Find out a new coworker is Argentinian today lads, the fucker brought in a las malvinas Fucking MOUSEMAT...

Find out a new coworker is Argentinian today lads, the fucker brought in a las malvinas Fucking MOUSEMAT. The Human resources people won't ban it what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

zazzle.ca/falkland_islands_flag_mouse_pad-144994461192354059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is he even in Britain

Smear a thin layer of shit on it.

trust him hes white

He is fucking white, that is whats pissing me off even more.

Print this out and hang it in your workspace

Annex his mouse-mat for Queen and Country.

Pour cheap beer on it so that anyone who comes by their desk smells alcohol and thinks they drink at work.

Stop giving a fuck cuz no one else does

Whatever you do, be subtle about it. Don't say anything and let him get triggered on his own.

>White
Funny, isn't it?

If the dude's working abroad he's most likely not the sort of demographic that still cares about them and probably just brought it to trigger you.

I thought bongs were banter masters, why does it bother you so much?

Buy a Tatcher mousemat

Challenge him to a duel

Sharpen its edges and have the Bong Police confiscate and bin this dangerous item

Because we beat you cheeky cunts and any claim you have to it is fake.

This.

And have a Sea Harrier as your desktop background.

Don't do that, there's probably cameras everywhere. If you're really autistic you could make a Falklands mousemat.

this is the only way to get back without HR fucking you over

Will do based Portugal.

I have the Union Jack right now but I could make a change...

Exocet the cunts lunchbox annex his desk and sink his coat down the bog. Then hang a full union flag and accept his surrender

>having a mousemat is an official claim of territorial belonging.

Amazing. I guess i have to get rid of all the island paraphernalia that every single one of my fellow white countrymen has in their houses. Pity

Your fucking right you do. I hear you have it on your money to so be sure to burn that, not like its worth anything anyway.

bring in your own mousemat as banter, you soft cunt

Don't cry for me Argentina

ITT: Britbong BTFO by a mousepad.

A fucking mousepad.

Vietnam

you have to make it more Empire Orientated

>Vietnam

Ooh, going to have to do better than that.

Concord and Lexington.

Or how about Dunkirk.

This

10/10 this

You do realise that you failed to beat us in any pitched battle without French help during the revolutionary war, don't you?

>You do realise that you failed to beat us in any pitched battle without French help during the revolutionary war, don't you?

Oh, so a ragtag group of colonists with no real army or navy needs a bit of outside assistance to defeat "The greatest power in the world". Fine, I'll accept that.

If i was head of HR in your office, i would laugh in your face for having your feelings hurt by a mousemat

ask him politely why he would act so passive aggressively in his new job right off the bat.

Its because he is an Argentinian cunt. I have been avoiding him because HR are fucking traitors who hate British people.

Please tell me you get triggered by Vietnam.

>Its because he is an Argentinian cunt. I have been avoiding him because HR are fucking traitors who hate British people.

Just tell HR you saw him place a ham sandwich on it while eating lunch.

The current "British People" hate ham sandwiches.

wah wah he's hurting my fee fees and instead of facing up to him and telling him to get rid of it, i come to a mongolian basket weaving forum to seek validation.

Grow a pair faggot

That mouse mat is rightful British clay

>Please tell me you get triggered by Vietnam.

Nah, I hear they have great hookers there.

Even bars where you get a free BJ with the first drink.

Because you mongoloid if I face up to him and hurt his feelings guess who gets in trouble? Fuck I hope the next time you have a go the Reserves get mobilized to take your shithole nation, I am sure we can do some good with it.

Do you think you could've won the war for Independence if we hadn't been preoccupied with Napoleon? If we could've sent our professional army, headed by Wellington your way?
Honestly asking.

More along the lines of them being the ragtag group that did the exact same thing to americucks you're lambasting the bong for.

>I have the Union Jack right now but I could make a change...

use the general Belgrano

Shut the fuck up and stop whining mate.
It's a goddamn joke. Graffiti some casualty figures on it or something if you're so upset by it

>Because we beat you

Did you fight there in 1982? I don't think so pal.

Family did mate, I know that Burgers LARP but we actually have glory to be proud of, what do you have?

>This triggers the anglo

Probably yes. Logistically, the Colonies were too far away to support efficiently.

Occupying forces tend to not do well without continual rotation of fresh troops, and a constant stream of supplies.

>Dunkirk

It's not our fault the French couldn't defend their bloody borders.

>Passive aggressively ignores my reply.

Your a big guy.

Honor to know it is rightful clay lost in a war were children were sent to die for nothing.

Common sense to look forward for a better Argentina, I dont hate bongs, I dont care.

I'm argentinian

You're talking about conquering a nation when you cant even talk to one of us? fucking please.

>Muh HR
>Muh mousemat

Just own up. You're a little bitch.

I was typing m8.

see

Hmm.
But consider that we have control over many Atlantic islands, such as Bermuda for example, and add to that both Canada and Guiana in south america. It would be possible, with the vast resources of the Empire, to keep a steady flow of supplies and men perhaps.

Order a Falkland Islands mouse pad, or a British navy one. Replace his mouse pad with it when he next goes to the bathroom.

Going to need to see proofs.

We weren't the greatest power in the 18th century though. France was.

We were only undisputed superpower by mid-1800s.

Call him a spic

Get this put on a mouse mat then switch them when no one's around.

Or, steal the housemat and burn it

zazzle.ca/falkland_islands_flag_mouse_pad-144994461192354059

Fair enough, I can admit when I am wrong, Argies have a bit of a problem with that.

Big words on the internet Jamal.

At home mate, what do you want?

>be a superpower with biggest territory world has ever seen
>lose everything but be proud about a war over some tiny insignificant island

Set his desktop wallpaper as Mr Bean

>It's not our fault the French couldn't defend their bloody borders.
To hear you tell, every failure in British history is the fault of the French.

Big words indeed, for that is all you can do, it seems.

Half the brits in this thread are giving you ideas that apparently you're too braindead to think about yourself and the other half are calling you out on your pussy ass faggotry.

>...remembers the Alamo and 1812.
>Has to look up irony in dictionary...

>Argies have a bit of a problem with that.

It is wise to admit you are wrong, I barely see this problem on anglos, nords and asians, they seem to be more humble when arguing.

>Half
I did not expect you fucks couldn't even count holy shit.

It Probably is!

Obviously we have many failures wholly unrelated to the French, but you can't deny we are inextricably linked and they have sabotaged and opposed us many times over the course of our history.

It's just banter mate, get a Falklands mouse mat

>a las malvinas Fucking MOUSEMAT.

Who fucking cares? He is not going to liberate the Islands from the tyrannical British rule by having a mousepad.

>The Human resources people won't ban it what do I do?

Do a barrel roll!

>But consider that we have control over many Atlantic islands, such as Bermuda for example

Granted that the British had enough sea power to control the trade routes, and the EITC monopolized just about anything traveling by boat, small islands that could be held by a few companies of men hardy equates to an entire continent.

Islands while suffering occupancy, still needed the goods and raw materials the occupiers provided. The US with vast reserves of lumber, ores, and farmland was an entirely different matter.

Set his computer start up sound to the Top Gear jingle and replace the wallpaper with Jeremy Clarkson.

What sort of drink?

Bow to diversity. You need to appreciate that this black Argentine is showing a different point of view.

In fact, he should get promoted for being different.

No, colonize it and raise sheep on it.

Oh shit you sure got me, should've said 5/8 and 3/8.

Dont get me wrong. If i were in his position i wouldnt do that. Its extremely sensitive and controversial and just plain rude, especially if i'm living in their country.

But. If i knew that there was some little bitch boy thats such a twat that prefers to talk shit behind my back instead of just coming up and work it out in a civilized manner, i'd make it even worse. A malvinas tie, a malvinas suitcase, the whole thing.

And the best thing would be that apparently you wouldnt do anything to stop me. Get cucked

ban religious shit at work adn public places
keep that goofery for home

I tend to agree with you, but note that the conflict would have been longer lasting, and much bloodier under the scenario Mr, Bean put forward.

The question would be whether, in the face of that, the American side would have felt pressure to reach some sort of compromise.

But we've all passed a lot of water since those days, Murrcans and Bongs are besties now.

From an argentinian in argentina , tell him that he is a cunt and that has to integrate or get his sorry ass back here.
You can use the expression "negro de mierda, peroncho" to address him.

>Murrcans and Bongs are besties now.

And with Brexit, we can finally officially date because you're dumping all your other boyfriends.

(Seriously, the EU was a horrible idea that was even worse in practice)

The only people who contest that are continentals and that nigger you let in the white house.

>that nigger you let in the white house.
Just a few more weeks, and that mistake corrects itself.

I love you Straya

Get some of these and keep sticking them in it until he rages or quits.

Print this and stick it on his door/cubicle