>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtu.be/NIL0w4BkHQU
yahoo.com/news/china-tycoon-moves-jobs-us-citing-high-taxes-093204655--finance.html'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoo

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

awoo

I'm looking forward to the WH Correspondent dinner.

Trump will BTFO all journalists

How based is your state /ptg/?

ANOTHER FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

1st for Mommy-in-Chief

awooo~~~

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

More Leftist hysteria - "If you kill your enemies they win!"

>drumpfkins

AWOOVEMENT
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

KELLYANNE

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

Browner America is the future America

>kellyanne will never call you a bad boy and make you suck her toes

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

>72% in Georgia
Maybe Georgia isn't that bad afterall.

>Tom Arnold has Rick Wilson's October surprise, IT WAS REAL

Anybody else slightly triggered at how many people are all "2016 was terrible" right now? I know it's a meme that happens every year but this year has been amazing for real Americans and how we've overcome all odds to win at every level. Might've been the best year of my life.

>mfw
Good morning, Sup Forums.

AWOO~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY YULETIDE!

AWOO~

>that's right goyim, when the shitskins carry out a terrorist attack its best to not try to hold those responsible, that's just playing into their hands!!

>an October surprise
>in December

Really

Joggles

The

Noggin

>86.5 in Mississippi
I'm not surprised.

If you fight your enemies they win! Unless it's evil white fashy scum, in which case bash them all.

Georgia is a really fantastic state.
I agree with you. But liberals just took the equivalent of a nuke to their worldview. This tantrum will last for a while.

>if you ignore a problem it will go away

Leftists are literally brain-damaged.

>Trump says he wants 3-4% GDP growth
>Q3 growth revised to 3.5% after he's elected

wtf he's not even in office yet and he's fulfilling his promises

Even though apparently Christmas will have lots of Happenings this year, I still hope for a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

>Israel existing is what caused this, not Islam, BDS and get more resentful Jews into the West goyim

>Trump got 56% of the white vote

Wow, this shows that Trump doesn't have to pander to minorities. He should just focus on bringing in more whites.

>Tfw I'd behave for mommy,yet I want to be spanked

>if you kill your enemies they win
>the boss man will make terrorist attacks more likely
Did Trudeau write this?

Can we please dispel the fiction that Kellyanne Conway is hot?

Genuinely curious, how much does Trump pay you shills? This place was a Cruz board after he BTFO Ellen Page and gays everywhere then suddenly one day BOOM Trump shills everywhere.

White Americans are still 73% of the electorate. Trump needed some non-Whites to win, but all this crap about needing to win 40% of Latinos pushed by the MSM has been proven utterly false by this election.

If Obama's birth certificate was found to be not a natural citizen, would that mean that Trump is really the 44th legal president of the United states?

>NJ
>51%

Just nuke us Famo, the state is politically and economically fucked anyway

And what the fuck is the Asian community's problem? They voted for Donald "Gas the spics (t. CNN)" Trump at a lower rate than Hispanics? Why?

>Obama will claim responsibility for this stating his policy's really work but take time to see results

I can't watch the news anymore because of this. Being angry all the time isn't healthy.

Are there any more regular democrats anymore or did they all just became ultra-liberal retards?

THIS. That guy that posted all her bikini pics showed she has saggy boobs and no ass

Will Jackie Evancho bail on the inauguration?

I unironically believe that was the moment they pushed Trump into running for President. Imagine being in that room under the impression that you're a respected guest and then you become the punchline of all the jokes. Everyone in there just laughing at you.

They're not laughing anymore!

>I agree with you. But liberals just took the equivalent of a nuke to their worldview. This tantrum will last for a while.
>a while
>not forever

Best girl is Pence's daughter.

What the fuck are you even talking about

See Donald Trump on revenge:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

The browner americas future is, the less of a future it has

U have been stumped my guy

no

Mike Pence is the whitest man in America.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

we need to imagine

we need to resist

we need to uh i forgot

The regular democrats voted Republican this cycle. The ultra-liberals get indoctrinated in high school and college, but they are concentrated in urban and college towns.

Reminder that Trump is literally Hitler.

It's scary stuff

They mostly live in Blue States, and just assimilate into the leftist bullshit propagated there.

Before the Cold War ended, the only Asians in the country were either those who had been here for a hundred years + (and thus had assimilated), or were people fleeing Communism. As a result they were a GOP leaning bloc.

However, we've gotten a TON of new Asian immigration since the end of the Cold War. The new immigrants we've recieved from India and China are upwards of 80-85% Democrat. They are arguably worse than Mexicans, since they aren't cultural conservative like some Hispanics are, and there's even less to persuade them on.

This is a prime example of circular reasoning.

Asians are a mixed bag depending on how they're raised and how old they are.

They can be more based than whites sometimes or more cucky than jews other times. Asian SJWs are the worst. Older generations of Asians straight up fled war or communism to come to the United States, many former soldiers who horde guns like roof Koreans and cling to the culture more strongly than any other ethnic group in America. But the younger generations are biting the cultural marxism bullet harder and more dramatically than anybody else. A lot of young Asians are basically slightskinned niggers.

Can't wait. Here's Rick Wilson explaining that night in 2011 at the White House dinner. Starts around 10 minute mark. You can tell Trump is pissed.

youtu.be/NIL0w4BkHQU

What did Kek mean by this?

wtf i hate black people now

Holy fuck

This is terrifying.

What's wrong with rallies?
Is he right?

How does Krispy kreme keep getting elected there?

Okay TG - question from a guy who doesn't know shit about GDP

Let's say trump deports 15M spics over 4 years. That's 15M less people in the American economy, which legal immigration would not outpace. Wouldn't this cause the GDP to drop significantly? Despite the fact that the American citizens quality of life would be improved by all the cheap, recently vacated housing, and the rising wages due to lack of competition, wouldn't the numbers suggest that the American Economy was actually contracting? This would look absolutely horrible for trump and have people calling for his head, even though it would be a good thing. This is the only thing that leads me to believe he may get conned into only kicking out some

Pls respond

I was making fun of the stupid black liberal guy on morning joe who was trying to act profound but failed miserably.

obviously kek agrees that the guy is a joke

I did it!!! My old @$$ figured out how to reply lol I've been lurking for months but haven't posted anything....Yesterday I wanted to and couldn't figure out how.... No picking on the mom... This is mearly to figure out if in deed I can post.... Still have to figure out how to do the rest of what you guys do :)

First try...Fail

trump right again. global warming is bullshit junk science like bible science.

Asians are very communal, and are generally much less independent than whites. It's also why the older ones are much more conservative, because Asians assimilate very well. Back then, the authority figures were pro-American. Now, they're anti-American. It's only natural lots of young Asians would fall for the cultmarx crap when every authority proclaims it.

We're not your Wikipedia-fuck off and come back with an understanding, you homeschooled retard.

Absolute GDP is a shit way of measuring the strength of a national economy. They tried that same argument in Britain against UKIP since the GDP did in fact go up as a result of immigration since the economy did get bigger. However, the GDP per capita went down, because although more immigrants means a bigger economy, it also means less money on average for everyone.

>blackest states also have highest white voteshares

Really makes me think

they're not paying taxes and arent buying shit except mcdonalds and drugs

you replace them with jobless americans who will pay taxes

Hi dad

15M non-tax paying spics draining the economy being kicked out opens up room for 15M tax paying Americans to get their benefits and opportunities and thus contribute more back into the system which is intended for them and paid and built by them. It's a net positive.

we can dispel YOUR opinion though.

>tfw can't enjoy morning joe because of commuting

Was Joe joe today?

>((((GDP)))

The average American won't give a shit if the kike's big number goes down if he has a nice home and good job and can afford to buy stuff he wants.

TOO....MUCH.....WINNING

yahoo.com/news/china-tycoon-moves-jobs-us-citing-high-taxes-093204655--finance.html'

Pics?

Bannon is smart af

The Party of Trump is true. All these RINOs don't understand the truth -- the Democrats want to kill all America stands for. You win or you die. Those nice white Democrats from South Carolina who simply disagreed about taxes, they are dead.

I just read that.

Trump is running circles around Obama. Hillary wouldn't have lead to any of this shit.

Given the rate that Scandinavia and Europe is collapsing, all those statistics that they beat us in are probably going to drop soon while ours go back up. We'll be at the top again.

Actually, how much is deporting all those millions of illegals going to influence our HDI?

WEW

I love our memelord.

kek

On mobile, but search for her and enjoy.

Tbh I think she's better looking than trump's girls.

you know, if you don't count any of hillary's vote, trump won by a landslide.

illegals don't pay taxes and receice gov' welfare
getting rid of them is far better

I have no idea how Krispy won in 2008 because I was 16, but in 2012 he won in a landslide because he gave a very quick and active response to a massive hurricane that hit the state like a month before the election. I voted for Krispy because fuck Dems, but nobody here actually likes him.

That's not true, I do kind of. Krispy is a tough decisions politician - a fall guy of sorts. The state is fucked, and was before he even showed up. It's got decades of pensions and infrastructure spending already backed up beyond anything that'll ever be able to be paid, incredibly overpaid and overexpanded government sectors, and some of the most dangerous nigger infested cities in the country. Krispy plays the role of the bad guy. He tells teachers/police unions to go fuck themselves and cuts their pay, he privatizes as much of the infrastructure as possible, and does what he reasonably can to cut spending/debt. He does the things that everyone hates; that don't make anyone feel good in the short term, but need to be done

However, he is also corrupt as shit. My uncle gave him a swirly after football practice one day in high school

Technically, having latino support would make things easier in the future. Having Bush 2004 levels would keep Texas red for the next 100 years.

So when is Trump going to start draining the swamp?

You've brought this upon themselves, Drumpflestiltskinlets.

Trump was winning the pop vote until California came storming in. She completely ran up the score in that state.

Obviously that's not how you win elections though.

Freedom isn't free. It's got to be earned with the blood of kebab, and the tears of the left.

With California alone removed, Trump has a 1.4 million lead in popular vote. So her lead is entirely based in California.