When you ask a white person if they would rather save 1 dog or 100 people, they almost always say the dog

When you ask a white person if they would rather save 1 dog or 100 people, they almost always say the dog.

This proves how fucked up white people are that a filthy animal means more to them than another human being. White people are heartless

the dog won't destroy our country or rape our women

The dog won't contribute to the economy or keep civilisation afloat.

Liberal here. Real liberal, not the progressive infiltration trash.

This poster is dead fucking on.

See, my liberal ideas of guns for everyone, free speech and healthcare only fucking work in a homogenous society.

>only perfect beings who unconditionally love and worship you is worthy of your love

white people summed up everybody

Humans don't compete with dogs for resources, dummy. It makes sense to want to get rid of 100 people because they're your competition. Meanwhile a dog is harmless, it might even be beneficial to you.

Now ask the same question but replace the 100 random strangers with that person's family and friends and they'd kill the random dog every time. It's all about priorities.

You don't know these 100 people. They could be friendly, they could be hostile. All in all, they are just average people. The dog is always cute, man's best friend and loyal. You have more of a connection with a random dog than with a random human, because dogs ellicit a response that they are pretty cute, while you don't think that way when you see an average Joe. All in all, this is just hypothetical example, and it makes you an autist if you see this as a threat to society, because if you are in a war situation and these 100 people happen to be your brothers at arms, of course you will save them first.

Yes it will, dogs offer all sorts of useful labor for nothing more than the price of a meal and a pat on the back.

good post and completely correct.

this

their own dog vs 100 nameless, faceless people

surprisingly true.

I'd save the dog but only because the rest of the world isn't shit. Whites... for the most part are genetically and intellectually superior to all races.

I'll save the dog every time unless it's some nigger pit bull

Nope, us crackers are just logical. If one dog turns on me no problem. If 100 or even 50 or 25 of those people turn on me then me and my family are at risk. Now if those people were members of my community then that is a different conversation, but random strangers hell naw.

But it would hump the fuck out of their legs tho

It's interesting because this test basically reveals that we value people only when we know them personally, or know more about them.

It's feels like we don't naturally like the concept of more "people". we value our "family" (be it our personal, religious or ethnic one, depending on who you are) and view everyone else as a threat

Anyone who protests against anything other than human rights is fucked up.

so you have no problem admitting what wicked devils you are?

white people are truly the race holding peace back.

you're no different from the jews you claim to hate. in fact I'd say you don't hate them, you're jealous of them

>dude population must always be growing for the 'conomy
wow this could have no bad side effects in the future at all
also
>mudshits
>economy and civilization
lmao

Mudslime detected

I'll take the dog.

Wrong. White people will always choose 100 people over 1 dog, as long as those 100 people are white.

If they are in Western Europe then it's only if the 100 people are brown.

Silly American, those 100 people dying could mean you stop rapes and murders from happening, how often does a dog rape or murder? You could be stopping the viral infection of others if some of those 100 are contaminated, you could be saving the state money depending on how many of them are leaches. You're just a faggot liberal with no idea how the world works you assclown so go back to protesting for tranny toilets.

t. abu el abi hajaar

There's too many people anyways fuck it

I'd save 100 white people over 1 dog.

You don't like whitey then do something about it you pussy. Your this group of people are evil people are evil posts are retarded and so are you. Your question applies to human nature not a certain group but you are too retarded to understand that concept. I would bet that you wouldn't accept 100 whiteys into your home.

you could also be stopping the next einstein, tesla, beethoven, or newton

Humans can only truly emphathize with 100 or so people

Everyone who is not a part of their life or family, and therefore not in that 100 is just a number.

Also, in the event that they were faced with that decision, most would certainly choose the people, hearing their voices and seeing their faces would kick in dat reciprocal altruism instinct inherent in us all

this fucking idiot of a dog chased my car as i was coming home from work today. I even hit him, there was a thump from the front of the car, but he shook it off and kept biting at my tires. Some dogs are retards.

Just like a spastic to think that way, well my friend if that's your way of looking at it I wonder if you'd still think the same if it was a member of your family that got raped or murdered.

It's all good chatting your shit, everyone does till it's them it happens to.

>mudslime
>being anything more than a parasite
Funny joke

Neither will non-whites but at least the dog loves me

Umm considering most of your science and math came from Muslims (Al-gebra) you're retarded

Well friend just know that if I was 1 of that 100 and you chose to save us, I'd still rape the women closest to you, why? Because I can and no weak minded libfag can stop me.

Having as much faith in humanity as you do should be illegal, it's a clear sign you're still a sheltered blue-pill faggot.

>all these responses

>"The dog loves you no matter what"

>hurr durr only those who love me are worth living

no wonder you autists shoot up so many schools

>le algebra meme

you stole algebra from poo in loo, retarded

Look at this fuck;
>makes thread spewing his shit
>claims saving the dog is wrong
>has no idea why because he's nothing more than a brainwashed libtard
>can't back up anything because there is literally no substance to it
>closes with some dumbshit post because we're all laughing at his oversensitivity

Go OD you degenerate cunt

I would kill 100 dogs to save a white person.
I would kill 100 niggers to save the dog.

What's the point of keeping civilization afloat if you're doing it for a bunch of third world niggers? I used to think it was disgusting when someone would say "what's the point of having kids, I'll be dead" but i think it must be even worse to say "I want to 'keep civilization afloat' for mud races after I'm gone"

Well going by statistics, the people will invariably be non-white, so why would we want to help non-whites who are a majority and who can be replaced by the boat loads? It seems pretty pointless. I'd rather have a dog. Dogs are cool

Why should I give two shits about the faceless masses that don't impact me in any way? If I knew them it'd be a different story, but I don't, so I don't care. You can call it cruel and apathetic, but that's human nature.

Meanwhile all the dogs I've ever had have improved my life and mood considerably. They're man's best friend for a reason.

>Muslims
>civilization and economy
Nice one bud

>most of your science and math came from Muslims (Al-gebra)

Next tell us about how the caveman that invented wheels deserves "most of" the credit for modern sports cars.

Brownskins are under-evolved and still basically total animals, they are perpetually stuck on the survival phase of life so all they think about is producing more babies, and killing eachother. Their thinking is small, their worldview simple and stunted, like an animal.

Whites have consciousness evolved past the survival phase. We know we will survive, now our perspective has shifted and we can think on a higher level.

Unfortunately nihilism is the end game of all consciousness. One simply cannot see the physical world, see the long-term future of all things, and not come to the conclusion that conscious life was a mistake. This is why whites go suicidal, genocidal, and anti-natalist, it's the next phase of evolution - death. Emancipation from the imperfect physical world. Darker skins won't get it, they are like pigs happily wallowing in the mud

checked.
Dunecoons BTFO

All non-whites on this planet combined couldn't come close to the value a good dog has.

1 dog vs 100 White people, I save the people.
1 dog vs 100 niggers, I save the dog.

The dog can't and won't drive a truck over me

Seems like a good choice. Maybe you should employ logic over feelings my black friend

Can't wait till your recessive genetics are gone from the gene pool for eternity :^) will people will be talked about in history as the ones who destroyed humanity, enslaved, and held back