Refugees

europe should accept all refugees from syria, libya, iraq and afghanistan because of the wars the west started there

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom#Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=SEB2n-czwss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all
How about just the little girls?

>Saudi Arabia
Fuck you.

Your government bribed all of our politicians to start those wars so you can build your fucking panarabian pipeline.

we were against the iraq and afghan wars because afghanistan had an islamic government and saddam helped keep iran from controlling mesopotamia

Except 50% of those refugees are niggers from Africa. I hope Europe burns for their naivety.

Sure, when you agree to stop being Muslims.
Rip up your Qu'ran, get a visa!

Bullshit. Saddam never would have let your pipeline run through Iraq and you know it. That's why you faggots did 9/11 to get the west involved.

9/11 was done by alqaeda who hate saudi arabia

They hate Saudi Arabia because you faggots brought the US there with 9/11

they hated us for decades you idiot

mmhmm. Well then the US is in the middle east spreading freedom and democracy.
DOG BLESS AMERIGA

The middle east should accept all immigrants from Africa because the Ottoman Empire imported more slaves than any other culture in human history. Discuss.

we fought the ottomans for centuries

The sad part is the people who made this probably just wanted Russia to stop bombing them and we took it to mean: we must take them all in!

Thats NATO's fault too though. heh.

Libya was the breadbasket of Africa.

Yet your country took in no refugees at all.

we have hundreds of thousands of syrians

USA =/= Europe.

Not our wars.

all of those wars had europeans involved in them, including the netherlands

you won't trick me, she's not a black or arab looking healthy male in his late 20s so she's clearly not a refugee.

>be Germany
>have no colonial history against muslims
>don't support any of the wars the US did in the Islamic world
>get TRUCKED

Sweden was not involved. You sandnigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom#Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom#Germany

We only did some peacekeeping and rebuilding after UN requests.

Though I agree Muslims don't deserve our protection or our aid in rebuilding.

i hope Saudi Arabia is next .

>Complain about the west, but still sell oil for dirty west money
>Give money dirty west money and weapons to allah snackbars in neighboring countries
>Don't accept refugees, only slaves to treat like shit
Is it even possible to be more hypocritical than Saudi Arabia?

it will be morocco before us

That's not going to happen. The Arabs own western politicians.

They should hang for accepting any kind of contribution from foreign agents, but welcome to the west.

Saudifag is right on one thing; It's our fault that there are refugees because we are bombing these places.

But conveniently forgets the fact that it's his politicians bribing ours to cause this shit.

>it's the West's fault that jawas are incapable of taking a short break from killing each other
>t. Aqbal al-Yusuf
Fuck off and rape another toddler, maybe you'll get yourself a fourteenth wife out of it

we wouldn't have to genocide you if you'd stop incesting and worshipping moon god

>be Al-Qaeda
>ask for support from the US against big bad Russia
>get support
>beat Russia
>backstabs the US
>expects not to get shit in return

fuck off

the west should stop fucking having wars... discuss.

it doesn't matter , if you're going after us . i'd gladly give my life to watch Saudi Arabia burn .

uhm, how about no

We can always hope !
where is your optimism leaf ?

The US is responsible for the shit happening in the Middle East, Europe is now suffering the conquences. Why isn't the USA taking responsibility for their failed foreign policies?

Saudi Arabia should take every single refugee in

Saudi Arabia should accept all the refugees from syria, libya, iraq and afghanistan because they fund/ed Whahabbi proxies to support western ambitions in the region.

discuss

The only reason you think that, is because the so called "West" won in the end over everyone else, and now shitskins are jealous.

false, you exterminate your enemy in it's entirety. not willingly bring them to live in your own territory to plot vengeance.

only someone on the losing side would suggest such idiocy. fucking arabs and muslims...

Go fuck yourself Saudi

Fuck off proxy user

We didn't, your histrionic politicians did.

Who'd want to go to Saudi Arabia though?

lmao dude just look at your capital and tell me the West won in the end, kek.

Man you have no idea how much i want to take that stupid fucking rock of yours and toss it into a nuclear waste dump. If love to see every Muslim chimp out over a fucking rock.
Go home wahabi scum Iran has a better culture and history then you. Pedo Muslim!

Can't, I live in the good part of my country

Why don't you take any refugees to your country Ahmed?

You are a stable country and are not to far from the wars

Maybe if you guys own up to being the literal scum of the planet and offer only your hottest women to get fucked by the white man after renouncing their belief in Islam and announcing their love for the superior white dick. How does that sound, mudslime?

>of the wars the west started there
Think twice before you send another plane full of sandniggers into one of our buildings, Hassan.

>What is the Arab slave trade and slavery in the middle east that didn't fucking end until the 20th century

Well, with your logic in your OP, I guess that means the middle east should take in their fair share of Africans, pay reparations to the African people's,.etc. No seriously, your people have done so much worse than the Europeans or Americans. And you have the audacity to tell these people they have a responsibility to take in refugees? I seriously think that Arabs should be considered wildlife at this point. You guys don't create, all you do is hinder achievement and act like aggressive apes.

Can't wait to see Saudi Arabia collapse in my lifetime and you all to murder eachother in the streets like it's "Aliens" vs "World War Z".

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of war mongering, jihad sponsoring, dark age advancing fucking assholes.

Unsuccessful people blame their failures on others and the more they continue, the slower it is for them it is to progress forward and improve.

Let that sink in mind.

Only if they can prove that they're genuine refugees and not economic migrants.

In addition they should be told upon entering that firstly their stay is not permanent, and once the issues are resolved in their homeland they will be expected to leave within 6 months. Also they should be informed that if they break the our laws or show no respect for their refuge, they get deported.

You should try bacon
Mohamed only wanted people to stop getting sick because of salmonella, not because God hates pigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEB2n-czwss

I agree. Profit in some decades. A more multicultural Europe. Education will teach younglings and in some years they may be creating and inventing and making Europe Great again.

These terrorists attacking Europe are all US payed to stop Europe´s economy from developing. Seriously US is an arse.

Fucking economical war --''

I swear to GOD and you guys here are my witnesses:

I'll crawl my way into the high ranks of our military, execute a coup d'etat, invest half of our GDP per year on our own military industrial complex for a decade, and then lead a massive attack on Saudi Arabia, leaving no living being in that place, erasing every piece of history there, to make it look like they never existed.

WITNESS ME

The Muslim world has no right to complain over being invaded by any other religious group because the entire Muslim world was previously Christian, or Jewish, or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Zoroastrian, before retarded pedophile worshipping Muslims attacked and conquered those lands.

All Muslims should be restricted to Southern Arabia which is the only part of the Muslim world that wasn't previously under the rule of a different religion.

You are clearly a moral absolutist. Thats fantasy land buddy

I've had sex with three women from Saudi Arabia while living in Los Angeles.

One of them was a member of the royal family.

p.s. they all knew I was an American Israeli.

Saudi Women seriously hate Islam, Saudi men and your faggot religious police.

Discuss

you are a lying jew

lol. Okay superfavelado.

Is there a bad part?

The common citizens of the west don't deserve to live in immigrant filled no-go zones because of an elite class of plutocrats starting shit in the middle east.

Fuck off.

No, I even was at the ambassadors wife's apartment she rents in Beverly Hills for 12K a month.

Your women are all whores.

lying jew

Yes, the eastern part

Yep. Die, Jew.

DON'T LAUGH AT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

Sure, whatever you need to say to deflect the reality they all want it in the "Teez" so when tested for virginity they come off clean.

>had europeans involved in them
But they weren't started by Europe
Europe was obligated to go there because of NATO

Hey at least they prefer our country than yours, your one is pretty much desert and hell for anyone or anything because you base your laws written by a pedophile.

Why dont you take any of them Ahmed? Your ties with western governments and Israel is common knowledge.

kys saudi scum

then you are to blame for joining it

It's better to help them where they are at

I always find it hilarious how delusional Saudi men are about their women.

They drink alcohol, suck dick ( they are horrible at it) and want to get fucked in the ass by Jews. Its a weird fetish they have, the "forbidden" now becomes a key for their sexual desire.

They suck at cooking because they have maids do it, they suck at driving because of the obvious.

They even showed me some shit Memri TV shows.

They have a weird obsession with "sweets" and can't pronounce Pepsi its always Bebsi

I think this weekend I will go to the Grove in Los Angeles and find a new one to defile with my Israeli cock.

Allahhhh Akbar ashuiahsahhuiahuhsahsuiha

SaveoOnly the women and children. It is a war, after all.

Wrong
You are to blame for not taking in refugees

Muhammad was a pedophile and a false prophet. I spit on the Quran.

we took in hundreds of thousands

I just realized I've fucked more Saudi women than you ever will FAISAL

The idea that they're going to get married to some Jew hating Saudi and never let anyone know I was inside them seriously makes me top fucking KEK

>LET'S START A REBELLION TO REMOVE A BAD MAN FROM POWER THAT'S HOLDING BACK FAR MORE EVIL MEN xDD
>o-oh no they're shooting at us, they're shooting at us!
>why won't you let us flee to your country and infect it with mudslimes after we started our own war stupid goys!

Fuck off, you started this shit, so fuck away off back to your shitty country and finish your own war.

And Germany alone took in millions
The rest of Europe took in way more

>took in refugees
I dont recall hearing about this in the news

>the average western person wants their country to continue wars in the east

no. These people should be put onto the property of the economic and political elite who sanctioned these interventions. Ordinary people have been opposed to it since the 2001 Iraq War.

Kike and US cold war foreign policy is not europes fault. If anyone should be taking these people it should be Israel because their expansionism caused all of this shit in the first place.

enjoy your time !
anything for the jew master

user, I am sorry for what has befallen your country.

Many anons here are sheep, parroting off each other. They have no idea the truths behind all of this fighting.

If any one of you reads online articles about government "conspiracy" you will begin to wake up. Understand that this is really happening around you and that you are being told how to feel and what to think.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Letting the jews control wars and billions of dollars
pick one.

M8 your country is 6 points below for average IQ but I wouldn't be surprised considering you don't let women drive because it "damages their ovaries."

Thats because they didn't Saudi Arabia knows they're trash.

Also, saudi government is insanely racist. Saudi women can't even marry Arabs from other Arab countries. Only the men can do it,

Someone just needs to take all the hot Saudi women and then nuke the shit hole.

western news always lies about us so not surprising

I took a DNA test I have 5% Morocco in me. we senpai now

Why can't Saudi Arabia take them all in?
The refugees have a similar culture and can assimilate better, it also has the resources and money to house and feed them all. Saudi Arabia is also much closer.

The other gulf countries are like 78 it's hilarious. The Arab world is closer to being legit retards than having an average IQ.