied, cannot completely destroy a spiritually and nationally strong insurgency.

Well they'll have to train a crew for a day at least, trial by error most likely, except if they have people with knowledge of this tank in their ranks (former military in roach army); but they won't ever use it at it's full capabilities, and they will be out of ammo very, very fast.

A T-62 would probably be better in this situation.

>not just making your tank undedable

Turkey is so fucked. Kurds, ISIS, falling out of wesr favor and now thousands of moderate terrorists coming back, angry Erdo betrayed them in A leppo for possibility to kill syrian kurds.
That's what happens when you're not superpower but still try to play big.