What should the fate of racemixers be during the Day of the Rope™?

What should the fate of racemixers be during the Day of the Rope™?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19271205
youtube.com/watch?v=zLbR5G08ix4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is blackness in your skin passed on more by male niggers than female niggers?

Because so far every white guy who seeded a black chick has a child thats looks mildly black.

Everytime i see a coalburner and a negro the kids lloks black like coal

there is no day of the rope, you filthy neckbeard

Imagine being so naive that you don't.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

>allowing a traitor to live

do not disappoint us.

Wm Bf
Creates from what I have seen. Tanned white people for the most part.

What should happen to White men who betray their race?

>actually thinks the day of the rope meme is real
>will never know what its like to bang someone outside his race

how fucking boring must that be?

You cannot complain about "THE DECLINE OF THE WHITE RACE" and then go out fucking non-white women. That is total hypocrisy.

The "bleached" meme is scientifically incorrect and destructive. And it's not fair that women are (incorrectly) criticized for betraying their race while there are legions of pathetic effeminate white beta males who go after black brown and yellow women because they are really beta and can't get a white woman in the first place.

Stop being hypocrites.

They will be roped.
It's cruel to separate families.

Did you idiots even finish high school? Genetics don't work that way

They should be deported from their nation(s) and shamed and bullied for being effeminate queers.

They dont teach genetics in Germany because last time we had genetics taught in school 60 million people died

Men pass on more of their genes, so its not as bad as female/black male, ff you look at the animal kingdom, mammals always fight for the right to mate with a female. The female gets a mate by virtue of being alive and having a vagina, like our society.

Also White males and Black female pairings have one of the lowest divorce rates

Holy shit!

so as anime shits

Fuck you only have to be as good looking as that guy to get a cutie like that..

Yeah I did. I don't care what you believe Lord Zion told you. Every white male black female coupling I have seen. The Kid has Mulatto skin and Blonde hair and coloured eyes.

>(((Schmuck)))

The "bleached" meme is some kind of psyop to make virgin thirsty Sup Forums betas less "racist"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer
>time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
>gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19271205

Really took the old grey for a jog around the block.

I can always be a hypocrite.

Or just not care about how you equate hypocrisy.

This doesn't happen in humans.

Your own "evidence" is about flies and plant parasites.

Its simpe as the name implies hang them all...

If you don't care, then why are you posting here? You do care. Otherwise you'd be doing something else.

You are not alpha, you are not "CONQUERING" anything and you don't know how genetics work. You are just too beta and effeminate to get a white woman so you go for inferior women. That is all your fault.

>Also White males and Black female pairings have one of the lowest divorce rates

no they don't. that study has a low sample size for wm/bf couples, and when they redid the study they found the divorce rate was just as high as all the other marriages with blacks involved

That was debunked ages ago. kys mentally ill racemixer

kelly is a racemixer

simbly ebin my friend, upvoted

Kek

Deport them in the shitskin's country. Male or female. They love niggers ? Good, they can live with them.

If you had actually read the book you'd know

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.

The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the "civic leaders", the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who helped promote or implement the System's racial program.

Im triggered by her eyes. Wtf is going on there. Its like she shaved them and drew them back about 2cm higher.

Forced repatriation to their spouses lands, or re-education and work camps

She has a YT channel. She's so cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLbR5G08ix4

>She's so cute

Maybe for a brasilian

>She has a YT

So she is some kind of weird interracial fetishist. Absolutely disgusting

To be whipmasters over the hoard of white slaves.

*horde

Racemixers should be left alone or rewarded

t. racemixer

Yellow feverfags are right then?

boiled to death in the blood of their abominable offspring.

Read this book to find out.

>schmuck

Go away Schlomo

I dont. The black chick is pretty good looking. Plus black people dont age much. And...yeah there's lots of ghetto black people but some aren't.

kek

Oh youll get your reward alright, race traitor

What about white women who mix with Asian or Hispanic men? What will their fate be on the day of the rope?

>schmuck

Hey Rabbi...

that kid don't look like theirs

Let's do what the nikkers already do to eachother

The punishment for bringing a nigger into the first world is death

Day of the emu

Deported to the same countries as their husband/wife/partner is deported too.

Its what we did with the tyskertos (Germslut) after ww2. 99% of the women who slept with German men where deported to Germany, and their babies where put up for adoption in Germany. The few who somehow managed to stay where bullied relentlessly, assaulted, had their heads shaved regularly. This bullying continued on to their children.

No ricemixers will also have to go

Der juden wouldnt teach anything like this

fuck off
attacking/criticizing ir-couples is nigger tier.

More like 68 gorrilion filthy goy

That's a hell of a bleaching there. I like it when black women love the white cock.

>Germancuck

No, BEING an ir-couple is nigger tier (quite literally)

Sorry you don't like it, Mohammed, but get fucked. No sympathy for traitors.

The baby looks asian

Fuck off racemixer virgin

white male bleaches black female = pass
white female blacked by nigger = fail
Children are spared regardless but they are second class citizens.

under 18 mixers: curb stomping
over 18 race mixers: lead aspirin

LOL

A black genocide will never happen.
However, a black woman and white man pair create children that are raised without nigger influences since the woman clearly found whiteness to be superior, this will dilute niggers. A white woman and a nigger dad however will do the opposite because the kids will be raised fatherless and by single coalburner mom. Their kids will grow to be sjws, cucks, or niggers. Theres a reason (((they))) only push for white woman blackam relationship in media.

isn't the guy a non-white slav?

kek anglo

>A black genocide will never happen.

it's literally happening right now via abortion.

>white male bleaches black female = pass

Why? The end result is exactly the same. Fuck off muh dick degenerate virgin races should be seperate

That looks like a black jew. A blew.