Alex Jones: Michelle Obama is a ‘tranny’ who killed Joan Rivers to protect her secret

Alex Jones: Michelle Obama is a ‘tranny’ who killed Joan Rivers to protect her secret

Did Alex Jones just assmue Michelle Obamas gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UySYaw9Q0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZHxZJZJ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MWKAlMNRCTk
youtube.com/watch?v=dQwR0A3-xWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>female nigress has a larger peepee than white shitlord males

Link.

Are you kidding me?

.png

Old news but The subject was brought up in his radioshow yesterday. m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UySYaw9Q0

Wasn't that a shitbag or something like that?

No but you may laugh if you want to :)

Maybe she has a clit the size of a beanbag.

>implying the first ladies have ever been really female

Ape in high heels.
Not a tranny.
Problem solved.

What about all rumpurs about Obama beeing gay? m.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZHxZJZJ_Q

Jesus, Obama seriously kept calling his Wife Micheal?

Lel.

>tfw you will never suck the first laddie's feminine bbc

>Wasn't that a shitbag or something like that?

Why would it be in the front?

Cos that's where the intestine is but your right user it's usually located on the left side of the body.

>nobody can know my secret
>*botches joan rivers's neck lift*
youtube.com/watch?v=MWKAlMNRCTk

underrated

Do people legitimately believe this? This is dumber than pizzagate, you guys are just following crazy conspiracy theories without a scrap of truth behind them.

That's just a wrinkle in her dress. You're basing this massive, complex conspiracy theory that involves secret identities, murders and coverups because of a single fucking picture of a wrinkle in her dress. Do you have ANY other evidence to back up your claims that Michelle Obama is a man, other than this one picture?

The fact that she works out and has muscle tone proves nothing either, so don't try it.

"Her" Husband calling her michael

next you'll be telling me chloe moretz is a man

Chloe Moretz is a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQwR0A3-xWA

Hey why din't you investigate it? Try google michelle obama tranny or obama gay. We are getting tired of people like you (self-appointed pundits) and your ignorance.