Sup Forums's basic garbage argument against abortion

Sup Forums: abortion is murder. abortion is the killing of a baby before its birth
normal person: abortion terminates cells before they become a baby. you're specifically intervening to prevent that a body and soul form in the womb. it's being responsible. it isn't murder.
Sup Forums: ....yye it is

kill yourselves. people like you out there complaining about abortion is why women won't fuck any of you. you've made them too scared that once they take your dick that you're going to get creepy and possessive and try to control the zygote as if it's your child. fuck you. you're trash

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do some of you live with mentally cucking yourselves like this? and by making women think that they should make really certain decisions about who they fuck?

>Sup Forums is one person
Nice meme

I'm okay with abortion literally any time at all
Nice "pol is a single person" meme
I think single mothers should have to automatically be aborted or get married

obviously speaking about a majority on Sup Forums. on issues that this place is divided on, it's not worth it to depict it this way. but at least 4 in 5 people in Sup Forums are anti-abortion and that's fucking gross

Attention skaggy bitch. Abortion should not be a method of birth control. Your logic is flawed and frankly idiotic. What happened to condoms, the pill, injections (Deprovera) and vaginal inserts? I do belive abortions should be mandatory for all immigrants who come here pregnant with no money or skills.

>I do belive abortions should be mandatory for all immigrants who come here pregnant with no money or skills.

lol so we're pretty much in agreement. i just think it should extend to citizens who also have no money or skills. obviously a person being 'natural-born citizen' doesn't make their offspring any more potential for great.

die

Every. Fucking. Time.

A baby is a cluster of cells. A zygote is a cluster of cells. At what point does a cluster of cells become human?

Pro-lifers argue it's human life and human life is sacred, therefore it's wrong. You say it isn't human life. The onus of proof is on you to prove the exact point a foetus becomes human, otherwise we assume it always is. And that's profoundly difficult, always boiling down to an arbitrary "muh feels" argument.

What's sick here is your inability to realise this.

Abortion is murder.

Go see a psychologist, maybe they can explain biology to you.

it also makes you look colosally stupid to think that someone arguing for abortion is just 'a skaggy bitch'. got news for ya fucko: every skag who gets fucked by some dick, has a guy with a dick in her. you could be that guy, if only you stopped being an anti-abortion cuckorama

now

As the baby is not 18 years old, medical power of attorney passes up to the parents before anyone else. They have the ability to choose whether or not to perform procedures that may affect the child's life or health.

Were it my choice and mine alone, I would advocate that it be a crime in all cases except for ones of rape, incest, or threatening the health and welfare of mother or child.

But the world doesn't exist in absolutes and nigs of all colors (including white) would lie to get it. So keep it legal so it can be available when it NEEDS to be.

>it looks vaguely humanoid. my fwee-fwees

a cluster of cells with cognizance and consciousness to experience pain. if there isn't an experiencer in there recording the horrible experience, it isn't a matter of ethics. the burden of proof is on fucko retards who think a pre-developed mass of un-sustainable cells is ah uman. idiots. get fucked

>kill yourselves. people like you out there complaining about abortion is why women won't fuck any of you. you've made them too scared that once they take your dick that you're going to get creepy and possessive and try to control the zygote as if it's your child. fuck you. you're trash

I'm a deadbeat neet. I will use protection, but if maliciously try to get pregnant, there will be few shekels for you.

my shrink was actually who converted me from being pro-life to pro-choice when i was in high school!

that's a spicy marinara

no reason to believe that there is a soul/conscious entity experiencing the horror of having their birth canceled. if souls are real, the person they would've had will just be had when they're ready (or be born to other parents.) if souls aren't real, then all this especially doesn't fucking matter

>abortion isn't murder because what you just destroyed isn't a human being

So what is a human being?

If you follow (((scientific ethics))) it will suggest that anything that does not reach human adulthood is not a "human being".

In which case are you saying we should abort humans who are not adults as well? I mean they're technically not humans.

you cannot cherrypick on morality.crime is crime.

It's like showing me a picture of a hanging nigger and expecting me in begin liking them
Nice try tard

Your (((shrink))) eh? How many times did he fuck you in the ass, user?

im guessing bacteria aren't a form of life either?

Notichord and derivatives develop by halfway through the first trimester, allowing babies to feel pain and therefore are human by that argument. Try again.

Yes goy, don't reproduce. Sex is only there for pleasure!
But seriously, it's a scientific fact that the DNA of the fetus is not the same as the mothers, but that of a completely different human being. Your argument "muh body, muh rights!!!" doesn't hold.

Don't worry about abortion.

Sup Forums considers it is murder and will use the subject to shame sluts.
On the other hand, Sup Forums knows that the majority of aborted children are black, so it won't move a finger to ban the practice.

Don't want kids? Don't have sex. Use a Condom. Take a pill.

Being pro Abortion isn't being pro-choice, having sex is a choice. Not using protection is a choice. Not taking a pill is a choice. Pregnancy is not a choice, pregnancy is a consequence.

>muh body muh rights

When you dont respect the right to exist you really have no claim to invoking human rights to justify abortion.

If the mother does not want a child or a pregnancy, a fetus violates the NAP.

The fetus is feeding off of the host without her permission in a non-mutually beneficial arrangement (Parasite). The fetus also forces the host to carry away its waste. In addition, as the fetal parasite grows, it causes damage to the host body in the form of an enlarging uterus, stretch marks on the skin, morning sickness, swelling breasts, and if allowed to come to term, will devastate the cervix and vagina, causing intense pain and possibly death to the host as the fetal parasite bores its way out.

Furthermore, the now ejected fetus requires further parasitic care until it is at least 18 years old. Turning the ejected fetus over to the state is not an option, as the foster care system is funded with stolen currency (Taxation is theft). In addition, ejected fetuses that are in the foster care system are exponentially more prone to crime, suicide, homelessness, and other afflictions.

Abortion is the most responsible method of preventing an unwanted parasitic fetus from damaging the host.

Power of attorney passes to the parent, but it's generally agreed that the state can and should intervene to assure the welfare of the child. So it's back to square one. Is it alive and should the state intervene, or is it not?

If retards want to kill their offspring then let them.

Win/Win.

If you associate the image of a dead fetus with food means that you serious mental disorders and you should be locked out.Also you are saying that you can kill someone as long as doesn't feel or recognize any pain.GTFO.Also sage sage sage

If the guy and the girl had decided to keep the baby then the baby should not be aborted.

If the guy didn't want the kid and the girl decided alone "forgot to take pills" and then the guy doesn't want her to have kids, then she should be forced to abort the kid if the guy wants.

If the child is dangerous to the mother in anyway then it should be aborted.

Mother's life > child's life

>NAP
The Fetus formed as a result of the consent of the woman to receiving sperm into her Vagina and not taking action to mitigate her loss in allowing it to fertilise her eggs.

Consent can be implied as a result from her action/inaction/negligence allowing lapse in time to take action.

I would be anti-abortion if the government quit giving money to whores for pumping out kids left and right

This, let people suffer the consequence of their stupidity. Making it so mistakes can be so easily rectified just further enables people to behave recklessly.

>it's being responsible
which part of spreading your legs for cock and then killing the baby so you dont have to provide care for it is responsible?
also which part of unique human life begins at fertilization do child murderers not understand

>as if it's your child
>as if

Having unique DNA means shit all by itself, fucking cancer has a different genome to you. Is cancer deserving of human rights because of that?

>Control the zygote as if it was your child.

No fucking shit op it would be our child if we knocked up some slut. And that slut would be getting an abortion.

I think he's saying we can kill all the Jews then.

Incorrect.

Fetuses can be formed from non-consensual sex (rape), when birth control pills fail, when condoms fail, when spermicide fails, etc. Fetuses are also formed due to negligence on the part of the couple that is copulating.

Their negligence does not exclude them from receiving treatment to cure the result of their negligence. If you get into a car crash and you didn't wear your seat belt, does that mean that you are obligated to lay in the road dying? No, you get treatment.

>Cells aren't life now.

But if so wouldn't the host have previously been a parasite as well?

>cancer
>unique DNA
Not only are you purposely misrepresenting his argument, but you're comparing the generic difference between a mother and child with a mutation. It's ridiculous and scientifically incomparable.

This is partially correct. Some mothers and fathers were once parasites. Remember : In order to be classified as a parasite, the relationship must not be mutually beneficial to both the host and the one feeding on the host. Some mothers want children. In this case, the fetus is not a parasite.

Which does not address the central point that she implicitly gave consent through her negligence. The Law is not lenient on people who delayed taking action to mitigate loss so why should the Law in this instance do otherwise?

If you say rape and inability to support the child sure they are reasonable claims but this isn't about that as you can see the argument for abortion as posed by OP, the argument is specifically that once consent is granted the woman reserves the right to not have the baby ostensibly from practising unsafe sex.

It is the responsibility of both partners to ensure that if they are to have sex they do so responsibly. Seeking redress under the law requires you to come with "clean hands" it isn't "clean hands" if you could have taken precautions that you chose not to.

children have consciousness, autonomy, active nervous systems, and all sorts of things that qualify them to be an organism, in a way that a developing human attached to a larger human is not yet. it will be a human if left untouched, but this very manner of speaking shows that it is not yet human. it has no experiencer. the reason killing is horror is because you're causing pain/destruction while depriving others of that person who know them. this person cannot feel, knows nobody, and will not have their soul destroyed (if we assume that there is a soul at all. if there isn't, as I said, all this especially doesn't even matter)

and with abortion as a non-crime but a constitutional right in my country, crime is crime. abortion is not crime.

of course it is. this discussion is about 'human life'. we happen to authorize the killing of bacteria in many instances. learn to read and think limey faggot

beautiful. never even thought to bring in NAP to it

hahahaha I'd be more than honored to be banned from Romania

What i always find hilarious is that pro-choicers are almost always against animal cruelty, but at the same time they treat fetuses(potential humans) worse that any sadist treats animals.

>Abortion isnt murder
>Killing a pregnant woman is double homicide

Once again, negligence does not exclude one from receiving treatment to cure the result of their negligence. In this case, a parasite is inside of them as a result of their negligence.

I took a piss in the amazon and a urethral parasite shot up my dick - I knew the risk and did it anyway. Am I now obligated to carry this piss parasite for life?

you don't speak for Sup Forums cunt, only kek does

Straya has a far better understanding of the NAP than the burger.

It's not scientifically incomparable, there needs to be a threshold and a statistical difference established, otherwise scientifically a difference is just a difference.

Not miarepresenting the argument, pointing out an assumption it is based on is dodgy. Being genetically distinct from what it originated from does not make the entity is question a unique human. It just makes it genetically unique, the human part is still debatable.

>Xe doesn't know how to quote
You have to go back.

>it will be a human if left untouched
You know what else if left untouched will also be a human? A human fetus.

>A fetus does not feel
Tell that to the countless fetuses caught on camera pathetically attempting to evade the invasive tool that seeks to rip them out of their wombs

>Will not have their soul destroyed
Arguing from emotion. Also [citation needed].

>people pretend children are parasites meme
In early civilization, having children no matter what was always mutually beneficial. You pass on your genes, which is your biological imperative, and you get an extra set of hands to work, hunt, fish etc.
It was extremely helpful to the community.
I get that many people, especially fedora tipping atheists, are very bad at passing on their genes and ignore the imperative by saying "I don't want kids anyway" *tips, but Children are a blast and having a chance to raise a child away from degeneracy is a blessing in itself.

A genetic mutation is not "unique" and the difference between cancer cells and normal cells is entirely just replication. It is incomparable.

I'll remind you retards that the debate around abortion has always been when it is alive, not if it's human. You look like absolute morons if you try debate whether human offspring is human.

>Arguing from emotion.
this is literally the entire abortion argument hahaha not even close aussiefag

>You know what else if left untouched will also be a human? A human fetus.
and yet it's not a human yet. making it fair game to take on out.

>Tell that to the countless fetuses caught on camera pathetically attempting to evade the invasive tool that seeks to rip them out of their wombs

if you're talking about 5month onward abortions, then I agree. that shit needs to go. The first trimester is a fair game open-field, however. 13 weeks on is where it gets tricky

You fuckers made my day

>>people pretend children are parasites meme

fucktard, we're talking about what a parasite literally is, which is what all zygote/embryo/fetuses are before they become children.

>semantics
That's all the abortion argument literally is.

WRONG
Both parents want abortion? Yes
Only one parent wants abortion? No
If the man doesn't want the child but the woman does, no child support payments.
If the opposite, full legal custody goes the father.

T H I S

H

I

S

>Negligence does not preclude seeking redress

We don't bail out investors who invest irresponsibly, and we certainly don't bail out gambler nor do we bail out people who borrow irresponsibly.

So why should we bail out people who engage irresponsibly in unsafe sex?

>A genetic mutation is not unique
Wut
No seriously, what? Are you fucked?

>Debate is about whether it's alive
Well then it essentially is. No one can actually define life but 99.9% of people would consider something that is growing to be alive. Muh feels, but we've got no concensus on a scientific answer.

This argument boils down to if you want more nigs and trashy people or less nigs and trashy people. The choice is pretty clear which you should be for.

More women are against abortion than men, go bother them, nigger

so if I blow your brain out with a shotgun while you're sleeping that's ok? You won't experience anything. And this "recording of horrible experience" will always cease to exist after death no matter if fetus or grown adult, I have no clue why you wrote that.

this is all about valuing life. You pass a law and then the limit moves 10 meters ahead. Just like netherlands with euthanasia, first approved just for some circumstances, and today a 30 year old alcoholic gets euthanized because he can't deal with his addiction, a 19 year old girl gets euthanized because she was raped as a kid and can't deal with the trauma, a 14 year old boy gets euthanized because he twisted his ankle, etc.

Cluster of cells? Nice argument, such depth. Though you know you are all clusters of cells. And I wonder, have you ever thought about what it all looks like, the tree of the multiverse? From your dimensional perspective you see little importance in many things. But if you look at it from higher dimentions each life expands into a very long intertwined branch of the universe. So perhaps the cost of a life is quite large. Anyway I'm also not religious, but many of you expect to be cared for eternally in an afterlife and you can't care for a simple cluster of cells. I find that amusing.

>ball of cells

Honestly I'm pro abortion I just get sick of the roasties and their white knights being like, "it's not a baby!"

Bullshit. Just admit you killed your own child because you didn't want to be bothered with the adoption process.

>We don't bail out investors who invest irresponsibly
projects.propublica.org/bailout/list

> argument for abortion is literally semantics
> y-you-you're trash, kill yourself

dat projection

Aside from the fact that a lot of Sup Forums supports abortion because it culls niggers,
>it terminates a clump of cells
No, it terminates a foetus, often one with a beating heart.

I don't see abortions as a method of avoiding putting the child up for adoption. I see it as avoiding the permanent damage caused to the mother's body that carrying a fetus to term causes.

Not religious, hate soulfags, but confused about the argument you're making. I'm pointing out the folly of the cluster of cells argument, not supporting it.

>banks
I said investors not banks. Learn the difference.

The individual investor who invests in a Nigerian scam cannot go to the government for redress. That is the truth of the matter.

Bullshit.

Saying a fetus violates the NAP is like inviting someone into your house then shooting them for trespassing.

>With
They're not unique. Cancer cells are literally the same as the rest of your cells besides an error in replication, which is just like every other cancer cell's mutation. If you "beat" lung cancer and it comes back, both sequences will be identical. You will never birth two entirely identical humans. You cannot birth the same person in two different pregnancies.

I love legal abortion because it kills more black babies than the police ever could.

Oh no! The gutter slut who couldn't be bothered to take a pill got some stretch marks.

How will she ever go on whoring 24/7?

I would also like to add...

What would happen if you made abortion illegal?

Nigger birthrate would skyrocket.
Back alley coat-hangar abortions would become commonplace, often killing both the mother and fetus.
Mothers would chug vitamin C and various toxins in excess in a desperate attempt to kill the unwanted parasite. The economy would tank, welfare would explode, crime rates would spike. And the white birthrate would still be abysmally low.

Such bullshit. There are laws in many states that a woman can walk into a Fire Department, Police Department, etc. and leave the baby in their care and under law they cannot force the mother to identify herself and she does not have to ever see the kid again. The kid then goes straight into the States care as a ward.

>women won't fuck any of you
>implying

Incorrect. More like inviting one person into your house for dinner, but instead he brings along his gang of 25 niggers, and they start punching through your walls, stealing your food.

>Beating heart
A heart will beat when removed from the body, or even after what is generally considered death, so why does a beating heart have meaning in determining life?

Is it simply because it's just commonly associated with living or is it viewed as a hallmark of development? Genuinely curious as to why it has meaning to you.

Is just cella goys :DDD

Not even look like a baby m80s

No little babies here

You'll change your mind about abortion when you see your wife give birth to a stillborn at 7 months.

Did no one teach you about the birds and the bees? Pregnancy is a natural consequence of FUCKING.

You don't get to be mad at your runny shit because your dumb ass ate Taco Bell.

Okay, so let me straighten this out.
There is no god.
Fetuses are just a clump of cells.
Since there is no god and therefore nothing divine or special about fully developed humans, they are also just clumps of cells so murder and abortion are literally the same thing.

So if I remove your beating heart from your chest I won't be charged for murder? That's nice to know.

>Genuinely curious as to why it has meaning to you.
You read my post wrong then.
They said you abort a clump of cells, I said the foetus had a beating heart so it's clearly not "just" a clump of cells, not any more than you or I. Calling it a clump of cells with a pic of a zygote is just objectively wrong.

> be me
> be 21
> have gf been together for 10 months
> she got pregnant after receiving my seed
> says she wants to discuss the option of abortion
> not an option in my opinion
> "i'll leave you if you kill my future child"
> fast forward nine months
> have baby

Fuck you

For any of you STUPID FAGGOTS knocking abortion - the saying goes like this: don't knock it till you tried it!

So maybe have an abortion first, and then make your mind up.

It's basically a non argument to be anti abortion when you have not even had one.

1) Still unique, even if it's an error it's unique.

2) It's possible to have to seperate strains, most commonly it's a leftover of the previous but a second error isn't impossible.

3)You cannot birth two identical humans
Being autistic here, but genetically possible. They'd be different bodies but could have the same DNA. Just a comical probability and a retarded concept.

The only argument I can see stemming from this is
Parent cell > Daughter cell
Parent cell > Cancer cell
Replication, one with error

But then
Parent cell > gamete > zygote
Parent cell > gamete ^
Therefore incomparable to replication, which is fair. Saying cancer isn't unique is still fucking retarded

Dying is a natural consequence of being born.

But yet we still try to delay it.

>Implying it's not a known fact that doesn't need proving.

OP's thread is shit but when does abortion become murder in your mind? Conception? Hoe many weeks in?

Mainly when does the soul enter the body? I feel like all religion aside, we can all agree that we are unique individuals. There has to be something that resembles a soul. I, myself, have my own feelings and desires. I actually think about stuff. There has to be something there to make me an individual. When does that get put into the zygote/fetus?

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

If you take a mass produced cup and make a scratch on it, no idiot would call that cup unique in the same way a child is.

>genetically impossible
It isn't because some gene expression is based on the woman's health and a myriad of other factors that can't be perfectly replicated.