Why do conservaSHITS not care that Trump is controlled by Putin and Russia????

Why do conservaSHITS not care that Trump is controlled by Putin and Russia????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
firehero.org/donate/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lx7lOORGZE
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to r-eddit

/DIY/ GENERAL

"can't stop the signal" edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>alternate home
A rogue moderator has been deleting threads. Check /rwss/ on cripple for a temporary home.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0lx7lOORGZE

Hillary was an warmongering idiot, who would have started a World War with Russia.

Plus there's zero proof that Russia hacked the election, other than Obama's words and CIA (same who lied about WMD)

Because no one believes it

Proofs?

Because only extreme tards believe this shite.

Even if it happened the way libs are spinning it why look a gift horse in the mouth?

Because the Reps are already fully controlled by Putin.

And you leaf, you are next.

>hillary would have started ww3

we're already in ww3 you fucking idiot

Why don't libtards care about facts? Show me the PROOF he is "controlled"

Why don't Democraps care that Hillary is controlled by Saudi Arabia?

>someone at the bar bitching about how russians hacked the election
>i ask how
>he says hes not sure but Obama confirmed it
>mfw he never even heard of wikileaks

try watching the news and educating yourself on current affairs, dumpshit

A botched proxy war in Sandniggerstan is not WW3

Why do you make this same shitposting thread several times a day every day?

>Claim to be tolerant
>Call a foreign country an enemy without provocation

Are Liberals the biggest hypocrites around?

Because I'm a Slavic sleeper agent waiting for the Day of the Rake.

I have serious doubts our government has competence and capabilities to do something like that.

Lets see, Hillary controlled by donors and lobbyists from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. ...Trump doesn't want to go to war with Russia. Hmmmm

>foreign enemy

Oh my fucking god, would liberals fuck off with the neo-mccarthyism. It's getting fucking annoying.

Trump is Putin's puppet. Anyone who can't see this is retarded. They even look the same.

>mainstream media news
>educating

this. also its no coincidence that putin is a racist/homophobe etc who rules by fascist populism and so is trump, and they both have phone calls regularly in secret together hmmmm

>try watching the news and educating yourself on current affairs, dumpshit

Yes, because nobody in the media has ever lied.

This literally proves nothing, everyone in the higher ups of society is married to other people in the higher ups and there is a finite amount of people, you are going to find some marriage ties everywhere you look.

Is that info actually true? I really want to know

and hillary still lost
but keep making these threads
your salt sustains me

"GOLDSTEIN IS A TRAITOR! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EAST ASIA!"

They donated to the Clinton Foundation which does a lot of charity and saves people when there are earthquakes and hurricanes and such. It's not got anything to do with political favours.

It proves that the networks are literally in bed with the Democratic Party, retard. Your turn: Prove that trump is in bed with Putin, faggot.

On behalf of the Netherlands I apologize for the traitors in our government.

>receive donations
>only actually spend 10% of it on charitable work

We like Russia much better than Saudi Arabia.

Or Canada

He hacked the elections for Trump.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

yes user, it's true
and the reason you didn't hear more about it, is because they don't have to report on it unless there is a "material increase" in the amount of money donated - something that can be twisted into whatever the fuck you want it to mean via mental gymnastics

>Detente is a bad thing
Shut the fuck up until you can prove (i.e. not a summary of a brief of a brief)

>believes what the media said

Fake and Gay.
Like the OP.

It honestly makes me angry and frustrated that these Westerners who simply do not understand russkies or how they work are now sucking Putin's cock like no tomorrow.

You cannot ally with them. You cannot co-operate with them. You do not fucking understand them even if you think you do. We Finns do. Poles do. Balts do. But not you gullible fucktards.

>the media is wrong because it says bad things about trump and I cannot believe anything that goes against my beliefs that Trump is good

>MUH RUSSIA

y tho? enlighten me based asian

>One is controlled by Russia
>Other is controlled by Israel
Yeah I wonder which is worse

Trump is also controlled by Israel though. His family is literally married to Israeli.

Because Russkies will always fuck you over. They will give false promises and lull you into a fall sense of security, and then they will backstab you because that is what they do.

We have a saying in Finland, "a russkie is a russkie even if you fry them in butter". They will still be devious backstabbing cunts and if you trust them, you _will_ be fucked over.

Russia of course, you fucktarded lego muncher.

These are the same people who mourned Fidel Castro

Helped =/= control
Common leaf, 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back.

Because their side won. That is all that matters. Why take the chance of hurting your own party? its better to remain ignorant and sweep it under the rug.

If the roles were reversed you better believe the GOP would be screaming their heads off, Sup Forums included, while creating special committee after special committee and investigating it for the next twenty plus years. They would bring it up ever election cycle for generations and use it to try to shut down the democratic party for good.

See: the politically grandstanding that was the Benghazi hearings
They investigated that shit for years in order to hurt Clinton's chances. Russia meddling in our elections to help Dems would've given them multiple orgasms over how much political fodder it would give them for years to come.

>It stop being so skeptical! The good media like CNN knows what truth you need to hear!

McCarthyites please go

>Obama being a secret muslim kenyan is an insane conspiracy theory despite him having a devout muslim brother from kenya
>Trump is definitely in the pocket of Putin though because he said he didn't want to start a war with Russia
k e k

Do you have even one piece of evidence for that statement. The BBC constantly sold Hillary and called Trump a idiot, madman, fool. To try to influence American voters living in Britain. So does the BBC control the democrats?

Why do shitlibs not care that their party is controlled by the old soviets?

It's funny. We tell you all you faggots constantly how you've all been brainwashed into becoming communists by the old soviet secret police and you laugh and call us conspiracy theorists.

Now you faggots are trying (and failing miserably) to pin the resistance to your faggotry on Russia.

You really can't make this stuff up.

I can't wait for the day of the rope.

>helped
>revealed things that were actually happening

yes, they helped americans make informed decisions. something the media didn't do at all.

RAKE
A
K
E

Those digits...

Check 'em.

The truth about Hillary is true regardless of who found the information.

Also there is no evidence that the Russians did anything at all, fuckwit. xoxox

>exposing Democratic Party corruption because they can't secure their own emails = hacking US election

>enemy
The cold war ended when I was 5, get the fuck out.

I am one with the kek and kek is with me
I am one with kek and the kek is with me

The entire story is that WaPo had been briefed by an unnamed senator in a briefing the Senate had with an unnamed CIA agent where he said the CIA highly believes Russia hacked into the DNC and John Podestas emails, and that had great influence on the election.

At no point did they prove this theory despite the fact that the NSA would have all the information needed to prove such an event took place. Plus, this is the CIA. A group that specializes in distorting truth to attain their goals

The allegation is that Russia has something to do with DNC email leak
So the statement that "Russia hacked the election" is definitely a stretch
Had DNC didn't do something so unethical there wouldn't be any damage, it's their own fault
And keep in mind that the allegation toward Russian hasn't been proven
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

>One candidate calls for war against Russia

>The other one says it's not such a bad thing if they get along with Russia

Now, If you're Putin it would certainly be in your best interest that the second option gets elected, wouldn't it?

>Putin
>Enemy

Why don't liberals just go to Russia to protest/fight?

>He helped get Trump elected
>by helping to release real info about Clinton

>Trump is definitely in the pocket of Putin though because he said he didn't want to start a war with Russia
>If I strawman my opponents' arguments, I'm never wrong!
Fag.

>the Russians will fuck us over
Last time I checked, muh Russians aren't flooding our country with millions is illegals and mudslimes. The dems are doing that.
((( If ))) the Russians are helping us prevent that, I'll take their help no problem.

The Russians were not your enemy liberals
The hackers were not your enemy
The GOP and MSM were not your enemy
"Fake news" was not your enemy

YOUR OWN WORDS,TRUTH, AND TRANSPARENCY WERE YOUR ENEMY

It's a huge problem that Hillary is literally a child raping satanist.

It's an even bigger problem that liberals don't care.

What happened to safety squad threads? I heard the faggot mod got the boot

I am really waiting when Trump just tells Putin to fuck off because of something. It will be hilarious to see how Russia mafia state shills in Sup Forums and in sites like zerohedge will do 360 on Trump. It will be like Ukraine - from closest brother to nazi.

have you ever interacted with a russian people irl tho

Nice one Pajeet

Why do libtards not remember that Obama actually got caught ASKING the Russians to interfere with the 2012 election on his behalf.

>Why do conservaSHITS not care that Trump is controlled by Putin and Russia????
why does retards think the voting machines are linked to the internet while they actually aren't?

Find proof, then we can talk.

The rampant anti-Russian sentiment in the West is incredibly obnoxious and, it seems, driven by propaganda through the press.

I remember watching a "news" program wherein a commentator lamented that Obama "let Russia enter the Middle East." This belief is not uncommon and it's remarkably stupid. Russia has maintained a naval base near Latakia (Syria) for half a century. Moreover, the Syrian government requested and invited Russian assistance in putting down foreign-backed insurgencies. Russia, along with Iran and Lebanon, are the only countries participating in Syria legally.

Russians and Slavs more broadly and European in temperament, cognition and culture. The Russians and Hungarians are at the forefront in resisting the destruction of Christiandom and European culture while attempting (and to an extent succeeding) in stimulating higher birthrates.

Wtf i hate russians like i always do.

are European* -- forefront of resisting the destruction of Christendom*

Tired.

But Vox said the election couldn't be rigged

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords. It's better than being ruled by SJW satanist pedo's.

>no evidence for 99,9% of the things people claim hillary did, everyone goes mad
>evidence of kremlin hacks, claims supported by CIA/FBI/GOP/DNC, I don't believe this evidence
everyone here is as retarded as the liberals they complain about

Same reason people still claim obummer is a Muslim

They're fucking retarded

>liberals are still crying that their losers

>retarded
>for not buying into a flailing attempt to delegitimize trump's presidency

It's blatantly obvious how desperate you libtards are right now.

you guys are getting stale

Can I see the evidence of Kremlin hacks?

They still get removed as "off topic" despite arguably being both politics and a "current event"

theyre trying to worm their way back into power and shame conservatives again

liberals are human maggots

Where the fuck did this meme come from? seriously?

And what do they mean by "meddling"

Did they mean like hacking in extra votes?

Or by exposing truth in a well-documented manner in some sort of wikileaks puppet move with no evidence to suspect such a thing.

I think they're so beyond delusional at this point that they're starting to believe their own lies. (did you see the Podesta interview that came out? He sounded like a crazy person shouting out "M-MUH KREMLIN!" it was actually fucking sad.

We'll never get to experience an election this great in our lifetimes. Their defeat was so great and unexpected by both sides that they have to come up with fairy tales to make themselves feel like it was beyond their control.

They had infinite funds. They had the candidate that had the 20+ years experience. They had it all lined up for victory.

AND STILL FUCKING LOST.

I-IT WAS M-MU_MUH KREMLIN I S-SWEAR P-PLEASE-P-PLEASE B-BEWEIV ME. IT WA-WASN'T MUH FAULT! I_IT WAZ D-DUH RUSSIANS! Y-YEAH IT WAS DEM IT _IT WAZ DUH KREMLIN!!! DUH KREMLIN DID IT!!!

Fuck OFF, Canned-duck!

hiro still doesn't want them

The same reason you guys have for electing a NWO neo crook controlled by the jews and Saudi's.

10% of the Clinton Foundation's income is spent on charity. The other 90% goes to salaries and "running costs". Bill and Hillary's person expenses amount to more than half of all "running costs". They are also both paid eight-figure salaries by the Clinton Foundation.

So tell me some more about all the good works they do.