Have Liberals Gone To Far?

This is absolutely disgraceful. I hate the alt right but I would never say something as awful as this. We need to unite and listen and not threaten each other all day!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the real world, the only person trannies will ever kill is themselves

Report them to kikebook for threats.

Also the Alt-right is not a thing with an actual membership but whatever.

fpbp

Wtf? I have friends who are trans you fucking asshole

Nah, it's the necessary price of free speech that dickheads like this get to air their hateful views.

What I find funny is how how big they think the alt-right is. Hillary bigged it up as a mammoth movement but it's just not.

Not anymore

fpbp

>burgers
reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8

0/10

we have to start the western society traitor cleansing now

fpbp

at least the muslim terrorists have the balls to kill people. the transfaggots just cry on the internet and either kill themselves or get killed by the muzzies.

Trannies can't even kill their own 5'o clock shadow or their man voices effectively so I have a hard time believing they could kill the alt right

>The side that believes they should not be legally able to own guns wants a war with the side that is better equipped than the USA military

do you like to imagine them gargling blood from the hole they just blew through the back of their throat? i use this image to sleep sometimes :)

And they're all mentally ill
I hope they do the right thing and take their life before they spread their lifestyle to the morons of the world

In a perfect world, men like me would not exist

But this is not a perfect world

Can we bear to lose 57 alt right members?!

I have friends who are on trains too.
I don't get why people hate engineers so much

So with a chance to have a perfect world they would choose to kill someone rather than just be born the right gender?

WEW

topkek. that 85% suicide rate proves darwin was right

Then kill yourself, faggot.

If only you were a MAN enough to do it.

have a (you)

fpbp